Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Shift of Fate [Heretic!] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, July 24, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

When Sonneillon moaned, Kytin went in for a full-on kiss, gently parting her lips against the demon's at a tantalizingly slow pace. She gave her other breast some attention, pinching the nipple as she used her hand down below the water to squeeze Sonneillon's clit, and after a few moments, Kytin's fingers slipped into Sonneillon.

When Kytin parted from the kiss, she smiled.

"Cock, or no cock, my lady?"

Medievarad

An arch of one of the pigments for eyebrows, but she let Kytin do as she pleased. The fluxomancer would note sharp fangs and a long, slender tongue, which slipped into Kytin's mouth and forced itself down her throat, before she pulled back. The demon's tongue got retracted back into her mouth and Sonneillon focussed at the fingers now inside her.

Her eyes slid half shut and she hissed out her pleasure. "Yessssss.."

Another soft moan. "Curious.. Cock," she answered as her eyes shut fully. "And make me feel it."

DaGlobster

Kytin smiled, and opened her mouth. Her tounge shifted in shape right then and there, becoming a long slender thing just like Sonneillon's. She locked lips with the demon again, this time fully reciprocating with tongue.

At the same time, more changes were happening beneath the water, and in no time at all, Kytin had the opposite set of parts between her legs. Gently, she took one of Sonneillon's hand and laid it on her new member, which was fantastically large and shaped in a way that was both inhuman and designed to cause the most pleasure possible.

"Does my lady find this satisfactory?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon easily took part in playing around with her own long and demonic tongue, wrapping it around Kytin's and circling around in her mouth. She glanced.down as she felt her hand resting on the new appe.dage Kytin had grown, pulling back from the kiss. She traced one clawed finger across the nubs and ridges, before crooning softly. "I had imagined two," she replied with a soft murmur.

DaGlobster

And just like that, there was two, and Kytin sighed as the second one contacted the water. It had ridges and nubs in a pattern different from the first one. It seemed that not only was Kytin able to force drastic changes on herself at the drop of a hat, but the fluxomancer seemed to take great pleasure from it as well.

Medievarad

Sonneillon arched an eyebrow, putting her index and middlefinger under the first and lifting it to examine it, before letting out a soft breath. "That is statisfactory, Kytin," she concluded, sitting back. "Now put them to use," she purred softly.

DaGlobster

Obediently, Kytin advanced on her, pressing their chests together. Kytin sensually drew a hand down Sonneillon's thighs before she spread them a bit wider to make room for her. All the while, she kissed Sonneillon's neck and collarbone, tongue probing and stroking eagerly even as her cocks came to rub against Sonneillon's entrances.

After a few moments of teasing, she oriented both members for entry and cut right to the chase, pushing in until they were both sheathed inside of her master.

Medievarad

Sonneillon smirked softly, purring under the attentions to her neck and collarbone. She took a deep breath and once again, hissed softly as she felt Kytin rubbing her newly made dicks against her slith and between her buttocks. Her eyes slid closed as her head lolled back against the side of the spa, one hand resting on Kytin's shoulder, the other gripping her as firmly.

DaGlobster

At first, Kytin didn't go that fast, wanting to build up a rhythm first, but as she got more comfortable with the position, she started to speed up.

"Like the sweetest fruit," she said, tongue still lolling against Sonneillon's neck as she slowly fucked the demon.

Medievarad

The grip on Kytin's ass only clenched. "I said to make me feel it," the demon growled, guiding the fluxomancer's movements and forcing her to speed up, letting out a soft groan as the nubs and ridges ground inside both orifices.

DaGlobster

Kytin didn't need much encouragement after that, deciding to throw all pretenses of buildup out of the window. With a sudden surge of aggressiveness; the pendulum swung and Kytin started pounding Sonneillon. Her arms reached below Sonneillon's ass and she pulled her up off the basin's floor and into her thrusts with a supernatural strength her dainty form shouldn't have had.

Medievarad

[My nose, no joking, just started bleeding. Anime style, yo.]

