Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Bigger They Are (M?)

Started by ZeroOrgan, September 05, 2016, 07:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeroOrgan

Caelia grunted, as she pushed her way through the snow, wrapped in a bear cloak, her footprints leaving no noise as it was overwhelmed from the sound of howling winds and snow harshly hitting her skin like little metal pellets, she trudged her way through the unknown. The village of Hyoite wasn't far, atleast she thought. She didn't know how far 'far' was at this point. She had been blindly marching through the snow, hoping for adventure, instead she got snow. Lots of it. In reality she was in the middle of nowhere, 10 miles from Hyoite,  But thats besides the point..the low loud rumble of a roar echoing through the air as Caelia looked sharply to her left. Quickly unslinging her axes. Into view came a large black bear, charing towards her. This bear wasn't like the others, this was the bear that could level a tavern by charging through the front door...Caelia threw her axes right towards the target, charing with all of her speed after them as she threw her body into the throw. Both of them landing into each of the Bear's shoulders as a loud wimper like roar echoed soon after.  Caelia quickly ripped her axes out, only to be backhanded by the bear to the left.. Her head was dizzy, as she stumbled up, her ears ringing as she looked to the charging bear, she couldn't think..She jumped into the air, bringing both axes above her head... As the bear rose to meet her , she swing all of her weight beheind both axes, bringing them down apon the bears head. A loud SHNK, eminating from the bears now split skull, blood spitting out like wildfire from his now cracked skull , blood staining the once pure white snow..As Caelia stumbled back she lifted a hand to her bleeding head, and fell back. fading into darkness.

Ice

He was far from where he usually roamed though that was not really surprising. He was the sort of creature who wasn't really welcome in most places. Humans did not like evil monster who wanted to bring back creatures from the past to destroy those who he said were impure. Those who he thought would never fit into his dark plans.

Joss looked ahead of him with a slight frown. It seemed that there was a fight ahead of him. A girl was having a showdown with a massive beast. He watched her as she fought the beast. He wondered if he needed to run or help her. Hum running actually didn't appeal to him right then. He wished to see who would win this fight.

Soon his answer came as the bear was killed by the girl. Well that was a great fight. Then she also fell to ground. He looked over to her . Then he moved towards her direction. He stopped not to far from where she was laying. While he could heal her he didn't think that now would be the time to show his magic. After all he wasn't even sure if she was alive or dead.

ZeroOrgan

Caelia was alive and breathing, this much was evident, mainly because she turned her head towards Jossa.., Using what strength strength she had left to try and stand. a low rumble emimating from her mouth as she glared up towards him, gripping her axes tight, followed by a sad sigh. "G,den.." She moaned out in pain.

Ice

Joss just looked at her as she struggled to get to her feet. He was more the ready to defend himself if he had to. He looked at her now smile on his face. " I only want to help you . I don't want to hurt you." He said his voice wickedly sweet. He want to give her the impression that he was a good creature. For now at least.

ZeroOrgan

She scanned him for a moment, eyeing him carefully as she raised to a stand, looking towards him with the sort of untrusting glint an animal would give to a human. She frowned, "Wheres..Hyoite?" She grunted out, shifting the helmet on her head.

Ice

Joss just stood there as she seemed to look him over. He really did not blame her for being wary of him. After all he was quite scary to most humans. " It's a little ways from here. Would you like me to lead you there? " He said in that same tone of voice. Oh how he loved toying with humans. He would lead her there but it might come at a terrible price. That is if he doesn't think she's worth his time.

ZeroOrgan

As energetic as Caelia could get, she wasn't exactly in the mood to be nice, She didn't like the idea of being led by someone she didn't know, she didn't know if she could exactly trust this man, but regardless she had little choice, she grunted, picking up her axes and glaring at him. "Lead, On" She said curtly

Ice

Joss just smiled still. This young human so far was proving to be entraining for him. Though he could say she was a bit unfriendly at the moment. Though if he was hurt he would have been unhappy as well he guessed. A dark smile came to his bird-like face when she accepted his offer. Looks like he might have a victim if he played his cards right.

" This way then. By the way the call me Joss." He said with a grin. Then he started leading her towards their destination all the while keeping up his friendly demeanor.

ZeroOrgan

Caelia followed behind, her frown quickly turning to curiosity as words began to flow from her mouth like wildfire, "So, You got a name..? Im Caelia, That was a hell of a bear, I wonder how a bear can get that big, I swear if I hadn't swung my axe I'd be dead, These are nice axes, 'ever tell'you bout'em? They're pretty nice, Made of a heavier metal so they can have a heavier impact. So, do you  have a name? I wonder what it is? Max? Joseph? Mmm. I wonder what it could be" She sounded as if she was just beginning.

Ice

Joss just listed as she started talking. Wow she was certainly quite a talker. Though he didn't really seem to bothered by it. He looked at her with his oddly colored eyes and smiled slightly. " Hehe as I mentioned I'm called Joss . I don't know much about the creatures of this land. I am but a visitor here. Indeed your weapons do look very nice. Have you had them a long time?" He said trying to show interest in what she was telling him. Truth be told he had often heard that some humans were very talkative. It seemed to be the case here.

Tags: