Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ethereal , Untouchable (M) [Open]

Started by AevumEternity, December 04, 2016, 05:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Napier

Jack watched as she enters his home. She late on his bed! His... I'll kill her. He looked back out the hole at the soldier coming but chose to go after the woman. He had set a trap to slam onto the ground near the body. It would impose the man once he entered a magical ring. No one had survived it and even if they did Jack had put rotting meat on it to give disease. He slowly crept into the room turn into the Dragon shape. By as he neared her a strange feeling overcame him and it was horrible agony after. He could feel thw shadows ripped from him. It was as if someone was peeling his skin off very slowly.

He screamed at this extremely loud but he sank to the ground and was soon his short stark blue haired fairy. "Aghhh what did you do to me!!!" He slipped down to the ground tears streaming down his face. "I can't feel him what did you do to him you witch?" He sipped at the years and grabbed a bone from between some of the floor boards. "Give him back to me Ill... Ill..." He had never killed without being a shadow. As the spell peeled the last bit of shadow off he passed out from the pain.

Gawfy

After hearing some Ruckus in the house Gawfy stood up next to one of the Guards quickly. He grabbed the Guard by the helm and threw him into the other. After a hit like that they shouldn't get back up for a while. He then Opened the Door and was met by a man with a spear. You in charge here? The almost moss man asked

Marakai Trin

Diz stood outside the door, glaive ready to spear the camouflaged man whom had just knocked out two of his men. Cold eyes stared forward, and one could tell: he was pissed. And rightfully so.

"In charge? No. The one in charge is inside. And you are out here. And after knocking out two of my men, here is where you will stay."

Gawfy

They would have screamed and attacked me before i could change, Besides i could have killed them but didn't He put up his arms up stretching them Could you move Solder boy I just have a few questions for your officer About the people you slaughtered today.

Marakai Trin

"The major is currently indisposed, and our orders are none of your concern." Those ice blue eyes narrowed even further, and he continued, "And what do you mean, change? I am a Mordecai, as is everyone with me. You'd do well not to try anything."

That glaive lowered with a flash, level with the man's face. "....I can either detain you or kill you. Your choice. You committed a crime by attacking two corporals of Ansgar's Hand, and you will face punishment."

AevumEternity

Even in her fatigued haze, the Major cracked a wry smile at the screaming creature, pushing herself up before advancing quickly on the small fairy, quicklly kicking it onto its back before slamming her boot into its thin chest, looking down on its with a stony frown," Stupid beast.." she muttered, unsheathing her scimitar," Why do you dare to ambush my men and myself? Have you not been taught to fear Ansgar?"

She leaned down over the small man she pinned, frowning deeply- her thin lips pursing slightly," Tell me what you want with us. Or I shall break your ribs one by one. Your beast cannot save you."

Jack Napier

"You stupid bitch. I want you out of my territory I spent my time making sure locals knew it and you come in acting like your something. Just give it back and I'll let you stay for the night. He'll I'll even protect you. How about it?" He squirmed under her boot he was dizzy and frustrated with his current form. "I haven't been this small in almost a year... I kind of miss being regular..."

Gawfy

I mean you can try to detain me, But where would that get us?He said as he finished up stretching. Gawfy then tore off the moss suit he had gotten reveling his weapon and armor. His Chest plate and helmet still a shade of green. So what is it going to be? Can we talk like People or are we going to have to tear each other apart like animals?

Marakai Trin

Actually....he had a good point. What would they do with him, even if he came quietly? The Major was hurt, he now had two unconscious corporals on his hands, and he still had to take note of the dead and (hopefully) find the survivors.

Fuck.

"....all right, talk. But you talk to me. And until I know you're not going to hurt anyone else, this thing stays pointed at your eye."

AevumEternity

Tsking quietly, the young woman leaned closer to the rather rude sprite, her platinum locks hanging down on either side of her face like a white veil," You are in no position to be making offers, little monster," she spoke coldly, her gravely voice no longer heavy with fatigue but rather annoyance," We shall be staying here regardless of your opinion. You will tell us of any traps you may have laid about this area or any beasts we should be wary of and in the morning... We peacefully shall part ways. Understand this-"

Leaning closer, she whispers in his ear," You are not in a position to refuse such a generous offer."

Gawfy

See i knew you had some sense about you. He Then Brought up his left arm he had been pointing at the man. His helmet Then Retreated Back into his Chest armor like Liquid in an unnerving  fashion. He then Pulled A scroll from his Bag. Hot to the touch he Unraveled the Skin like material to reveal a red rune.  Tell me solder boy does this Rune look familar to you? He said as the Rune Hissed Demonically 

Jack Napier

"Alright" He hissed to the woman. "I have traps at every dead body and they are all poisoned so as to kill you even if you survive. Just let me have it back please!" He moaned and later there motionless. He would no use it while she was here though for the feeling of it being ripped from him was terrible. "There are no beasts in the area I have either killed or scared them away. Only things coming here are hunters." He looked at the armor but did not recognize who it was from... "What land are you from? I don't believe I have been there. The Fell has been my home for a while and this little cottage was my solitude. But it also helped to keep the voices and faces of the dead away I know you see them as well. That is the only reason I made contact with you."

Marakai Trin

Diz eatched the transformation with disgust, and looked upon the scroll, one eyebrow raised quizzically. He had no knowledge of the arcane, and learning was forbidden, naturally. He honestly had no idea.

This man was well within range of his Mordecai aura, so his transformation couldn't be magical in nature, which made it natural...or as natural as something could be.

"I can't say that I do. But I have a question for you. What are you?"

AevumEternity

" Then I suppose you would be kind enough to disarm all your traps under my supervision, of course," The Major shifted her weight off of the fairy but immedly grasped one of his small arms, hauling herself and the sprit up," Connlaoth, you're speaking to Lady Hakon Kilandre of Ansgar's Hand."

As he spoke about the faces of the dead, of the voices, she shot him a glare but said nothing but," We are at war with magic, little man- do not test me." Emerging outside with her Captain and the stranger facing each other, thankfully looking rather casual but for the two unconcious guards nearby. Sighing audibly, the fatigue hitting her in a wave for the second or third time that night, she shook her head," What is this?"

Jack Napier

He groaned as she picked him up. "Alright so I may die. We have to cut the cords or trigger the spell on the traps. I can walk on my own. Can't really fly away without your stupid magic holding me down." He tried to shake off her hands."Well I'm not to sure ma'am it seems to me two of your men at unconscious and your soldier there may be commuting insubordination with the man that knocks them out!" Jack was being sarcastic at first by turned serious in the end. He wanted to spike her maybe he could push one of them into a trap hopefully her so he could have the shadows to himself. "But you know people can be bribed."

Marakai Trin

"Oh, bloody hell. Another one?" Diz looked between Hakon and her detainee, and the one he was talking to. "...this one, this...man...said he wanted to speak to you, my Lady. This day is becoming more odd by the minute."

He gestured with his glaive at yhe scroll in the man's hand.

"Major, what do you make of that? If you're not too busy with...whatever you have there."

Gawfy

Name is Gawfy. He said as he gestured . Im A hunter of sorts. I had been waiting for those people to summon what ever Demonic entity then kill said Demon. He then crossed his arms. But i guess some people where impatient and killed the Summoners before they could complete their Ritual. He cleared his throat Im also a mercenary of sorts when im not hunting.   

Gawfy watched as the woman he saw earlier was carrying another man who wasn't all that human. As the woman got closer it hissed louder. Annoyed by the noise Gawfy put it away. What is this?
He asked himself as he uncrossed his arms. I guess from your Perspective A heathen attacked two of your Men and is now asking about demons

AevumEternity

Roughly slapping the fairy upside the head before tilting her head slightly at the symbol, vaguely recalling it from an encounter many moons ago but saying nothing regarding her recognition of it," In my perspective, my men and I are in a warzone and we have far too many visitors-" still harshly grasping the little man by the arm, shemurmured to Disgaua," Captain, this little man will be disarming his traps set up around the area, make sure he does not leave the radius of your aura... He likely wishes to set them off to catch us unaware."

Turning toward Gawfy, she simply frowned," We have been pursuing these mages for many days, if you refused to strike before we did, the entity you would enjoy seeing rise would have been stopped regardless. I refuse to let true heathens practice their unholy blasphemies."
Narrowing her eyes, the Major spoke quietly, her gravely tone curt and somewhat annoyed," Is that all, Gawfy?"

Gawfy

No that isnt all Gawfy said looking annoyed. see girly the problem with demons is that if you Kill their supporters and not the demons them selfs they Just trick other assholes into summoning them instead, Now if you let them summon said demon then hack it to bits then it wont come back. I am also a mercenary. Gawfy looked out the window Now it seems to me like your forces are scattered maybe even Routed. I'm a mercenary y as well For a small fee you can hire me, Seems to me like you could use all the help you can get

Jack Napier

"Hey no need to hit me haha. Not saying I dont like it hahahaha." The fairy started to laugh a lot but soon died down. He didn't struggle anymore. "I have a demon in me. But it isn't what you've seen before haha for we of the Shadow men are the only that possess it." He peered at one of the traps. A small rock near a skeleton of an Orc. If stepped on the rock would fall apart having a spike plunged into your foot. "If you left me go I'll show you one of my traps. It uses magic. And if I am right your people hate magic haha." He pulled at her hands with one of his run hands. "And I have a name... Jack Napier."