Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Death Is An Odd Friend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, September 12, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

Salamon kind of cringed at her words. He really did not want to be a pastime. He got the idea that it would definitely not be a pleasant experience. He thought for a few seconds then looked at her again."Well if you really want to know I do have my uses. I just don't think you would want those kind of services."  He said to her. He made sure she would understand just what he hinted at. Though he rather doubted that she would care

Medievarad

It wouod be a pleasant experience, for Sonneillon that is. Much less for Salamon. She glanced down at him as he proposed one of his uses. She sighed in annoyance and pinched the bridge of her nose. "I'm not searching for the pleasures of the flesh," she replied, before stepping forward again. "I hardly care for it. Besides that, I have enough subordinates to indulge me if said desire would rise."

She rolled her eyes. "And get on your knees when speaking to me, filth."

Ice

Salamon just kind of smirked under his hood. He did say she wouldn't want his services. To tell the truth the demon really was one who cared for women in the first place. He was mearly trying to survive. " Well I did say you wouldn't want them." He snorted at her. He then sighed and turned over to get on his knees. He wasn't really  wanting to become dead after all. His hood now covered his eyes as he looked at the ground. " That better?" He said softly now.

Medievarad

"Much," she answered easily, before stepping closer again. "Now, why did you think you could escape me, whelp? I told you I was your new master."

Ice

Salamon sighed a bit as he listened to her question. " Well to be honest I didn't think you would go through the trouble of trying to capture me. Besides I told you I'm not a servant. I don't intend on ever serving you. No matter what you do. " He said to her now. Though he kind of regretted saying that. He was pretty sure she would hurt him. However he had sworn long ago that he would never work under anyone. And he intended to uphold that oaf.

Medievarad

Sonneillon let out a soft sigh, stepping closer now. She aimed a kick at Salamon's face with the sole of her foot, hoping to knock him down and stomp on his face.

Ice

Salamon saw her moving ever closer. He braced himself for an attack. However the kick to his face made him whimper and land on his back. As she whent to stomp him he tried to grab her leg and shove her away. There was no way that he was just going to take a beating from her. He would atleast try to fight back.

Medievarad

Her leg was indeed displaced, but the dread demon didn't seem to lose stability because of it. It seemed to actually excite her, this time around. She swung her arms up, throwing the coat back, tail slowly raising behind her and shivering with delight. "Let's see how well you fare," she purred, before slashing a claw at his face.

Ice

Salamon saw that he didn't make her fall. Well that really didn't matter. What mattered was that he really needed to get to his feet. He frowned seeing that their fight was exciting her. That wasn't good. As she swung her claws at him those claws caught him in the cheek.  He whimper again he tried to hit her hard with his hand. He was trying to make her back off.

Medievarad

The punch he threw had, like the poison earlier, little to no effect, the dread demon didn't even as much as budge, rather, she threw her hand down in another swipe for his face.

Ice

Salamon wasn't happy to see that he could not hurt the other demon. That was not good at all. As she tried to slash him with her claws again he tried his best to catch her hand. " Get off of me." He growled trying to get out of her way now.

Medievarad

He managed to do so, but the small frame possessed an unnatural and tremendous amount of strength.

And unfortunately for Salamon, she had another clawed hand, which moved in a flurry to carve his face open.

Ice

Salamon was surprised at how strong she was. However he did have quite a bit of strength himself. He growled trying to keep his face from getting clawed off. He frowned when the claws sunk into the other side of his face. He needed to hide his face. So he tried to turn over on to his stomach. He would be in better position to get up this way as well.

Medievarad

He was able to roll over fairly easy, but as he did so, Sonneillon's tail whipped upwards before stabbing down, aiming to pierce him through the shoulder. That way, she'd have him pinned against the ground, the barbs in her tail expanding if she hit his flesh.

Ice

Salamon was happy that he turned over but not for very long. He yelped in pain as he felt her tail go into his shoulder. Now he was pinned to the ground unable to get up. He frowned now knowing that he was trapped. There was really nothing else he could do now.

Medievarad

"You belong to me now, filth," Sonneillon snarled, screwing the tail around. "I hope I made myself clear," she said, glancing down at him. Exmecting nothing but a positive response to her words.

Ice

Salamon was not too happy with his current situation. However he wasn't really left with much of a choice now. He had not choice but to submit to this female demon. Even if every part of his being hated that idea. " Okay I get it you have made yourself very clear. I'm yours." He said cringing as she moved her tail. He knew it would not be wise to fight her any longer.

Medievarad

"Good," she purred as she sat down on the small of his back, smoothing her hands up his back. "I'd hate to scar you even more.. But try to run again and I promise you will lose limbs. Preferrably your legs, so you can never run again."

Ice

Salamon frowned when she sat on his back. He shoved slight unsure of what she was going to do. " Oh .... I won't run again . I believe i have learned my lesson." He said softly. Carefully he moved his hand out from under him. He made sure that she knew he wasn't trying to do anything.

Medievarad

She glanced at the moving hand, before back at Salamon, , only halfly listening to his words, her tail idly and slowly screwing around in the wound. "I hope you possess an augmented regeneration?" She inquired as she pulled her taio back, before pushing it in again, a desinterested and bored look on her face.

Tags: