Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

For The Gold

Started by Sheshia, May 29, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Shyirin sighs with relief, no need to have an arguement with Neyan. He'd hate himself if that happened. Though he noticed she wasn't to thrilled on his back up plan where one of them would get stabbed or poisoned. Who would be after all? Well... Maybe most normal people since it'll mean one less werewolf but if it was their friend then they would have the same reaction. It did help to see her ushering things akong faster though and get back to her normal self.

He followed close behind watching Leon approach them carefully, at least he was rearing to get going, "Yeah, we are finally heading out." He grabs his book off the table and places a sliver of paper in it from a ripped off piece of map, "Ace, Kai and. Gustav you guys ready?" He aske them, including the dog since he knew that dogs were smarter then they seemed and out of respect for it and Gustav as well. They had a bit of walking to do before they reached the dungeon.

(Ooc: so you guys want to make them walk for a bit with a few time skips and then make a thread in the desert for the dungeon part and a bit more of the journey to the location or just keep going as it is? Also I am so sorru this is so short. I am exhausted and I'll see if i can edit it tomorrow)

Tags: