Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Unexpected (OPEN)

Started by Sheshia, May 30, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheshia

Alkio sighs and rubs his shoulder. He was sitting down on a bench near a park relaxing from a long journey to the city and he must have messed up his good arm along the way. It ached and it was sore

He needed to get it looked at in a few days if it didn't stop aching that was for sure. Since he relied more on that arm then his metal one when it came to certain stuff. He vrumbled something and stood up then walked down the street. Naybe some thing would happen. He was always looking for interesting things to learn and watch.

Bridget Adalynn

I was on my way out of Uthlyn, nothing was going to stop me. I knew it was just through this park and then I would be free. Free to practice my magic and live my life the way I was meant to. I had stayed in this city, hiding who I was for far too long. I pushed my hair away from my face, an on going battle with the winds. I chuckled to that thought.

Lost in my thoughts I was paying attention to where I was going, I walked right into someone and tumbled over onto the cobble streets. I looked up, a man stood over me. Apparently, my small size didn't even budge him.

I smiled, "I am so very sorry sir!"

Sheshia

(Ooc: can you post in third person please? Im not used to replying to a 1st person thread in a third person and its sort of makes me a bit uncomfortable ^^ยด)

Alkio felt someone bump into him and he looks down at the small girl and smiles. "It's alright ma'am." Man she was short to him, maybe because he was pretty tall to begin with from where he was from or he never really meet many people in his travels.

He offer her his netal hand (well his whole are is metal so :/) to help her up. "Are you okay?"

Virgo

So, this is Uthlyn... Holly wandered down the cobbled streets, looking agape at the city. Being from a small village, all this was new to her. She passed in front of a bench, with two people in front of her. Maybe I should ask for directions... "Excuse me! Miss? Mister?"

Tags: