Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dragons, bandits, dragon bandits.... And bandit dragons? [WAAAAAAAAAAGH!]

Started by Medievarad, October 02, 2016, 02:34:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medievarad

Sunriel huffed softly, his wolf looked up at him with a soft, inquiring whine. The elf shook his head with mild discomfort. "I'll be fine," he murmured to the creature. He pressed his hand closer to the wound on his hips. A run in with some other feral wolves. He managed to kill all of them, though he was bitten in the side. But he had to keep moving, falling silent now would mean death for sure.

But even a survivalist like Sunriel couldn't do much when the odds were against him like this. After another ten minutes of walking, the elf slumped to the ground. His pet could only nudge him, but when the wolf realised the elf was out cold, a howl pierced the silence. A desperate one. A cry for help.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

The bushes rustled, and out stepped a dwarf.

He was laughing at what he saw. "Well, well, if it isn't the mighty elgi hunter. What happened? Umgi bandits get to you?"

Medievarad

Sunriel grunted in both pain and fustration as he noticed a dwarf crawling from the bushes."Lady Luck, what did I do?" He murmured from his position on the floor, facedown.

The wolf, however was not as amused. The creature stood over Sunriel, growling and snarling violently at the dwarf.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Easy boy." chuckled Josef heartily. "You kill me, who's gonna save your beloved pointy-eared."

Medievarad

Lupus, who was more than obviously smarter than your average wolf subsided slightly. Yet he still stared at the dwarf in distrust and with disdain.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Haha, hehe, alright! Enough enough of this fun." Said Josef, setting his crossbow down. "Sit up, elgi, let me see where they got you."

Medievarad

If the elf could sit up, he would've done so already. He was too weak to properly sit up, shivering under Lupus' gaurd.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Oh, you elgi and your pride. Here..." the dwarf said sitting the elf up. He then took offf his backpack, rummaging through it he found a green package. Unwrapping reveled medical supplies.

"It's not your fancy magical healing leaves, but it's better then nothing." Said the dwarf. "Move your hand."

Medievarad

Surniel grunted softly as he was set up, blood trickling down from what were rather severe gashes from wolves. He glanced at Josef faintly. "Fancy.. Meeting you here, short stack," he answered with a soft grunt.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"I should say the same, elgi." Replied the dwarf as he unwrapped the bandages and began wrapping it around the elf's wound. "It seems like somthing has taken a liking to elgi flesh."

Medievarad

"Some wolves," he grunted in response. "Got the drop on me-," a pained gasp as the dwarf started to bandage up the wound. "They lie dead now."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Wolves, eh? A bit ironic ain't it? With your pet and all." Chuckled Josef. "Truth be told I'm a bit surprised that you got bit at all. Your kind are normally faster."

Medievarad

"Lupus' been with me since I was born," he answered with a soft grunt. "None can outrun a pack alpha, let alone if you're sneaked up on."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Hmph, what were you doing around a wolf pack?" Snorts Josef as he tied up the bandage. "I thought wood elgi liked to avoid a good fight."

Medievarad

"Don't get me wrong," Surniel answered as he pressed a hand on the bandaged wound, before trying to push himself up. "I'd love to avoid a good fight, they snuck up on me."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Hahaha" the dwarf burst out into laughter "A wood elgi, snuck up on wolves! Haha, just wait till cousin Grager hears about this!"

Medievarad

"Pfsh," Surniel wanted to make a witty retort, but there were two reasons he didn't. He had none and the dwarf did just help him out of a tight spot. That counted for something. "If you shout any harder, he might," he answered with a soft sigh.

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

"Pah, what are you scaried of? If any more wolves fall upon us they'll taste nothing but dwarven steel." Grinned Josef.

Medievarad

Surniel rolled his eyes, snorting softly. "Yes, yes," he said as he glanced at the road ahead. "Headed the same way I am?"

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Tags: