Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vicious Wants and Limits

Started by Vicious, April 13, 2018, 05:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicious

VICIOUS WANTS

What are your favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
I really enjoy almost anything. My favorite usually involves conflict, suspense, wit, banter that sort of thing.

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?
Honestly, so long as it's done well, there's very little that I'm unwilling to write. However, incest, pregnancy, and abuse are things that I'm likely not going to plot unless I know someone or are comfortable with them.

Other than that, I'm pretty open. I may add more here later once I get a better feel for things.

What are your favorite character types to play?
Usually pan/poly and differently gendered folks. Also I seem to have a thing for people who have a high sense of professionalism lol.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?
I enjoy both of these. I don't like plotting out something in exact detail because it seems to defeat the point of threading at all to be honest. So I guess I'm a bit of a pantser but I also enjoy having a kind of general goal for a thread and working towards it. I'm good with said goal changing mid thread too though so whatever works lmao.

How do you feel about group threads?
I love and enjoy group threads. (Also this might be my ONLY caveat to my not being willing to write with anyone under 18. If there's a group thread with younger writers I might be willing to join but generally speaking I probably won't)

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?
Wait two weeks before nudging me. I'll usually try to reply within three days but sometimes it just takes me a while because real life often gets in the way.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?
Forever. Quite legitimately lmao. I do not care if I'm waiting three years or more and you reply, if you're still willing to write the thread, so am I.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?
I'm not familiar with it? If it's on discord I'm assuming I'll be fine with it.

How do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
I feel fine with it, but I'm not always able to partake in it due to life getting in the way.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?
I usually prefer to post a few paragraphs, but I can go short or long or anywhere in between. I'm flexible.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?
Complex overarching plots that tie multiple threads and characters together. Also communication I think is key regardless of everything else. So just, let me know what's going on.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?
Not that I know of? I'll probably add something here later.

VICIOUS LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
So long as it's not ridiculous I'm pretty fine with it. If something makes me uncomfy or seems improbable, I'll let the person I'm writing with know.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? I'm comfortable with almost anything. As a warning though, I typically don't do disney fairytale romances. I hold nothing against them, it's just not something I usually write.
Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Generally organically. Some of it can be pre-plotted depending on circumstances, but I vastly prefer working things out in thread. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't, it doesn't. Please do NOT pressure me on romances. It will make me even less likely to write them and I'm not much likely to write them to begin with.
Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles?YES, I love unrequited and rejected love lmao. Also messy, complicated triangles, squares, hexagons, poly ships with hundreds, whatever, are things I greatly enjoy.
Age Differences? Probably not... unless I really trust my writing partner.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?
I can do anything and pretty much everything. I'm pretty laid back and I enjoy gritty plots.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
I generally don't mess with pregnancy and am only really willing to write this kind of thing with people I'm more familiar with.

What about healing?
So long as it makes sense, I'm fine with it. Just talk to me first if it's something major (i.e. a major disability being healed. Depending on what I have planned for a character's plot I may not want it healed at all).

What about characters being transformed against their will? Talk to me first. Usually I'm fine with it, but just talk to me and let me know.

Anything else?
I am not comfortable plotting or writing with people under 18 years old. I hold nothing against younger writers, this is merely a personal thing that I ask to be respected please. If you're seventeen and your eighteenth birthday is only a few days or even hours away, wait those few days or hours until you're officially eighteen to write with me please. This is a hard line that I will not budge on. Thanks.