Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

RECIPES~!

Started by Rhindeer, April 26, 2017, 10:20:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Gimme yer recipes. |:

So I dunno about everyone else, but I quite like to cook, even if I'm a total novice at it. And I'm always looking for delicious things to try! So, what're your favorite recipes? 8D GIVE THEM TO ME. And I'll share my faves!

I'm vegan, but I can pretty much veganize anything. And all my recipes will be vegan, but feel free to give 'em your own non-vegan twists. (Though they're delish as is!)

Some current faves of mine:

And my own personal favorite smoothies:

Smoothie #1
Makes about two servings
1 medium or large banana
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups vanilla almond milk
2 medjool dates
1 cup frozen strawberries
I cup frozen peaches
1 cup frozen pineapple

Smoothie #2 (THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS, DRINK YO OATMEAL)
1 medium or large banana
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1/2 cup rolled oats, uncooked
2 tbsp ground flax
2 medjool dates
1 tbsp peanut butter
1 handful frozen strawberries
1 handful frozen peaches
Sprinkle some cinnamon in it

BLEND THAT SUCKER UP. ENJOY.

And if you wanna extra fancy with either of them, toss a handful of spinach in there to get your greens. It doesn't change the taste or texture at all. 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Zane

I cook as a hobby when I can afford it, most of my meals are heavy in meat and protein, hardy type things. Made this out of random bullshit I had in my kitchen when I didn't want the usual "I'm making money last until payday" meals. It was actually far more filling and tasty than it had any right to be, and have made it many many times since.

Stupidly Delicious Bastard Cousin of Chili

Need:
1 lb of ground beef ~75% lean
3 cans of mild chili beans (Use Pinto Beans, not Kidney Beans)
1 small can of tomato sauce
3-5 handfuls of shredded cheese (Mexican Mix)
1 stick of butter
Chili powder
Garlic salt

Directions:
1- Brown and strain the meat
2- Mix the beans, tomato sauce
3- Fill one of the bean cans with water and add that to the mix
3- turn heat to moderately high heat (6 of 8 on a standard stove)
4- Add the cheese and butter, once melted, add 2 tablespoons of garlic salt and a liberal dose of chili powder.
5- Stir, taste, adjust seasoning per taste
6- Move to a high simmer and let sit for 10-20 minutes, stirring occasionally
7- Enjoy

Feeds 2 20-something males for 2 meals

Tags: