Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Vampire!

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2006, 07:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

FINALLY a picture I actually like of El. I'll colour it soon! ^.^
If anyone wants to colour it too, go ahead, just.. show me, and if you are, her eyes are green, her hair is purple, her shirt is green, her wings are brownie-green and her pants are black.. her glove is brown and her skin is white 8D

*pats El on the head and goes to find an old picture she drew of the purple haired vampire-elf thing*

Anonymous

Oh YEAH! New piccie of El! But anyways, yes. I love this. I love her torso and her hair and her face and her hands and her wings and the glove thing on her arm and I LOVE HER. She looks so drastically different from how I imagined her (see: old piccie), but in  a good kind of way. Her left leg looks kind of funny though, because the tibia part seems to be shorter than the humerus and there isn't really any calf bulge, but other than that I can't find any problems with this.

Anonymous

Oh, her leg looks funny because you can't see the bendy part. (: her knee isn't really that big, its her pants ... >.> but yes... it does look funny. XD and..

O_O;;; That picture should go and BURN! holy crap does that.. just.. *dies* x__x what was I thinking!? Drawing that and calling it El. *scoffs*

;_; I'm sorry El! XD