Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

WANTED: Literally anyone who wants to get a good story going

Started by Pinfeathers, March 05, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinfeathers

Hey everyone!
I just joined up and I'm very very eager to just get started with RP.  My character is Saoleadh
(I have no idea how to make a link out of text smh) 
I have created a start-up post, but I'll admit it's lacking, so if anyone has ideas for plots that could incorporate her, Saoleadh and I would love to join you!
I've started her off as emerging from the wildlands to find civilization, however any plots that could stand to have her "fresh off the block" so to speak would be welcome.  Any characters looking to take on apprentices, educate, or explore/adventure with a companion would all be fair game for her!  I'm just really looking to get started as I've been excited about this character for a while.
Thanks guys!

Windsion

Simple thing to do: (url=insert link)insert name of text(/url), also use [ instead of ( and you should get the end result of a hyperlink: Saoleadh, Newly Awakened

Also unless you want a very rusty roleplayer that's only character created on this forum being a Connlaothian Sellsword you have a mate to roleplay with for who gives a dam.

Kirila_

I've just started too, and would love a RP buddy! Check out my character (linked in my signature) and we can maybe work something out. Here are some of my ideas (read my character description first):
-My character discovers a clue towards why her species was destroyed and your character has some knowledge relating to it, or would be a companion/guide
-Kirila does a psychic reading for Saoleadh, and discovers something not even Saoleadh knows
-Saoleadh gets into a spot of trouble and Kirila helps her out and they become friends
Let me know what you think

Pinfeathers

Hey!!!! I LOVE those ideas!! I think we could really work out something fun.
I like your second idea, maybe we could work something out there? send me a PM with your thoughts on that idea and we can totally work something out there! <3 <3

Tags: