Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chinchilla's Wants and Limits

Started by Chinchilla, April 21, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinchilla

What are your least favorite kinds of plots and relationships to play?

There's nothing that I can think of at the moment that I'm against, this would probably be more a situational thing.

What are your favorite character types to play?

I play a lot of character types, and can't really think of a favorite that I enjoy more than others.

Are you a planner or a pantser? Do you prefer to pre-plan and stick to a script when posting, or do you prefer to surprise and be surprised?

Either way, doesn't matter to me as long as we're doing something and having fun.

How do you feel about group threads?

I joined this group to be apart of a group RP so, I'd say I'm cool with them. Also cool with one-on-one.

How often can you reply to any given thread? How long should a partner wait before nudging you for a post?

I wake up at 3-4 in the afternoon EST USA, and don't go to bed until 5-6 in the morning. I have no job and nothing to do during the day, so between those times I will be almost instantly-responsive. Feel free to nudge me if it's been more than an hour without me saying "I'll be right back" or anything.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

I will wait indefinitely, but I'll consider the thread closed after a few hours if the other person hasn't said "I'll brb" or anything to indicate them leaving.

How do you feel about instant messenger RP?

I don't know what that is, but I guess I'm ok with it?

Ho do you feel about post volleying/rapidfire RP?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other.)

I would prefer that to a poster taking several hours to respond, but I'm ok either way.

What's your preferred posting style? Long posts? Short posts? Anything and everything?

Anything and everything. My style tends to vary depending on the content given to me by other posters.

Any RP styles/habits that you love?

I don't know what you mean by this, so I don't really know.

Any RP styles/habits that you avoid?

I don't know what you mean by this, either, so I still don't know.

PLAYER LIMITS

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

That's perfectly fine with me, just seems like what would normally happen.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

I would prefer organically-developed relationships, I will refuse a relationship if I'm told I have to be apart of it or that it's pre-determined, I'm just that type of defiant person. I don't know what IC-rejection means, but if you mean someone saying no to be propositioned for a relationship then yes I'm fine with that, that's organic. Love-triangles and open relationships are perfectly ok with me, and age difference is fine as long as the youngest is 18 or older.

What are your limits with regards to graphic content such as sex, violence, drug use, sexual assault, etc? What is your comfort level?

Perfectly fine with all of these, and most levels of these.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

Perfectly fine with all of those listed.

What about healing?
(For example, a blind character magically being able to see, a scarred up character having their scars repaired, etc.)

If my character has scars starting off with, I would rather they be left alone unless I request them to be healed, or I'm in a relationship where my partner wants to show their affection by healing something on me. I'd still prefer to be asked beforehand, but otherwise I'm fine with it. Just ask first.

What about characters being transformed against their will? (Think vampires, werewolves, and magical spells.)

Perfectly fine with this.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)