Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Healer Now Open (Open)

Started by Sky, May 27, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Skythrine snaked a hand between the dark shredded curtains and flipped the closed sign to open and peaked out at the people that roamed the streets.  After staring out a for a little while she turned back to her empty apartment that doubles as her Healer Clinic.  She knew it was dangerous for her to do what she was doing, but she needed to make money some how.

She made herself a cup of tea and sat down at her table and waited for her first patient.  Part of her hoped that someone would come, but the other part of her hoped that no one would come.  She was so used to laying low and not interacting with anyone and fighting to heal the wounded that now it was hard for her to invite total strangers into her home. 

I will be okay, she thought to herself, even though this place is riddled with the bad they did not even notice that I moved in.  I just hope that they won't throw me out or kill me since I am making myself known; we shall see.

Rylok

Luna had wandered far from home before, but never had she taken herself in a journey. Sure, there were Journey Cats, felines who weren't tied down to anyone or anywhere, who roamed the world as they saw fit, but Luna rather liked a soft cushion and a full bowl on the regular. At the very least, it was nice to have something to come home to. Still, what was the point of coming home if James wasn't there? There was no point. The soft cushion would be sold to someone else, the dish would not be filled, and James' home would be given to someone else. So, she had to find him. That meant she needed to be more than a cat. Perhaps, she thought with a smile, she could become a mage. The things in James' home had smelled demonic or dark or evil or something bad and shadowy. To that, Luna had decided on becoming a power of light. Healing was a helpful place to start. She stood before a healer's shop and watched the sign go from "Closed" to "Open" with a flip. Luna took herself up to the door and pushed it open with her small weight, slipped in to the accompanying tinkle if the shop bell, and introduced herself.

"Greetings. I am Luna Peabody, and I wish to learn your art." the cat said telepathically with a polite blink and feline smile at the big person.