Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Greetings and Salutations

Started by Alexandras, March 31, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandras

Hello everyone who dwells in this beautiful world, I was wondering if anyone was around to tell me how active this place is? I'd imagine it's different for every person and circumstance, but I just wanted a generalized answer before I went through making a character and such...

Rhindeer

Very active! 8D We've been around for almost 18 years and going strong. Of course, like any game, we go through periods of spurts and slow-downs, depending on the time of the year. (Summer is especially active, for example, and things slow down when people are having Finals Week in their schools, etc.) But you can take a peek at our forum stats at the bottom of the page, and the users online, and see that we're hoppin'. 8D

Our Discord is also lively!

But yeah, basically there's always people plotting and threading and something is always going on!

Also, hello! And welcome! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Alexandras

Thank you for your quick response, I've been browsing quite a bit and everything looks really interesting, I've been rping off and on for around seventeen years now, wow haha never really thought about it like that umm... Anyways any tips for a n00b in this world, I have read through the rules and many of the tips, though I'm still not exactly sure where to start, and any help would be appreciated, and more then anything thanks for noticing me senpai XD

Rhindeer

You have been noticed! 8D

If you're unsure of where to begin and want to ease into the setting, you can always make a nomad-type character who is new to whatever area you want to start them in. That way you can learn as your character learns.

The World info is also a good place to look!

Whatever sort of character you want to play, there's generally a way to fit them in. (:
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Alexandras

Okay sounds good ^_^ I think I might have found a starting point ish sort of maybe lol i'll know when I finish working on my character, hopefully XD That's always the hardest/easiest part for me, well perhaps I'll see you around the world, thanks again... Senpai >_>