Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Never Dis Noodles [Open]

Started by WallyD, May 08, 2017, 07:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RachelTheSeeker

Asha chuckled a bit as the question was asked by one of the bowmen. "Funny you should mention that. I don't know how widely-traveled you are, but my pride hails from Essyrn. They're known for producing both warriors as well as healers under the watchful eye and protection of Aralisi the Fire, whom we believe brought our species to being. Though, don't tell that to the faithful of Essyrn and their deity, heheh".

With a pause, she then continues, "Anyway... you might know my father from said pride, or rather the stories about him. A mercenary and a glory-seeker he was, well-traveled and really skilled at fighting".

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

Bits and piece of talking amongst the men happened when Asha mentioned Essyran, but one crossbowmrn sat up and spoke

"Oh? And who may he be?"

WallyD

"Oh this is getting exciting!" Neppie said, "He must have told you alot of stories. Oh I wish I had alot of interesting stories to tell. All I have is my life." Neppie pouted, sighing "I much rather listen to someone else's story. They're more fun." She looked back at Asha, "so, what is something famous he did?"

RachelTheSeeker

(Hey folks, so sorry for the long delay; if I end up becoming a problem again I may have to leave the thread to not slow you folks down)

Asha shrugs, unsure if anyone would have really heard of her father in Serendipity. "Well, his name was Mosi. One of the big adventures he had involved the Dread Serpent of the Bone Spire. I'm not sure if anyone would really know about that story around here, though. If you want, I can spin the yarn as best I can from what he'd told me. It's quite something, I suppose..."

Elector Count of WAAAGH!

(Naw, you fine. Take your time.)

"Well, we've got nothing better to do now." One of the crossbow men said leaning back in his seat.

"Indeed." The bowmen weren't said. "I do enjoy a good story. Gather around boys." Men around the table began to shuffle closer to the table, all heir attention now urged on Asha.

WallyD

Neppie gasped. She was just as interested in this story as the men. She turned, bringing her feet up in to her chair.

Tags: