Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Staining Snow [Wycliff, PM to Join]

Started by AevumEternity, February 16, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wycliff

He pulls her down into the covers playfully, pulling them over as he nuzzles against her once more, chuckling as he settles into the sheets once more. "Like a charm."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

Beamig, she nestles close to him, snuggling with him enthusiastically as she snuggles close to him- quieting down after a moment. Simply relishing his presence before slowly sitting up," Hey- would you want to... Go out?" She asks suddenly

Wycliff

A small look of disappointment crosses Aven's visage as she separates herself from him, his expression saying, 'Come back and cuddle!' Despite that, Aven raises a curious eyebrow at the proposal. "I suppose that depends; where to, Haky?"

AevumEternity

" The meadows, where the herds grace, It should be safe-" she chirps quietly, tilting her head to one side," We can stay there and rest, and eat, and... Relax,"

Wycliff

Aven smiles at the idea: even if the sun is out, so long as they can relax, it would be fine for him to be weakened. "That sounds lovely, Haky. When should we go?"

AevumEternity

" Whenever," she murmurs, suddenly moving to straddle him, leaning over him with a tiny smile," When would you like to go?" She inquires, tilting her head as her white- blonde locks tickle his nose.

Wycliff

Aven eye's beckon her to him once again. "I'd like to go in the late afternoon, that should be a beautiful time of day for the countryside." He shifts slight under her as his member thinks for itself, Aven trying to will it soft, to no avail.

AevumEternity

Hakon smiles mischieviously as she leans down to press her lips against his forehead," Alright- what should we do in the meantime?" She inquires gently, nuzzling his nose, her platinum locks tickling his face as she continues to lavish him in affection.

Wycliff

Aven plants a deep kiss on her lips suddenly, savoring her taste. His hands rise to cup her breasts, as a grin spreads across his face, widening their kiss as he tilts his head, pressing further. "Mmm..."

AevumEternity

Hakon blushes profusely but settles down upon his lap to kiss him more deeply- ah she loved this stupid, silver-haired man.

Fade to black- relaxation time is sexy time!

AevumEternity

Hakon sits up and stretches, slipping from the warm grip of the sheets and her lover, she turns with a slight smile before humming," I need to go wash up- there happens to be a river within the meadows we can use if you'd like?" she inquires with a soft smile, moving about the room to pick up her clothing strewn about wantonly.

Wycliff

Aven's smile slips away in sadness for a moment as she leaves his embrace, but his smile bounces back just as quickly as it left. "A river works: you don't have a bathhouse here in the manor, though?" He rises, dark matter quickly clothing him in his usual Alveron noblewear.

AevumEternity

Dressing herself in the proper Connlaothan fashion, she fastens the leather bodice quickly but stiffly as she finishes- admittedly, she was a bit sore but it was nothing too awful," No- bathhouses are a luxury that we don't care to have. Besides- who needs a great steaming tub of dirty water when you have a constant supply of fresh water?" she opens the door, glancing back at him with a weak smile

Wycliff

Aven shrugs nonchalantly as he approaches her and the door. "You may be correct, but one of those two is hot, no?" As he passes her, he supplies a short peck on the cheek. "I'm just teasing you, let's go while the sun can still warm us up."

AevumEternity

Smirking faintly, she turns to poke his cheek," Come-come now- We first met while you were wanderingin a blizzard in pitch blackness and I was freezing beside a pitiful fire- do you truly think a cold river would be too much for us?"

It was

Upon entering the meadow, herds of massive domesticated herbivores grazed upon the sparse grass in the warm, hash light of the sun- the 'river' seemed to be a natural flood canal that cut through the land- no more then 12 feet wide at its largest banks with a meagre stream of water running through it, not even enough to truly soak up to one's knees. Alas, she waded into the water after stripping bare again, carefully beginning to scoop up the frigid water- pour it over her head- followed by a gasp and a distressed," I've been spoiled-!"

Wycliff

Aven sinks into his shadow, which proceeds to dart onto the 'river' bottom, stopping right beside Hakon, where he emerges, also naked, shivering as he rises through the water, thoroughly soaked as his feet once again rest on the softened ground. He puts an arm around her waist, standing hip to hip as his body heat warms her. "Looks like someone needs a cuddle, then!" He grins.

AevumEternity

Hakon shivers once, smirking ay him as she shuddered once, proceed to slink to her knees," Careful now- we're here to get clean, not dirty~" she teases, ducking her head briefly beneath ther water, bubbles rising from her form before she appears again, her hair clinging to her had and neck like a slick white hijab.

She smiles at him brightly," Come here-" extending her hand

Wycliff

After chuckling at the bubbles as she comically dips under the surface, Aven raises a tentative eyebrow, taking her hand with caution. "What are you planning...?" He sensed a trap, but he didn't mind falling into a trap for her...

AevumEternity

Drawing him closer, her slender fingers curling about his as she pulls him down with her, reaching down with her other hands to scoop up some sandy mud from the river bottom. Playfully she spins him around- beginning to scrub the mud into his back- a surprisingly pleasant sensation despite the coarseness of the sand," Nothing- just getting you clean, you haven't had a bath like this before, have you?" she chuckles

Wycliff

Aven closes his eyes, shaking his head. "Certainly not: most if the time, I would bath in my family's bathhouse, and in this body, until I met you, I didn't exactly get sweaty or anything of the sort..." He stops to ponder what exactly that would mean, coming up blank. "I wonder why that is?" He doesn't suppose there could be a part of him still made if light matter, could there be? No, that would make no sense, it had to be something else: perhaps, deep down, he had desired to have a scent?