Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Just Another Introductory-Type Thing

Started by Remi, May 08, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remi

Hey there, it's Remi- though OOCly, you can call me Trista.

First of all, I'm pretty horrible at introductions and talking about myself in general. I'm in my 30's, a fan of all things fantasy, horror and psychological. I've been a gamer and RPer since I was a kid; my stepfather made my first D&D character for me when I was 10 and I've been hooked on RP ever since. The first console RPG I've ever played was Dragon Warrior for the NES and I've been doing forum RPs since I was 14. I'm an aspiring indie game dev, working on my first  game, which is a dark fantasy computer RPG. There really isn't a whole lot about me that's interesting at all: I like coffee and all caffeinated things, I listen to opera, punk, industrial and metal.

I can't say I really have a particular race I prefer to play- and I'll RP just about any class. However, I cannot play a lawful character at all and I've never managed to play a convincing hero or heroine. I suppose there's just something about more chaotic-aligned or villainous characters, as well as ones that are at least somewhat strange. (I've been kicking around the idea of making a "living weapon". Not just a sentient sword (though I did love Viktor's Star Dragon Sword from Suikoden II) but a humanoid character that is actually a living blade of some sort. :P I'll make them eventually!)

So, yeah! This strange post aside, I'm looking forward to RPing with a bunch of you and this looks like a place I'll stick around at!

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Welcome to SotE!

I really like making weird characters too- I have one that's literally a vulture! This is a great site for stuff like that- unless you outright break setting, you can write just about anything!

Look forward to seeing you around! :)

Blink

Welcome to SotE! I must say that anyone addicted to caffeine is CLEARLY okay in my book. I look forward to seeing what you do on this site and hope you find everything okay. Everyone here is super helpful so if you have any questions don't ever be afraid to ask!

Happy Rping!!!!

-Blink

Remi

Thank you both~! I'm really enjoying it here so far!

Eckart, I'm glad that I'm not the only one! Your vulture sounds extremely interesting- and I like how open to basically anything the site is! I really think I'll be sticking around for a good long while~

Blink- Hell yeah, caffeine makes the world go round~! So far, it seems to be a great site!