Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Staining Snow [Wycliff, PM to Join]

Started by AevumEternity, February 16, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

" And now you do?" she inquires curiously, tilting her head as she finished scraping his skin clean with the first handful of sand, cupping water in her hand to pour over his back before scooping up another handful of mud- scrubbing his shoulders," Maybe... You're rememvering what it is to be human, completely human... Were you ever afraid you wouldn't fit in because of your power?" she inquires, leaning forward to kiss the back of his neck.

When she was with him, she felt such infinite happiness and comfort- it was almost overwhelming.

Wycliff

Aven lets his head sag forward as she cleans his shoulders. "Afraid? It was more of a certainty, to be honest. I never entertained the idea that I could fit in, much less find someone as amazing as you who would look past it all." He glances back at her. "You really have made me the happiest man alive, you know that?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

Hakon offers him a loving smile, nuzzling the back of his head," What certainty did you find in these past few months, hm?" She pauses and winves vaguely, one hand vaguely reaching down to brush her stomach- submerged in the water as she was- scrubbing his back with the sandy soil.

Wycliff

Aven returns her smile. "There's only one certainty in my world: I will always love you." He twists as he says it, planting a deep kiss on her lips. Every words was the truth: he didn't know the future, and he couldn't say for sure how his actions will affect this country. But he is positive that no matter what the world throws at them, that he will always wish to return to Hakon's arms.

AevumEternity

Smiling brightly, she returns the embrace lovingly, pressing her lips firmly against his- the coppery flash of the ring upon his finger offering her a small burst of joy. Her hands gently massage his slender back, nuzzling his neck," My love- my love-" she sings soothingly," You're not helping get clean- you're so hopeless sometimes..." she chuckles softly swaying with him

Wycliff

Aven leans back into her, his worries miles away, his body flushed with all the warmth he needs despite the cold water beneath them. "Maybe I am a bit hopeless: I am hopelessly in love with you, Haky." He nuzzles back into her bosom as she does the same into his neck. "It's your fault I'm this way; maybe if you weren't so breathtakingly beautiful, I could focus on other things~"

AevumEternity

Hakon nuzzles neck affectionately but shakes her head playfully," You spoil me- I'm afraid I've gotten soft-" she chuckles, sliding away enough to splash some water upon his chest before idly massaging his torso. She looks up at him, platinum blonde hair slicked back over her skull as she blinks away some water droplets.

" If I may, Aven- on a serious note- what of the revolution? You... You can't follow your dreams and stay with me in comfort for ever as much as I want it-"

Wycliff

Aven pauses for a moment, his smile fading slightly. "Haky... I won't lie to you, it burns my spirit to know that corruption exists within my beloved country, and I will never be able to quench that fire." He looks away, the voice of his heart emerging, a result of many long hours pondering this same question. "But there's a flame that burns brighter than that in my heart now. If i need to give up my ambitions to truly be with you..." He turns to face  Hakon, his eyes swimming with emotion. These words were hard, the decision even more so: but he could not deny what he felt inside, not even for his beliefs. He gazes deep into her eyes, nothing but the truth rolling from his tongue. "Haky, I... I'll give it all up for you. You're my entire world, and you come first before anything else."
He grasps her hand, cupping it between his own. "On that subject, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and... I'm going to get a Confession."

AevumEternity

She hugs him as he speaks, closing her eyes as she took a steadying breath- embracing him tightly. A confession... Why would he do that?! He had the power to handle anything, why would he give it up? And she said just that in a worried voice," But why? Yo-you're perfect the way you are- you may die! What would I do then? This country it needs to be.... To be changed-" she cups his face in her hands, gazing at him seriously," You're the only one that can do it!"

Wycliff

Aven hugs her in return, resting his chin on her shoulder as he nuzzles her head with his. "I won't die, Haky, I promise: and I'm a man of my word, remember?" He releases the embrace, performing a small half shrug, his expression whimsical. "Besides, to be frank, my magic is largely obsolete at this point: other than transmutations, there isn't really anything I can do with magic that I cannot perform better using dark matter." A small, rounded tendril of shadow rises from the water beside him, patting Hakon on the head. It feels squishy, like flesh. "A confession will only take away the magic I was born with, which, mind you, I cannot use in battle anyway when I'm fighting alongside you." He grins. "As a final reason, judging by how Artorias Frostmane, the Grandmaster of the Mordecai order, also uses biological abilities, there should be no reason for me to need to conceal my powers. I'll become much stronger in combat this way."

AevumEternity

Hakon's hands stroke his cheek, her eyes flickering as she gazes into his,"... I worry- what if... They know what you stand for?" She inquires softly, furrowing her brow at him,"... I'm afraid for you, Aven-" her hands curling into loose fists upon his shoulders

Wycliff

Aven smiles softly, trying to ease her worry. "I'd be worried if they could use magic, and could possibly read my thoughts. Don't you trust me, Haky?" He runs a hand down her cheek, tilting his head slightly to the left.

AevumEternity

" I trust you-" she murmurs, leaning her face into his palm, sighing deeply," But no one else, I'm afraid," she turns to kiss his palm, nuzzling his hand as she embraced his waist- pressing close to him in the frigid water. She worried profusely, but it was alright- he would be alright... Right?

Wycliff

Aven massages her back gently as he cradles her against his chest. His heart beats rhythmically with hers, set aflutter by even her slightest touch. Aven loves her so much, it makes it almost painful to let go of her for even a moment. This longing, this desire drove him to lengths he would have never considered, all so he could hold her just like this. He never wanted it to end. "As long as I have you, Haky, I don't need anything else."
The heat of his body warms her from the frigid waters, inviting her even closer.

AevumEternity

Smiling weakly, she nods and embraces him tightly to her, nuzzling his neck as she continues to scoop water over his back thoughtfully with her palms before murmuring," Come- lets get ourselves cleaned up-"

Many long minutes of splashing and 'scrubbing' later...

Hakon emerges from the water, resting upon her stomach upon a large, flat rock jutting out over the tiny stream. The sun causes steam to rise from her skin as she rests her cheek upon her hand, falling utterly silent as she shifts thoughtfully.

Wycliff

Aven lies beside her, his eyes drooping. The sun is beginning to take it's toll on him, but from his peaceful expression, it would be hard to tell so: cuddled against Hakon, Aven feels safer than in his own shadow. He speaks drowsily to her, a light smile gracing his expression. "Haky... what should we do now?" It seems in the light, he'd forgotten what they came out for.

AevumEternity

" Eat?" She suggests lazily, her eyes fluttering shut," Talk? Be lazy? Get old and fat? There is plenty for us to do, Avey-" she returns, her voice a low, content purr as she stifles a yawn. Slowly she felt her body begin to uncoil and relax- ah, it had been years since her shoulders drooped so-

Wycliff

Aven scootches closer, his smile widening considerably as his skin rests against hers. "I could do the first three..." He pecks her cheek softly and tiredly, before snuggling fully up to her body as he falls asleep from the sun.

AevumEternity

Resting her arm over his back, she chuckles softly, leaning toward him enough to peck his cheek lovingly," You can't grow old and fat?" she teases gently, tilting her head to one side," How about... Instead-" she pauses thoughtfully, listening to his soft snores as she murmurs almost inaudibly," You change our country for the better?"

She closed her eyes, allowing herself to be swept up by the warm embrace of the sun as she dozes off.

Wycliff

One comfortably satisfying nap later...
Aven's eyes flicker open, feeling the warm sensation of Hakon's arm draped over him. He grins childishly, snuggling closer. The sun was still well in the sky, and he saw no reason to interrupt her rest. She truly is adorable when she's asleep. From this angle, one would never be able to tell she was a hardened veteran of combat.