Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Advertising YET MORE Characters! ;P

Started by DragonSong, May 18, 2019, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonSong

Hey all!

Got some peeps here that I've either never had the chance to RP with or haven't done so in far too long. Wide variety of personalities/roles, and I've very willing to brainstorm lots of different plots!

If anyone catches your attention, don't be afraid to gimme a shout ^.^

1. River: one of my original SotE characters, though one I have unfortunately not been able to play as much as I'd like. Being a pretty free-wheeling bounty hunter, she can kinda be anywhere and do anything!

Looking For: friends, rivals, a love interest or two-- pretty much anything!

2. Jasper: a young mage on the run from her sadistic and incredibly dangerous mentor, currently hiding out in Connlaoth.

Looking For: someone to force her to face her demons, either by hunting her down as a dangerous mage or by befriending and helping her (or both!!)

3. Jynx: a demonlord with a countdown on her life that she is coming dangerously close to running down...

Looking For: a partner in crime, a rival, a contract to help her out of her present mess...lots of options, really, and many could come in combination ;D

4. Huanani: Nani is a bit more specific; as a Paladin, she seeks to find her Charge and fulfill her purpose of protecting this person

Looking For: her Charge, or someone who can help her find them (I have a couple specific ideas about how my "Paladins" work, so if you're curious about Nani just hit me up and we can chat!)

5. Leon and Noel: half-demon brothers who give a new meaning to the phrase "double trouble"

Looking For: gosh, really anything. