Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Staining Snow [Wycliff, PM to Join]

Started by AevumEternity, February 16, 2017, 02:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AevumEternity

As he shifts, she is awakened rather easily, taking a moment to squint against the setting such before nestling closer to him, her skin was dry and seemed to glow with the sun's head, tanned a darker shade though her hair remained as blisteringly white as ever,"... Aven~" she sings drowsily, offering him a tiny smile

Wycliff

Gazing up in surprise, he returns the smile. "Good afternoon, Haky. Did you sleep well?" Currently, he is nuzzled happily between her breasts, a goofy look of contentment present on his face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AevumEternity

Hakon shifts on her back, looking down at him with a tiny smile," I did-" she admits softly, tilting her head to one side as she rests her hand upon his silvery hair, stroking the soft locks as she cradles him close- wincing slightly," Ugh- ah- why does my stomach hurt?" she sighs wearily, laying back down with a weak chuckle.

Wycliff

Avenn's eyes widen at her pain, and he places a hand on her stomach. "Are you alright? Did you get injured in the fight with Bahamut...?" His brow furrows in confusion. "Actually, what did happen after I passed out?"

AevumEternity

Resting her hand over his as she slowly shifted and fell silent, it was a long, ugly silence filled with tension before she responds slowly," ... I did my best, Aven."

Wycliff

His eyes filled with fear, repeating his question slowly. "Hakon... what happened after I passed out?"

AevumEternity

" I fought him-the others had been driven away-" she pauses and says slowly," No-nothing bad happened, he ran away-" she furrows her brow and gazes at him for a moment before sighing and resting her head upon her hand," I just- I don't know."

Wycliff

Aven sits up, and cradled her in his arms, the fear slowly dying down. He should stay strong for her, gods know she'd been through enough regarding her brother. "It's alright, Haky: I'm here to protect you if he comes back, and next time, I won't underestimate his strength." He smiles gently, resting his cheek against hers.

AevumEternity

Again, nestling in his arms, she turns her head to kiss his cheek shakily, all but quivering with emotional and physical fatuge. Though- eventually, the movement would die down, she would be still and release a small, weak yet content sigh as her eyes fluttered shut and she dozed off, there in his arms.

-SEVERAL HOURS LATER...

They would move through the empty roads of the tiny village, all but empty from the day's attack. Everyone seemed to be exhausted, but a single, rhythmic tone rang out. CLANG, CLANG, CLANG. Ringing like a mantra through the town. As they steadily worked toward the estate, a voice called out," Who's yer boy, Hakon?" rough, gruff, yet effiminate to no end.

Wycliff

Aven strides along with Hakon down the street, affectionately clasping her hand within his own. A voice rings out from a nearby building, and he glances over to the sound, one eyebrow raised. Maybe he wasn't the longest lived, but Aven certainly wasn't a mere boy. Well, perhaps he'd grown up a bit quick, but he certainly shouldn't appear that young, not in his physically altered form.
He understands the comment immediately, however, when he catches sight of the speaker. He'd met blacksmiths before, they tended to have a specific outlook on others: working with metal so much, flesh ceases to impress them, especially as the weapons they forge slice straight through it, save for when it is protected by the armor they also produce. To her eyes, he probably looked no different than if he were thin and frail as his original body.
Aven glances over to Hakon before he answers, whispering. "Friend of yours?"

AevumEternity

The Woman who straightened by the Forge was oddly reminiscent of a bear-like man from many months ago, resting her large hands upon her hips, she beams as Hakon smiles and strides over," Bhrama- this is Aven Alveron, my.... Uhm-" she flushes a vaguely reddish color, looking down as she clasped her hands.

The womans eyebrows shot up in a  look of surprise, resting a large hand upon the Major's head as if she was nothing more then a child," It's unlike ye t' get so flustered, Hak- so this is yer future husband, mmm?" she eyes Aven up and down, seeming unimpressed. It was a damn shame he wasn't shredded or perhaps he would have gotten a shred of approval.

Wycliff

Aven sighed. It was a shame that if all times for Rufus not to be stalking him, they had to meet his female counterpart now. Regardless, he couldn't please everyone, and to try would be a fool's errand. He places his arm around Hakon's waist, pulling them together. "Yes, Hakon and I are engaged. Is there something you'd like to say? Not pleased with the fact I'm not a musclebound terror boasting the strength of a hundred men, and scars of a thousand?" Well, to be fair, he did boast the strength of at least twenty men when he fortified his muscles with dark matter tendrils, but that wasn't information he gave out.

AevumEternity

" Absolutely," the woman answers bluntly before turning back to Hakon," You know- I always told you beed a man who can break ye in half. Has he been doin' for ye?"

Hakon's face flushed further and she tries to put on a rather naive visage," Wha... What do you mean?" She asks carefully, forcing a bright sweet smile.

" Ye know exactly what I mean, lass, has he been- hm-" she makes a rather lewd gesture that causes Hakon to flush a bright red- smacking away the large hand tussling her paltinum locks. She laughs nonetheless and nods, murmuring something under her breath that caused the large woman to laugh raucously.

Wycliff

Aven becomes very, very red, unsure of how to respond to such a gesture, especially as he recalls the same motion from their... experiments. Those were very private matters, he thought she may even be more blunt than Rufus! Actually, scratch that: Rufus has a female clone, and she is standing directly in front of the two of them. "Th-th-that's n-not any of your concern, Miss Bhrama!" His gaze falters to the side, and he grips a little tighter around Hakon's waist, desperately seeking comfort from the awkwardness of the conversation.

AevumEternity

After mumbling some excuses, Hakon managaes to flee with Aven in tow, flushed a deep red as they retreat to the manor house," I'm so sorry- Bhrama is... Uh- Brusque," she squeaks weakly, forcing a smile.

Wycliff

Aven jogs along with her, laughing brightly as they go, despite himself. Bhrama may have been straightforward, but she hadn't been wrong. The two of them had become quite intimate, and honestly, he wouldn't change a thing.
As their escape slows to a stroll once more, he leans over a nuzzles his nose against Hakon's. "Reminds me of a certain man-bear from the north. She was right about one thing, for certain: we're intertwined now, and forever." He chuckles nervously. "Though, yes, her wording was brusque."

AevumEternity

She chuckles softly, pressing his hand warmly, a small blush rising over her skin as she looks down at the ground briefly and murmurs as she gazes at the ring," Now and forever-" her bright eyes flickering back to his as she swings their intertwined hands to and fro playfully.

" Bhrama means well, even if she isn't very good with her words, Aven- my love uhm..." she hesitates, trailing off,"- Aven, what do you think of children?"

Wycliff

Aven continues walking, his gentle smile persisting as they stroll along like young couples do. "I love children, they hold potential for greatness and the promise of growth, but have their innocence intact. The nobles of Connloath could learn a thing or two from that innocence, often it's something that is dismissed and trampled on, but it is from such naivety that the most pure judgements arise." He seems to misunderstand the question entirely, though he is certainly confident in his answer.

AevumEternity

His answer caused her to smile, it gave her hope... If he was a father she had no doubt he would be an amazing father when the time came. She suspected, her instincts telling her, that may be sooner rather then later. She looks down, unsure how to voice her concerns as she chides lightly," That is- a wise observation,"

Hakon hesitates before speaking lightly," What would you say to having children of your own?"

Wycliff

Aven is taken off-guard, as the meaning of the query clicks in his brain. He becomes skittish, and flushes. "Um... you mean... us, having children? Right, of course that's what you mean; I mean, what else could you mean?" His stroll degrades to somewhat of a shuffle as his mind races forty different ways at once. "I love kids, but we aren't even married yet, and what if I'm not a good father; that would be terrible, and would put so much pressure on you as a mother to raise them right, and what if they have magic abilities like me, and can't hide them, and they get caught?" Aven becomes increasingly nervous as his analysis of endless variable overwhelms him.