Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New beginnings part 2! (SilversDragonsBlood, Darkhor, Catalina)

Started by almighyxcavus, September 08, 2017, 07:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkhor Saurguse

Raukaas stopped pouting and looked up at Taiga with big eyes his attention turning from Hakan's quickly. Though he did find it funny when Kiron suddenly put the pirate hat on Hakan's head covering up his blond hair. Then realized Taiga wasn't there by the time he saw the pirate hat thing. "OK... I can wait.", the little drakkollis then jumped and climbed up all the way to the crows nest looking down at everyone else. He looked over the horizon of the sea wondering what other creatures that they could possibly run into, that leviathan alone certainly was terrifying and was glad that he wasn't down there being eaten alive.

Darkhor stayed under the blankets and still had those thoughts going through his head. The drakkollis was fight a type of sleep that was a kind of a hibernation except not for winter reasons but he wasn't able to if he was feeling so down. He felt more tired than ever before and he wasn't going to be getting back up anytime sooner. Laying there in bed his eyes closed shut and before anyone would've known he was dead asleep. What else was he to do really?

The drakkollis just was not going to let himself keep feeling sad. Sleep was more satisfying and it felt so much better especially to keep his mind off of things. Before he had gone to sleep he noticed that nobody not even Raukaas or Hakan came in but it didn't matter to Darkhor at this point. Just sleep and rest right now was the only thing he had in mind. Darkhor only just hoped that his sleep wouldn't be disturbed but it would be quite difficult to wake him and he wouldn't be really waking up for a few days at least.

If he were to be woken he'd be so tired that he wouldn't be thinking straight and most likely fall back to sleep. All drakkollis typically did this when pregnant. Only just to wake up to eat, drink and to take a piss or dump then back to sleep. This would be seen as something by others to be very lazy. Darkhor wouldn't be able to help it, it was something that he just had to and those who didn't understand that it was because of his species traits that the others would think that he's sick.

Celegwen

Hakan watched Rima swinging around the large head on the bow of the ship. She was acting really strangely since she woke up, but Hakan dismissed it as being over rested. There were situations where he acted weirdly because of sleeping too long. Oh well.

Darkhor had gone into his quarters, while Raukaas had climbed up to the crows nest. Hakan just decided to let everyone do their own thing. There was too much going on for him to pick just one thing to focus on. Instead, he just walked into his quarters only to find his sister was missing. Her black snowflake cloak was on her bed, as were her doublet and boots, and the window in their quarters was open, so he walked over.

The girl was strolling along the surface of the water, ice forming with every footstep to keep her afloat. Kaeligar was walking next her, and Hakan couldn't figure out when the giant horse had disappeared from the deck! "Tai!" Hakan shouted. She didn't hear him.

She was walking away, and the ship was speeding along. Hakan grabbed her cloak and ran out onto the deck, past Kiron, and leapt onto the side of the ship, holding onto a taught rope. "Tai!" He looked at Kiron. "Slow the ship. Something's off." He scoffed, clenching his jaw. "Why the hell is everyone acting weird all of the sudden?!"

On the water, Taiga walked barefoot on the water, her hair whipping behind her and her horse walking beside her. Her eyes emitted a bright glow, almost like a beacon for ships in the night. There was white electric patterns glowing all over her body like lightning, which could be seen from the ship. Hakan looked at Kiron. "Can we just not be the only sane ones on the voyage for one hour?"

almighyxcavus

Kiron chuckled at Hakan's comment. "I'd rather have an insane ship rather than a normal boring one. My legs look to be fine now, let me give her a quick chat. I've already dropped the anchor, knowing her this might take a bit." Kiron winked at Hakan, he then looked up at the crow's nest where Raukaas and Kara were. Kiron yelled a bit to get the little drakkolis's attention: "Hey Rauk! I need you to find the animals for tonight for me could you kindly do that!" With a hearty nod the boy slid down the mast and went straight underneath the deck. Kiron then turned to Hakan: "Check on Kara for me please, I really don't know what's going on with her. i'm a little worried is all."

Kiron flew off the ship and hovered above the water in front of Taiga. Her body was covered in what looked like blue lightning, Kiron ignored it since at this point it was known that Taiga was very powerful. "Hey, everything all right? We're more than halfway into the trip should be there within the next couple of weeks, are you feeling homesick or something? You've got Hakan worried as well." Kiron was genuinely confused on what she doing out here so far with her horse.

Celegwen

Hakan made his way up to the crows nest, perching on the side. "Hey," he whispered softly, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Kiron was worried." Kara was shivering visibly, and Hakan sighed. He knew that she had done something having to do with Taiga, so it was not surprising that there were some after effects. He sat with his knees to his chest and his hand still on her shoulder, his heat energy flowing into her body in an attempt to make her more comfortable.

Taiga stopped walking, as did Kaeligar. He seemed to be reacting to her actions. The girl didn't look at Kiron, just staring straight ahead. She held her hand out, cold lightning shooting from her fingertips around Kiron.

"You're being warned," she said. Her voice came out as three distinct voices, only one being her own. "Keep away from the labyrinth." The lightning shooting from her fingers kept Kiron in a single spot to make sure he was focused. "You don't know what you shall encounter. Heed our warning, and stay away."

The lightning stopped shooting from her fingers and disappeared from her body altogether. Her eyes stopped glowing, and Taiga collapsed on the spot, splashing into the dark water. She snapped to reality, surfacing with a gasp and climbing weakly onto Kaeligar's back.

Sheshia

Rima hangs on as the she watching Taiga walking out onto the sea with her horse. Okay nothing to worry about just taking a break from the others who went for a swim in the ocean as well. Watching her closely Rima jumps when she notices Taiga's eyes glowing and she shot lighting towards Kiron's feet. Okay that was weird! Quickly scurrying bacl to the deck Rima looks at the ocean and Taiga, she was not the best swimmer she was more sure footed on the environments on land than the ocean.

She could heal just fine and fight some, one thing for sure she was going to look over Taiga if she liked it or not! Remembering she forgot about Darkhor, "Let me know when she gets back! I'm going to check on Darkhor." She walks quickly to Darkhor's room knocking and entering it, "Check up time!" She walks over without another word and checks the babies and Darkhor's health. Things seemed fine then she pauses shaking her head and goes back to checking a particular area out looking both worried and confused. Rima made a mental note to keep an eye on the area for the coming days sitting down on the floor and looking at Darkhor with her eyes seriously. "How do you feel? With ten babies?" Rima smiles slightly. Ten babies.... That's a tall order. All the potatos would be gone when they are getting weaned. The thought panged Rima but it might be so. A terrible fate for her potato friends.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor snorted loudly and opened an eye, "I am.... very.... tired... right now..." He looked like he had been stressing out and crying when lifted his head looking down at Rima, "And..... I... feel... very sad and just want to sleep... I--- *snores*" He shut his eyes as he seemed he was about to continue to speak instead falling asleep and snoring. The drakkollis seemed to be not feeling good and he suddenly snapped awake yelling, "GET OUTTA HERE! I'M TELLING HAKAN!" And he even shot up out of bed but then looked around feeling lightheaded he sat back down the bed.

Darkhor still looked very tired when he looked back at Rima, "S-sorry... Ten?! Kiron also gotta know of this. T-t-ten... How do I feel?! I feel so much joy now!" He tried to think about what he was he was to say, "I..." The drakkollis paused widening his eyes and the color of them turned to a bright green color rubbing his lower belly the moment he felt a kick. He grabbed Rima's hand putting over the area that one of the babies kicked. He stood up slowly then ran out to deck and yelled out to Hakan not knowing where he was exactly, cupping his hands over his mouth, "Hakan! We're having ten babies!" He started crying not from sadness but joy unlike the other times.

Raukaas below deck was checking in on the animals. They were all there but the horse. Taiga was surely acting a bit strange. A little too strange to just be walking all the way out in the open ocean at night for a day dweller. The little drakkollis was wondering to himself if at anytime she would be able to help him learn magic and teach him how to fly but this just really was not the time at all, "Maybe tomorrow or the next day though.", Raukaas thought.

Celegwen

"What?" Hakan shouted, his head whipping around so quickly he nearly fell off the crows nest. "Kara, please excuse me for a moment." He stood on the edge of the wooden platform and looked at Darkhor on the deck. "What the hell do you mean ten babies? Don't get me wrong, I always wanted a family."

At that point, he had just started babbling, something he often did when he was uncomfortable. "Even so, I always thought that would be when I was like 50. You know? When I'm not hot anymore!" He chuckled. "Get it? Hot. I...made a...pun-" He shook his head quickly. "No! Not the point!"

Taiga held onto Kaeligar almost desperately. The Sleipnir seemed to always be her lifeline. "I'm sorry," she whispered to Kiron. "That's only happened to me once before, and what followed really wasn't fun. Did I hurt you?"

almighyxcavus

Kiron chuckled as he spoke: "You gave me the nipples of a LIGHTNING GOD I shall now embark on a journey to convert the world to ELECTRIC NIPS! Otherwise im fine" Kiron couldn't hide his laughter as he flew back to the ship, Taiga followed back along with Kaeligar.

He heard shouting from the deck, Darkhor apparently had claim to... ten... children. Thank goodness Rima isn't pregnant. The thought of children scared him for a moment and reminded him of his past. If he were to have children, it would be nothing like what happened to him. He flew over to Darkhor with a genuine smile: "congratz bud! Lets hope Rauksaas will be able to deal with them." Kiron chuckled. An idea popped into his head, he grabbed the closest barrel near him, he put one foot on the barrel puffed his chest and put his fists to his hips and shouted: "BASK IN THE GLORY THAT ARE MY ELECTRIC NIPPLES!" Harmless streaks pf lightning started pouring from Kiron's nipples, which in turn sparked everyone else's who were touched by the lightning.

Kara was still shivering up in the crows nest. She tapped Hakan lightly on the foot and spoke in a low voice again: "Is Taiga alright? Whats going on?"

Celegwen

"I have no fucking clue," Hakan said, slumping down to sit again. He placed his hand on Kara's shoulder and started heating her again. "My sister's walking off on the ocean, Kiron's shooting lightning from nipples, Rima's swinging off of dead snake thing heads, and the guy I slept with once is having ten kids. I don't even know what's real anymore."

Taiga watched Kiron's ridiculous spectacle. She walked over and hit him in the back of the head. "You're a fucking military leader, dragon boy. Behave like it."

It seemed that whatever happened to her had reset her mind. She was back in the mindset that she started off in. The skeptical girl who had stormed off in the tavern when she and Hakan met Kiron and the others. Taiga led Kaeligar below deck, where she saw Raukaas. Normally, she would've smiled and spoken with him. Instead, she simply looked at him stoically and walked to her quarters. She redressed herself completely, including her doublet, boots, and cloak, and rebraided her hair, then came back out to the deck.

She stood near the helm, feet steadily spread and arms behind her back. Seemed like she was completely back to normal. "We're losing time," she said in her naturally commanding voice. "We should keep going."

almighyxcavus

"Hey! We're just having a good time is all! But you are right." Kiron responded to Taiga, he stepped down from the barrel and hoisted the anchor back up. He made his way back to the helm, and assumed position, "everyone should try to get some sleep it's been a LONG day." Kiron chuckled. Before he fully committed to being at the helm, he walked over to Rima kissing her on the forehead and put a hand on her face, "that means you too hun." Kiron proceeded back to the helm.

Up in the crows nest...

Kara through her shivering chuckled and spoke lightly: "Sounds a lot like the first time I met Kiron, that day was the craziest in my life and I loved every second of it. It's what made me love him as much as I do now..." She remembered what had happened almost two months later, "His family stepped in, claiming that I was controlling him, he apparently wasn't the same anymore. So he had to break it up, any person his mother didn't like wasn't for him. At least that's what he told me. I believe in fate, but sometimes it should be wrong." She grabbed her knees at that point unintentionally nudging close to Hakan. "Thanks for trying to help, you can go back to the others if you want to."

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor took a couple steps back frowning in confusion at Hakan's sudden babbling. He nods towards the dralf who was already back at the helm, "Kiron I'm sure he'll deal with them just fine. AND and tis true... Everyone needs to sleep." The drakkollis turned to climbing up the mast and sat down in the crows nest to see Hakan using his magic to keep Kara warm. Smiling widely, "HI! So... you're nervous about the kids? Come on you know it's not going to be that bad. Hakan. Are you listening to me? I think what might make you feel better is if you think about all of the things we can do with KIDS!" He seemed to be overly happy, maybe a little too happy.

He clapped his hands and rubbed Hakan's shoulder before looking at Kara, "Is she OK? NO I mean are you OK?" He was directing it at Kara yet was paying attention to Hakan. "I think I might end up falling asleep up here though...... not... a lot... of room up here... is there?" Darkhor throws his head up towards the sky and does a pretend snore then snaps his head back. "Are you OK with me having..."

Raising his brows and widening his eyes as he spoke, "Ten kids? Are you really OK with that?" The drakkollis was very serious when he was asking even though he sounded really happy. There wasn't much for him to do at the moment, "The babies might keep me awake all night cause the kicking. THAT'LL HAPPEN a little later." He rested his head on his knee for a moment then rubbed his lower belly. Darkhor felt that he was ready to fall asleep at any given moment but he'd been forcing himself to stay awake cause of the excitement of the news of what Rima told him.

Sheshia

Rima sighs,"I had enough of sleeping for the day. Can we just sit out here and chat?" She didn't want to argue but at the same time she didn't want Kiron to be out of it if another sea creature attacked. Rima looked worried, "I know it's a silly question." Rima admits. She looks at Kiron with wide eyes full of wonder. In reality she felt like shit but she didn't want to go to sleep since usually when she did she had nightmares a while after a flare up. Kinda like PTSD in a way. She smiles, "it's to nice out to be stuck in bed sleeping anyways." Sitting down on the side of the ship Rima kicks her legs back and forth watching Kiron waiting for his reply.

Celegwen

"Kiron's right," Hakan said. "Darkhor, you should get some rest. I'll be fine. The news was just a bit shocking. And Kara, you're coming into my quarters. Taiga isn't going to be sleeping tonight, so there's an extra bed. I'm not taking no for an answer, and in your state, I can easily carry you."

Taiga watched her brother usher the other two towards the quarters. She stood where she was, slightly glaring at Rima's annoyingly peppy attitude. What didn't she understand about this being a mission? It wasn't time for chatting.

Darkhor went toward his quarters, and then she saw Hakan bring Kara into his and Taiga's quarters. The girl hopped down to the deck. "Oh, hell-"

Hakan slammed the door closed with Kara inside and looked at Taiga with an out-of-character anger in his voice. "That girl is freezing to death because she tried to save your life," he snapped. "If you say she's an idiot one more time, I'm gonna break your neck. She didn't know what was happening to you, and to be honest, I didn't either! So the least you can do is let her have a bed to sleep on."

"But she-"

"Bite it!" Hakan said. His copper eyes emitted a bright glow, as they commonly did when he was passionate about something.

Normally, Taiga would've let his stern tone slide simply because he was brother, but something happened to her on the sea that changed her entire attitude. "Why?" She sneered, her teeth clenched. "Gonna knock her up, too?"

Both of their eyes glowed, Hakan a copper-gold glow and Taiga a white-silver glow. Neither one of them stood down, and they were equally powerful with no one board matching. If someone made a wrong move, the ship could easily be blasted to smithereens.

almighyxcavus

Kara shivered even against Hakan's warm body. The blanket was starting to feel warm finally, her inner forge was still practically cold though. She finally opened her eye's she overheard everything between the siblings. She cared for Taiga a lot, and Hakan was actually looking out for her. She spoke softly: "D-don't fight please. This ship can't take anymore fighting. The mistake I made was stupid. I'm stupid."

Just as Hakan was about to shut the door: "If he were to knock me up, he would make sure to do it on your bed."

Hakan shut the door.

Celegwen

Taiga heard two distinct voices in her mind, urging her and shouting relentlessly at her to destroy every last splinter of the ship. She forced her gaze away from Hakan, looking to Kiron, who was watching the twins. She swore that his gaze held an element of fear and justified threats against her.

Destroy it. Kill them. Make them turn back. They'll have to.

Taiga squeezed her eyes shut, holding her ears like she was in pain. "Shut up!" She cried.

She instantly froze the door shut, and raced to the bow of the ship, her snowflake cloak waving behind her as she ran. She jumped up, stepping over the Leviathan head and bracing herself against the ocean's sway. Her eyes glowed brightly, and she thrust her hands out in front of her, the sea water nearly convulsing from the force. A stunning ice barricade of spikes formed, nearly 150 feet high, 20 feet think, and a half mile long in either direction with the ship aimed at the center.

The girl whistled loudly, then turned to Kiron. Her voice once again came out as three. "You have 45 seconds to turn the ship, or you're going to have the more devastating wreck you've ever experienced. Good luck." She jumped onto Kaeligar's back and galloped toward the wall, both horse and rider's eyes glowing once again like beacons.

Hakan raced up to Kiron. "It's too big," he said in a slightly panicked tone. "I really hope you can sail because I can't melt that thing in time."

almighyxcavus

Kiron handed his pirate hat once more to Hakan, chuckling slightly That was not our Taiga, pretty impressive. Should've waited until the labyrinth at least but hey things happen. This'll be child's play. He turned away from Hakan and started stretching. "You might not be able to get rid of it. But I can." He unsheathed Zerros twirling it with a bit of flare before resting it against Kiron's hip.

"We've been through a lot bud, but I need your help more than ever right now." He walked over and with ONE HAND threw the anchor down into the warm ocean's depths. Kiron walked over to the bow of SeRimas enjoying the giant ice wall.

"This'll make for some great snow."

A thunderous boom knocked Hakan to the ground as Kiron summoned flare-flame. Every groove in between his scales lit up in white to blue flame. His wings appeared to become larger as the flames flared from their tips. His hands practically oozing the flames into the night sky. His booming voice shook the whole ship as the flames curled and enveloped Zerros. "One more time bud. Please." He leaped off the ship gaining much needed momentum. Zerros began cracking more. Taiga, you will pay for this. Thank you Hakan, I owe you one for Kara, I really do.

With an upward slice followed by downward cut. The ice cracked immensely, Kiron stood still for a brief moment. Then...

"Zerros's thousand slices"

The wall cracked for a moment, then a sudden burst of ice and snow exploded from the wall, Kiron's flare-flame burning any harmful icicles. An opening big enough for the ship to pass through appeared. He looked at his hands where Zerros was now broken into at least 5 pieces.

"The sword that could level mountains, now was beaten by a flimsy wall of ice. I'll miss you bud."

Kiron flew back to the ship, flare-flame disappearing from existence. He hoisted up the anchor once more he proceeded back to the helm not even attempting to look at Hakan who was clearly astonished by the display of power.

'Tell Taiga, that she better fess up what's happening or I will personally melt her in my hands."

Sheshia

Rima feels the sudden urge to throw up with all that just happened. Running to the edge of the ship she does so but having nothing in her stomach makes it just acid. She waves, "I'm going to lay down now. Good night." Holding her stomach she walks down below deck not wanting to longer for much longer.

Once she reaches her and Kiron's room Rima locks the door and changes into her night clothes. In the middle of it she looks at her shoulder and her shoulder blade examining them as she always did for anything that is off. Now there was a bit of a rough feeling and a bit sharp. This peaked her couriousity. Walking over to the mirror she looks and see what seemed like tiny little overlapping scales peeking out of her skin running down her back a bit like a V in a way. Baffled she stands there for a second before covering it up. Probably had something to do with her curse but there was nothing to worry about as it did not inhibit her daily life activities. Crawling into bed she curls up and lays there thinking about how all this could happen in a few short hours or days listening to the sounds of the ship as well. She needed s potato badlt that would make things better like they always did for her.

Darkhor Saurguse

Darkhor as he was about to enter his quarters stopped with his hand just outstretched a bit when the yelling started. The twins yelling and the aggression. The chaos. The drakkollis turned to look at them, the door being frozen and Taiga running out screaming. The next thing everyone was outside dealing with what blockade Taiga had created.

Tears started streaming down his cheeks and raised his head high as he began running across the ship, his hooves thundering across. While doing so he made the most distressful cry that no one on this ship had heard come from Darkhor. The screech that came out was very long and drawn out. The longest one that anyone had heard yet from the drakkollis, "SSSSSSSSCCRRREEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
" He had truly snapped.

He couldn't handle it any longer. Those other outbursts he had from before where nothing compared to what he just made. It echoed everywhere and as he reached the end of the ship all of his robes came off, falling onto the floor of the deck, a poof of black foggy mist appeared. Darkhor disappeared completely out of sight. Nowhere was he to be found at this point.

The drakkollis reappeared away from everyone else's sight in the ocean's water and swam away from the SeRimas but he was blindly going in a random direction. Not in the slightest clue of where he was going but he had to get away from the ship. He was far too stressed out to be even thinking about anything logically straight. Darkhor's fins, webbings and frills then reappeared on his body, giving him a very merfolk like appearance. He swam towards the bottom of the ocean floor and blended himself with the shadows disappearing again.

Raukaas had heard all of the commotion and was absolutely terrified. More terrified than he had been with the sight of the leviathan. The poor little drakkollis was shaking and shivering with fear when he heard that cry. He was crying this time but being with the animals didn't help much in calming him down. He was asleep peacefully with the animals up until this point.

The little drakkollis bolted as fast as he could going to the top and into his father's quarters. He wanted to huddle with either Taiga or Darkhor but none were around. The last thing he did was run inside Hakan and Taiga's quarters to discover Kara was in their room. She was on Taiga's bed and wanting either of them he was far too scared to make a single peep outside. Raukaas jumped into Taiga's bed and curled up next to Kara whimpering.

Celegwen

"Mother of gods!" Hakan shouted. His golden eyes were still glowing brightly. He hadn't been so fired up in a long time, but this was new. He couldn't figure out what to do first... Find Darkhor? Help Kara? Try to get Taiga? Talk to Kiron?

This wasn't supposed to happen! Darkhor and Kara would have to wait. Kara wasn't going to get worse. Hakan had given her enough warmth to last at least the night. Darkhor was stressed. Hakan knew that the fighting wasn't good for the drakkollis, but making sure his sister wasn't going to try to destroy the ship was a more urgent matter.

He slammed his fist onto the side of the ship. He wasn't a physically expressive person, but anger always found its way to the surface. He looked at Kiron and shook his head. "You were on the ship when she literally froze the ocean, right? You think she's gonna listen to me?" The man scoffed. "Fine."

He whistled loudly, fingers in the corners of his mouth. Taiga galloped back toward the ship on Kaeligar. She walked on deck, her cloak waving a little too much behind her. "Congratulations," she said, her voice in three. "Relish in small victories, for there are too few in your future."

Hakan looked at Kiron. "I can give you about one minute," he said. "Make it count."

He rubbed his hand on Taiga's exposed neck, raising his hand for Kiron to see purple stain on his palm. It was same stuff he'd used to knock Darkhor out. Taiga collapsed, and Hakan caught her. She instantly woke up, the supernatural glow disappearing from her eyes.

"You're screwing up the mission, Tai," Hakan said. "You have a minute to explain what's going on."

Taiga closed her eyes for a moment, trying to block out the voices in her head. "Kiron, I'm so sorry," she said, reopening her eyes. "There's an ancient force...many ancient beings... I can't..." The girl held her ears once again. She hadn't experienced pain like that in decades. "I know your sword means a lot to you, but we don't always get what we want! Please...stay away from the lab-"

She seemed like she was forced into silence, as her eyes recaptured the silver glow. "I'm sorry, Tai," Hakan said, slathering the purple ointment across half of her face. She fell unconscious to the deck. Hakan looked at Kiron. "I can't give her anymore. It has bad side effects on her. Trust me, been there before."

almighyxcavus

Kiron glared at Taiga's unconscious body as he grabbed some manolan wood rope from below deck. He resurfaced and tied up Taiga's hands, feet, and body. He grabbed her staff and placed into the crow's nest. He then tied her body to the lowest boom on the mainmast. Letting her body hang there as he waited for her to come to.

"When she wakes I'm going to interrogate her, if that voice comes back I need you to slather that purple spice or whatever it is all over her. Unless the reaction kills her, I need you to do that for me Hakan."

Kiron had his back turned to Hakan as he spoke. He couldnt afford to take his sight offof Taiga after that last outburst.

Inside the twin's quarters...

Kara noticed the child snuggling up next to her, remembering what happened to her because of Taiga she spoke: "R-Rauk if you don't get away from me you'll get sick too. Please I don't need you getting sick of all the people on board this ship."

She was still in a very bad state from her "cold" but it was slowly getting better. Kara did not want anyone else spreading this, she would see it as her fault and promptly be guilt-ridden for a long time.

Tags: