Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Death Is An Odd Friend ( Heretic King) [M]

Started by Ice, September 12, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice

((went ahead and marked the thread ))

Salamon blinked when he found out that she knew he was a bit turned on. He really had not meant for her to take note of that. He was a bit of a sick mined demon when it came to things that turned him on. He cleared his throat and kind of snickered a bit. " Well if you want to know the truth as bad as it sounds pain is a turn on for me. Sorry if that upsets you." He told her with a bit of a nervous tone. He wondered if she would hurt him again. Or if she had anouther thing in mind.

Medievarad

[Thought I did. Odd. Maybe it didn't save properly.]

"Hm," she hummed softly, tapping her chin with the claws, turning to lie ontop of him on her back. "I've heard of humans.. Then again, I get incredibly horny on the suffering of others.. It's quite.. Climactic," she purred softly.

Ice

(( huh it maybe it didn't ))

Salamon just smiled at what she said. He wondered if she thought he was human. Surely she could tell that he was a demon right? Not that it really matter to him. She would find out eventually anyway. " Heh sound like it would be. I would make a comment but you already said you weren't interested in that. " He said softly. He moved very slightly trying to get a bit more comfortable. Talking about this wasn't making his situation any better.

Medievarad

Sonneillon sighed softly, before chuckling. "And now you expect me to cave in and have sex with you, hm?" She inquired, tail swaying slowly. She let out another chuckle and pushed herself up. "We leave now," she stated coldly, pulling her coat on properly again.

Ice

Salamon snickered at her question. If there was one thing he knew it was never to expect anything from anyone. That could get you killed. " I don't expect anything madam. If you want the truth I prefer males to females any day." He stated. It was only the pain that excited him. He was kind of glad to have her off of him now.

" May I stand up madam? " He as softly. Perhaps that was a dumb question after she had said she wanted to leave. However he just wanted to make sure he didn't upset her. The last thing he wanted was for her to do something worse to him then what she had already done. That could be a very bad thing.

Medievarad

"Oh really?" She asked with a chuckle, before stepping away from him, shaking her head. A good thing to know.

"Oh? Unless you wish to crawl your way there, which would take some time, yes?" She let out another menacing chuckle. "Not that it wouldn't be fun."

Ice

Salamon just smirked at her question. He had no reason to lie to her about such things. " Yes really. I would never lie about that." He started. part of him kept wanting to try to run. However he knew well how that would likely end. So he just forced those thoughts away from his mind.

" Well I really would rather not have to do that. Madame " He said pausing a second then shaking his head. " Oh yeah that would be tons of fun Madame " he said to her now. He then carefully got to his feet. It was then that he noted that she was almost as small as he was in her current fourm. That was odd to him. He pondered that as he waited for her to either start walking or point in the direction she wanted to go.

Medievarad

And, just like that, halfway through his sentence, Sonneillon walked off, into the howling blizzard that ravaged through the plains. Walking both slowly and steadily.

Ice

Salamon just frowned as she walked off. He was hesitant to follow her. However he was reminded of the fact that she had threatened to remove limbs if he ran again. So he carefully followed her staying close but not overly so. He wanted her to have her space.  He sighed hating the fact that.he was now nothing more than a servent to so stupid female demon. The female part is probably what go him the most.

Medievarad

After a while of walking through what seemed like an unbearable blizzard, the natural occurencd suddenly dissappeared. As it had never been there in the first place.

And a large mansion was in view. Ontop of one of the towers sat a horror, a true monster, brandishing ansoft enormous arbalest. However, as it saw its mistress approach, the abomination made his way down and bowed before her with a deep grunt.

Ice

Salamon just followed his new master to where he guessed that she resided. The weather really did not bother him all that much. He was one who could endure most harsh conditions. After all like most demons he had spent some time in hell. That was far worse then this.

He looked ahead and saw a large mansion. He did also see the creature perched upon one of the towers. This did not really bother him that much. He figured that it was one of her pets or something. As if in answer to his pondering it bowed before her. Instinct made him back away slightly.

Medievarad

Sonneillon pushed the door open, waving the abomination off. The creature went back to climbing the tower.

As they entered the mansion, the main hall was enormous. Larger than the entire mansion from the outside. Magic, no doubt.

Ice

Salamon followed her to the door. He glanced as the creature whent back to his post. He then stood still as she opened the door. He would have done it for her if she had asked. Though he was kind of glad that she didn't. Salamon blinked as he saw how massive her home was. He thought that she must have a lot of magic or something. " it's certainly very big." He whispered to himself. He had never been in a place that big.

Medievarad

The entire mansion was brimming with feelings of unease and dread. While a demon such as herself may easily feel at home in a place as such, others such as Salamon may experience the downside of this.

"Hmm.. You'd only be suited as a cleaner," she hummed, before smirking wickedly. "I hope you don't mind ripping carcasses to shreds."

Ice

Salamon shifted as he felt those uncomfortable feeling that the mansion had. Now he was used to feeling overwhelming feelings of sadness and regret. So this was not a far cry from that. He sighed wondering why the heck she wanted to torment him like this. She glanced at her with his glowing cobalt blue eyes and she told him his job.

" Oh lovely. I guess I'll have to love it madam. " He stated with a slight sneer. Just because she wanted him to serve her did not mean he would be nice to her.

Medievarad

"Oh, please don't. I'd much rather you loathe[/] it," she answered, tail idly swaying. She turned around tobmake her way over to a small door on the other end of the massive hall. "I desgined this place quite.. Uniquely. Open this door and behind it will be where you need to be, or, what you yearn most. Or the very thing that makes you feel dread," she chuckled softly.

"It depends on your mood. And on mine."

Ice

Salamon just kind of sighed to himself. He did not really care if she was happy or not. " all the more reason to love it" he mumbled. However he was not stupid enough to speak very loudly.

He followed her pulling his hood further over his head. He could still see but she might not be able to see him. He never showed his face to anyone. Though it was more so that they did not recognize him then anything else. He listined as she told him about the door.

" Oh thats rather interesting. You know you must be some kind of powerful to do that." He said to her.  He wasn't going to open any doors unless she told him too. Especially with what she told him in mind.

Medievarad

"Some kind of powerful?" A softt chuckle left the pale demon. "I am one of the most poxerful things you have laid eyes on. As long as there is mortality, there is dread. And as long there is dread, there is me." She chuckled softly. "And mortality will never cease to exist."

She gestured qt thethe door. "Now. Open it, be sure to enter the Butcheries."

Ice

Salamon listened as she spoke to him. Hum now what she said was interesting to him. So he really was dealing with a supe rpoweful being. That was actually kind of frustrating to him. It lessened his chances of ever escaping this place. He gave a sigh and looked to her now. " Well that makes since. Takes a powerful being to run a place like this I guess." He said to her with a scacastic tone.

He then looked at the door again when he was told to open it. He sighed again " okay Madame." He said to her. He then opened the door. He looked to her and the stepped though hoping he would go to right place now.

Medievarad

She gave him a cold and myrthless look at his remark, she didn't really care what he thought. She could rip the life from him in a second. And he knew that. And he feared her. That was all that mattered.

As Salamon pushed the door open, an ill lit room would be revealed. It was quite large and the thick scent of blood and rotten flesh hung in the air. Several demons looked up at the light that poured through the door, scars littering their faces. Their eyes were vacant, faint to a near lifeless extent. "Keep working," she sneered loudly, the demons nodding and heading back to work. Which in short, was nothing but chopping up corpses. The room was filled with chopping tables and flesh hooks, several bodies hanging from them. "You see, running a cleaner organisation, among other things, is a very profitable bussiness."