Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Kay the Hobbit's Palantír

Started by Kay the Hobbit, April 04, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kay the Hobbit

KAY THE HOBBIT WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Family, Romantic Relationships, Enemies, Frenemies, plots with an end goal/character development.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Meet and greets where nothing happens. No character growth, dramaless ☹

What are your favorite character types to play?
Characters that are all related? Nobility, magical characters, dragons, politicians, villains

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I like to have an end-goal in mind. I don't mind lots of little surprises popping up, but I would like to have some sort of end result. That being said, I do not like everything planned out/sticking to a script. I like having a general outline, and letting the story take its course.

How do you feel about group threads?
Bring 'em on.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
How often I post really depends on my rl. Two weeks, unless I've posted in the 'away form'

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Months, years? If the player is still around and I enjoy playing with them, I don't mind waiting.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I like it!

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
I like it. Oh, if only I had the time to still do that :D

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
Anything and everything.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Other people pushing a story along?

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
First person.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
The more I know a player, the more leeway the other person will have. If I'm just meeting someone, probably best not to do anything more than punch (unless we've agreed to it OOC). Once I get to know a player, I'll let them do more things on the 'god-moddy side'.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Organically. I'm not a huge fan of IC rejection, but it happens. I can do pre-plotted romance, given I know the other player.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I don't mind it. I tend to do fade to black for sexy times when I have to write it out. I'm just no good at smut ☹
Sexual assault, if it were in the past between characters, that might be ok. However, I have no interest in writing out an abusive relationship.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Knock my charries up. But please discuss with me beforehand.

What about healing?
Just ask!

What about characters being transformed against their will?
Ask.

Anything else?
I love making characters/getting involved with plots. Plots with adventure, drama and romance running through are my favorite.

Tags: