Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hail and Well Met!

Started by BryceTheDozy, March 22, 2018, 02:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryceTheDozy

Hello there!

Long term D&D player and DM here, and even longer roleplayer. I'm not terribly new to forum RP but I'm still learning the ropes here.

Hopefully I catch on quickly and get into having some fun here.

Please, if you catch me doing something wrong or if anything could be improved (RP wise or forum use wise) please do let me know!

Longbeard

Greetings, good to meet you Bryce.

I am also new to these parts, but no stranger to roleplaying and D&D.  Been table top gaming since the early late 80s, started on D&D 1st Ed.

Hope to cross paths with your soon, Brun and Durin would get along great I think.

GoblinFae

Welcome!

So glad you could join us here at SotE! We're a friendly bunch and eager to assist. Don't hesitate to give a shout if you have any questions or concerns as you settle in (or even after XD). Take all the time you need getting your wits about you. But, do let us know when you have your character(s) up and ready to go so we can pounce on them (gently of course). Brun does look fun but we'll wait for your signal to charge in ;)

Also at the bottom of our forum page you can find our discord where you can talk to us in real time if that suits you better. Don't be a stranger! We look forward to working with you in the future ^-^

Happy writing!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Longbeard

Quote from: GoblinFae on March 22, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
But, do let us know when you have your character(s) up and ready to go so we can pounce on them (gently of course). Brun does look fun but we'll wait for your signal to charge in ;)

How do we give the signal?  I am confused at this point for how to proceed.

Can you give me a nudge in the right direction?

GoblinFae

Of course!

You just need to let us know. If you have an idea of a thread you want to do then you can post in our plotting centre or you can write up an open thread and mark it as such. The plotting centre also has a list of other people's ideas and you're more than welcome to join in on those.

Another suggestion is to look at other people's characters and see if any peak your interest before shooting them a PM expressing a desire to plot.

Hope this helps!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Longbeard

Thank you for the advice, I'll be browsing around in the plotting center soon then. 

Also, love your pronouns and title....not many remember The Labyrinth.

GoblinFae

No thanks needed, I am more than happy to help!

*bows* my thanks! There's still quite a few of us old enough to remember even if the girl who ate the peach forgot everything.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Characters
[close]

BryceTheDozy

*Rapidly takes notes*

All good stuff, I'll keep this in mind! If anyone wants to shoot me a PM I'm down to join/make a thread, otherwise I'm probably going to post an open thread sooner rather than later.

Tags: