Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new place, a new beginning.

Started by DreadFate, December 09, 2016, 07:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadFate

Brixius travelled for quite a few months ever since he was let go by the merchant he was paid to protect, he wonders if the bandits got the wiser idea now that Brixius is gone, the merchant is fair game? ah well, the merchant didn't think that part through. Originally Brixius was on an official ship heading for Serendipity but it was taken over by bandits, almost all the people died in the attack and Brixius was asleep while this happened, however Brixius killed all the invading bandits and left one alive to sail the ship for him to Serendipity. Brixius was just on the side of the deck resting his head to the wall. On the other side were the civilians who were scared, horrified from the attack earlier but don't appear too thankful for Brixius saving them.

Brixius then takes a quick look at the bandit, saying "Hey! are we nearly there yet?"the bandit shakes in fear, looking back at Brixius "Nearl... nearly sir... I'll be let go when we get there right?" Brixius then rests his head back onto the wall saying"Yeah whatever." he then stands up, going to the front of the ship and seeing the coast up ahead, which is believed to be the shore of Serendipity. "Finally! alright bandit guy, get us closer!" then in a few minutes, they finally reached shore but it appears a few number of guards starts charging down to the ship, they bring out their swords then one of them moves forward to Brixius "Halt! State your business, why are there bodies all over your ship?" Brixius then steps back a little bit "Woah woah! easy my good man, bandits attacked this ship and I killed them all."the civilians then run into the shore, one of the guards tries to stop them but they were let go anyway. The bandit moves up near Brixius but two of the guards grab the bandit, the guardsman says "That's a bandits outfit alright, why didn't you kill him?" Brixius then looks to the bandit "Oh him? I needed someone to sail me to this place, I don't know how sailing works" the guardsman then asked the bandit "Did this man really kill all of your... friends?" the bandit looked around the corpses of his friends, then looking back to the guardsman "Yes... he showed unnatural skill with that spear of his, he was teleporting all over the place... we never stood a chance."

Then the guardsman looks back to Brixius, looking to be very serious now "Teleporting, huh? quite an interesting ability, but I must ask you to keep it to yourself for now. You're a stranger to our country and I don't want people panicking, understood?" Brixius then seems disappointed, looking at the guardsman "Yes... understood, I suppose it is your country." then the guardsman goes back to the bandit "Take him away, we'll take care of this case fully." the guardsman then turns back to Brixius, only to find him gone now.

Brixius is walking around the local town to find it lively and to find people are completely different, with weird features and different colored hair... what is this place?

Gawfy

Gawfy was sitting near the pier when the Ship he had a ticket for arrived. While they where pirates they charged cheaper fares than the local government ships. He waited for them to dock and stood up and watched as the guardsman started yelling at some kid who hopped off. Gawfy walked over to the ship to see a bunch of slaughtered people on the deck. he stopped the bandit as the guards where taking him away. Its a bitch that your mates got killed Julio He then picked the bandit up as the guards around him Started to shout. But where did you put the gold i payed you to take me out of here at? That ticket wasnt cheap you know.

DreadFate

He was walking around town, as people started to speak around him more people were looking at Brixius for some reason, he wondered if he did something wrong or if he was doing something disrespectful. But a man with blue hair walked up saying"Hey... sir? were you the one who saved those civilians?" Brixius then reassured himself"Oh so that's why you guys were looking at me, yeah... I did, what about it?" then a few more walked closer to Brixius. "You saved those peoples lives from those bandits, I heard it was a massacre but you did what you had to do, right?" Brixius didn't know where this was going, if anything he was confused "Yeah... they attacked me, the common thing to do if possible is to attack back right?"they looked at him carefully. Wondering how he saved them"You don't have a weapon though?" Brixius then materializes his weapon, shocking the people who were close.

"This is the weapon I used to kill those bandits" he then de-materializes it, the people around were amazed at the magic shown. "Ah...a magic user? that explains why none of them stood a chance" the blue-haired man says, before they would go further into conversation people start running into a circle around a bunch of guards and some tall man. Brixius tries to jump up seeing what's going on, but he can't see a thing.

Gawfy

Tch you are useless Gawfy threw down the pirate and started walking toward the Ship when two guardsman attempted to block him but gawfy walked right threw them and hopped on the boat. He then Tore down the door to the captains quarters and started Rummaging through it looking for his gold.He then heard Footsteps on the wood and turned around to a kid with a spear.

DreadFate

Brixius saw the crowd being shocked when the man walked past the two guards, the blue-haired man next to Brixius said "Please! stop him, I don't know who that man is but he clearly isn't a peaceful man. We'll reward you if you do." Brixius didn't want to put forward anymore work today then what was already done, but Brixius thought about it, a reward is a reward Brixius is a sellsword after all. He materialized his spear and jumped onto the boat. The man seemed to have responded to Brixius's footsteps.

"Sheesh, you're a tall guy. Look... the case is these people are afraid and don't want you around. You can either leave or we can fight... either way, I get paid."

Gawfy

Gawfy ignored the kid as he rummaged through the captains quarters, still not finding what he wanted. He then turned to the boy  Triumphant pride precipitates a dizzying fall. You know the meaning of these words? He then walked up to the boy, Besides i havent attacked anyone why should i have to leave over their insecurity

DreadFate

Brixius then looked at the man "Ooohhhh, scary." but Brixius was being sarcastic, he wasn't scared but just more cautious to what was going to happen next, this guy looks like he was going to draw any second and try to slash Brixius. "I suppose that's true... but having the ability to teleport around tends to give you a bit of pride, ya know? and it's just what these people want, argue with them if you want or leave... or I can try to kill you. They want you gone either way."

Brixius then prepares his spear for throwing in-case this man does start charging.

Gawfy

Gawfy stopped what he was doing and took a step towards the boy. Are you really prepared to Throw away your life for a handful of coins? Gawfy couldn't find what he needed anyway. That bandit probably blew it on liquor and women. But he wasnt interested in that now he wanted to know about this kid.

DreadFate

Brixius didn't know what to assume about this man, surely he heard about how Brixius took on all those bandits and killed all of them, except for the one. Clearly this man is above average, but he doesn't look like anything special, if anything he's just a oversized brute. But people mistake Brixius all the time for an easy target and they pay the price, so it'd be wise for him to not underestimate this situation.

"What's assuming that you can take my life? besides, I don't have much else to do so a little fight would be good to pass the time, don't you agree?"

Gawfy

No i do not. I dont draw my blade over petty disputes and neither should you. He raised his left arm to point at him. And i could ask you the same thing, You assume you could take my life.He Kept his arm raised. What makes you so sure you could kill me and walk away

DreadFate

"Well... it's simple really, you disobeyed a guard and you got quite the crowd watching. If anything they think of you as another one of these bandits." Brixius is referring to the bandits that are on the ground, killed. "Then again... I suppose you're right. I can't be bothered to go all out." Brixius then turns around and throws his spear a great range into the town, he then teleports himself to where the spear is and completely disappears out of everyone's sight.

Gawfy

Gawfy Lowered his left arm as the firing pin for his cannon lost tension. That kid is going to get himself killed. He said aloud. Looking over to a painting at the wall. There was his coin. He took his money back and walked out of the captains quarters and off of the ship to a wall of prying eyes. They moved as he walked by and he headed out off town. Maybe i can catch a boat in the next town over. He said to himself as he wandered into the wilds

DreadFate

Brixius teleported into a crowd of people who were previously crowding around where the spear was. They backed off in shock when Brixius appeared. He however passed through them and ignored them despite how confused they looked. Brixius wanted to still fight the man but he didn't want to make a scene, or a reason for the guardsmen to attack him if they did fight. Obviously the man wouldn't be back at the ship, so he decided to run around town, going through crowds of people just to find the tall man, who is easily recognizable from the rest of the citizens.

However, when he got pushed to the side from the crowd he saw the wilds, with the armored man he met before heading into it. He materialized his spear and threw it just about 30 meters before the armored man and teleported to the spear. He runs up to the man to hopefully stop him.

Gawfy

Gawfy heard a familar pitter patter of footsteps turned around to see the kid again. I thought you teleported out of that town He asked as Dropped his rucksack.

DreadFate

Brixius then de-materializes his weapon, to show that he doesn't mean to harm the guy. "Yeah I did, we had a massive crowd watching and a few guardsmen watching. If we came to blows, both of us would've suffered the consequences. You can thank me for that." Brixius then points to his massive sword "Say... you kill people with that? you must be pretty strong to carry such a weapon." Brixius then looks around the environment, it's clear land and it looks like no one is going to observe this time. "If you still want to fight, we can. Otherwise, want to do something?"

Gawfy

Yes i do kill people with this. he said as he Grasped it and hefted it onto his shoulder. Yes I still owe you for killing the people i hired to smuggle me out of here. He then took the seemingly weightless sword in both hands taking a fighting stance. You can have first strike  he said as his helm came over his head covering it in and taking form of a wolf

DreadFate

Brixius then materialized his spear, he took note of the man's stance. "You won't hit me very easily." Brixius then puts himself in a stance, getting ready to throw. "To be honest I didn't want to fight but oh well." Brixius then throws his spear right at the man, to see how he would respond.

Gawfy

He Took his sword like a bat and swung at the Spear killing all momentum it had. Strange that it did not break or even crack. This wasnt a normal spear. he let go off the sword with his left arm. he couldn't see where the kid went if he went anywhere at all.

DreadFate

The man broke the full force of the spear going at him, as Brixius hoped he would, the man seeing the spear going to the side Brixius then teleported himself right to the man's left side which is where the spear was, before the man could react Brixius quickly materializes his spear again and aims the spear to stab the man's left side.

Gawfy

Gawfy saw a glint from his left side. He kept the teleportation ability this kid had in the back of his mind. He Felt the Spear Eat into his left side. He did not move for a reason. You are not the only one with tricks up their sleeve. He said as he raised his Left arm up. with a Clink of a firing pin the small cannon he had in his left arm went off with a dealing explosion  in close proximity to the kid.

Of course all it did was blow soot in the kids face. Gawfy didn't have it loaded with a cannon ball loaded. You are pretty good kid. He said as smoke poured from his Left arm. He dropped his sword spear still in his side and started clapping his metal hands together.

Tags: