Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One night in Reajh

Started by Flashgordon512, November 14, 2017, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flashgordon512

Methira strolled through Reajh's damp cobblestone streets wearing a brown tattered cloak she had purchased from a local beggar. While she was ignorant on the exact phrasing of Connlaoth's ban on the practice of magic she still didn't want to draw undo attention to herself. Even though she was fairly certain that everyone else was too wrapped up in their own little world to bat an eyelid at her Methira still felt like she was being watched almost as if she was a hare being stalked by a hungry fox. She quickly expunged this thought from her mind and turned off of the damp streets into a wooden building with a wrought iron sign crafted to take on the shape of a cauldron that read Apothecary in fancy cursive script.

Almost immediately Her nose was assaulted with the familiar stench of fresh dirt and dried herbs as she walked around the store attempting to locate what she was looking for. The shop seemed to be ran by a middle aged man. 

Sheshia

Aythanatos looked through the shelves of the Apothecry. So many herbs to choose from and so many mixurre to help her fight her little cold, as well as Spiritus' giant amphilthere cold which both of them up at night. But that was oart to being contracted with one, you'd have to go through their illness just the same and their pain.

The middle age man greated a new comer who had just walked through the door, Aythanatos smilesand waves at the newcomer before returning to her searching. Onc she found what she was looking for she walked over to the old man and paid for her supplies, as well as ordered much more for Spiritus but until it came the two would have to share what she could find evenly.

Though from the moment she laid eyes on the newcomer she could tell she was hiding something, quietly she walks up to her and whispers, "Sister, you stick out like a sore thumb and its onvious your hiding something that is not allowed. Just lose the cloak and be yourself its the best disguise out there other than wearing a cloak. Until then olay along." She smiles before saying out loud, "Whatcha looking for my friend?"

Flashgordon512

Methira's concentration was broken when the shop's other patron softly spoke to her. "Aye, although strutting around in my usual attire would probably earn me a jail sentence. Besides, I have no other clothes at the present." She said, turning to face the women. "I just need some general ingredients to replace my stock before my trek to Serendipity. The roads can be dangerous if ones not prepared and it never hurts to have some spares." Said Methira, grabbing a small bundle of wurmroot. "How about you? What were you after?".

Tags: