Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Jotunheim are Dead, Dear

Started by AevumEternity, November 12, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

Tilting her head upward, only exposing her throat further, the demon shrugged gently," You are not my prey yet, little demon hunter~" in response, she looked down at him again, once more shuffling closer to him, wrapping her arms about his neck,"~ I enjoy you as a companion, I suppose."

Gawfy

Gawfy took his finger away from her neck as he tilted her head. So i suppose you would like to accompany me to connlaoth? I heard armies where mobilizing and the pay is bound to be good. He asked as she caressed his neck And im sure both sides are going to be Bringing their strongest fighters. That is if you can handle it. He Teased as he Wrapped his arms around her stomach

AevumEternity

" Hmm~" she cups his face in her hands, pressing her forehead against his as the demons smiled... Affectionately. Shifting comfortably on his lap, her smile instantly turned vicious,"~ As long as I can use you as a mattress and source of transportation until we face each other in mortal combat." Pursing her lips in a playful pout, 'Eva' hums," Sound fair?"

Gawfy

You got a deal demon. he said as he smiled back at her But dont go dying before i get a chance to kill you. He said Affectionately. 

AevumEternity

Her cherry lips curl once more into a softer smile, nodding shortly as she suddenly shoves him onto his back. Leaning over him, Eva chides," You got my name unusually correct, Aev'iterna- you have yet to earn my full name. Her silvery hair lightly tickles his face as she leans over him, hands resting on either side of his face.

Gawfy

Aev'iterna? I think ill stick with Eva. Easier on the tongue that way. He said as she pushed him down. He reached down into the floor and put a hand in one of his bags and pulled forth the bottle of rum he was cooking  with and took a drink.

AevumEternity

Playfully pouting, she hunches over him, cooing," Ah fine- don't tell me you want to get drunk already..? Am I really so terrible?" Eva laughs lightly, curling up upon his chest- the demoness smirks at him, poking his cheek playfully

Gawfy

Well if i do somthing i regret I can blame it on the drink. He says as he smiles.He then holds the bottle out to Eva Want some?

AevumEternity

Gently she pushed the drink away before lightly wrapping her fingers over his chest," I will make sure you only regret attempting to kill me someday," she teases, already her hands wandering his armor, pursing her lips," Can this come off? Hm? I'd like it cery much to come off~"

Gawfy

It can he said as he took another drink. But its a son of a bitch to take off and a even bigger one to put back on. he said as he put an arm around her and closed his eyes.

AevumEternity

Uttering a playful whinign sound, she rests her head on his chest, sprawling atop him rather comfortably- it was true, he was a fabulous mattress," Ah- very well... But you have help," she chirps, closing her eyes contently as she allowed herself to relax. In the back of her mind, she was already formulating a plan on how to get her next meal~ Should be a little harder in a small village where everyone knew everyone else...

Gawfy

Gawfy took another drink finishing it off. Eyes still closed he said in a tired voice Dont do anything i wouldnt do while i sleep. And with that he fell asleep.

AevumEternity

As his breathing slowed, she looked up- making sure he was fast asleep before slipping out of his arms. Wrapping his cloak around her naked body and settling the hide over him. She smirks affectionately at the demon hunter, opening the door- glancing over her shoulder, whispering," Oh I doubt you'll do anything quite like this, dearest..."

Aeva's hand gently guided the bear-like paw of the drunk hunter over her hip. She had him pinned to the muddy-icy ground, straddling the very drunk giant's chest. He of course, was not struggling- what man would having been drawn away by a beautiful young woman? A low grumbling laugh bubbled from the man's chest as she leaned over him, soft hands sliding beneath the tunic- the man believed this to be some kind of strange flirting game...

Until pain exploded in his belly, dulled only slightly by the liquor in his system. He tried to utter a scream but a soft hand slammed over his mouth. Soon the shock of being literally torn apart caused the man to fall into the blackness of unconciousness.

// THE NEXT MORNING \\
Having returned, full, body purged of any indication of her hunt the previous night, the demon slid into the bed with Gawfy once more, hugging his arm as she pressed her lips against his cheek," Wake up Hunter... The Sun rises," she cooed

Gawfy

Gawfy woke up to Eva next to him. He swung over to the edge of the bed and stretched. Normal a light sleeper when he didn't drink. He rubbed his eyes as he stood up. First decent night of sleep ive gotten in weeks. He gathered his things. Ready to hit the road again?

AevumEternity

Nodding, she beamed at him, once more securing his cloak about her once more," Of course, lead on, hunter~"

Gawfy

Gawfy walked out of the building and out of the town without seeing a soul. He looked in windows along the way and no one was around. Must be a holiday or somthing today. He said as he shrugged and wandered back into the wilds.

AevumEternity

Looking around, she smirks- one by one she had dragged them off~ she felt wonderfully full. Thankfully her companion didn't seem particularly bright. Smirking the demon walked along side him," Gawfy~" she sang his name playfully

Gawfy

Gawfy knelt down and opened up his left gauntlet and began reloading. Eva~ He sang back as he finished reloading watta need?

AevumEternity

Beaming, playfully hugging the cloak tighter about her slender shoulders, twirling playfully as she walked beside him," How long until one of those demons who served your enemy show up?" She raised a slender silver eyebrow at him, a cat-like smile curling her lips

Gawfy

It varies he said as he stood up. Been a while since the last one showed up. But if you want to be entertained i can think of somthing we can do. he said as he Pulled his sword from his back and rested it on his shoulder