A loud moan came from Sonneillon as she felt that Kytin started to pound her. And the demon loved it, she relaxed into Kytin's arms. Groaning and hissing in pleasure as her head lolled back, eyes sliding closed again. "T-That's all-?" She managed to say between groans and pants, voice hitching because of the pounding and being bounced upside down.

DaGlobster

[Ayyy lol.]

Kytin gave Sonneillon an amused look, and when she dipped in to kiss the demon yet again, she sprouted some new appendages from her back. They were dextrous, ropy tentacles, and soon every inch of Sonneillon was being probed and defiled by them.

Kytin lifted Sonneillon so that she wasn't in the water, and laid her out on the rim of the basin so she could thrust with more power.

Medievarad

Sonneillon managed to cock an eyebrow at the sensation of the tentacles, before letting out a soft grunt, followed by several loud moans. She was pushed out of the spa, feeling the power behind Kytin's thrusts only increasing.

She hissed and growled now, thrusting her hips back against Kytin as much and as hard as she possible could.

DaGlobster

Kytin parted her lips from Sonneillon's and just looekd down at her as she bucked. She found it exhilarating to be rutting with nothing short of a demon, and grinned. There was only so much one could learn from an outside view. To know her intimately like this?

Kytin wouldn't miss a detail.

"Your womanhood feels like the sweetest of sins," Kytin said.

One of the tentacles probed at Sonneillon's pussy as Kytin fucked it, and it tried to squeeze in there as well.

Medievarad

While her physiology was akin to most humanoids, there were differences. The dread demon couldn't bear a child, for she was already a dead being, only indicated by her abnormally low body temperature.

Sonneillon only purred in response to the remark, her tail rose up and rattled softly, before circling around Kytin's leg. And without much ado, it edged itself into her asshole, expanding ever so slightly as it pushed inside.

A soft cry came from Sonneillon as she felt the tentacle slipping in with the already gargantuan cock ramming her pale sex. She moaned and breathed loudly and, in turn, started to fuck Kytin's ass with her tail, which only seemed to grow bigger and bigger inside of the fluxomancer.

DaGlobster

Of course, Kytin was more than capable of twisting and shifting her anatomy, so the tail growing inside of her sparked no negative response. In fact, she seemed to love how the tail voilated her every time she rocked back.

To thank Sonneillon, Kytin had a tentacle join the cock in Sonneillon's own ass, and several more wrapped around the demon's breasts and squeezed. One of them even opened up to reveal a thin, string-like appendage that inserted itself into Sonneillon's breast.

To top it all off, Kytin's lips returned to her master's, and she kissed the demon with a wild hunger.

Medievarad

Sonneillon cried out in pleasure as she was being completely ravaged by a multitude of appendages, moaning and panting loudly. Her tail started to move frantically back and forth from Kytin's ass, the ridges each time making a popping sound when pulled out and pushed back in.

Sonneillon let out another breathless gasp as her small and supple chest now was targeted by some of the tentacles.

And as soon as Kytin's lips touched Sonneillon's, the demon's tongue extended to meet Kytin's. The pleasure caused her to clench down on Kytin's cocks and tentacles as she came, first orgasm in ages ripping through her unliving body.

DaGlobster

Kytin hissed pleasurably when Sonneillon came, but she didn't stop doing anything. She didn't want Sonneillon to come down, so her orgasm only made Kytin fuck her harder. When she parted from the demon, she let out a moan, and grazed along Sonneillon's neck with her teeth.

"Fuck me harder, my lady," she said with a grin, and she licked Sonneillon's neck.

"I want to go deeper. Can I fuck your womb, too?"

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a deep hiss in pleasure as Kytin pulled away again, still relentlessly fucking her. Or better yet, even fucking her harder. The clashing of their hips loudly resounded through the room.

And as soon as Kytin asked for it, the tail seemed to slam itself in and out of her ass at threefold speed and force. And while it was only the red part that was roughly four inches, Sonneillon now proceeded to almost ram the entirety of her tail inside of Kytin, before pulling back. Her tail, fully extended, being roughly around thirty inches.

"Yeeeesssss," Sonneillon hissed in pleasure. "Rip it apart for all I care."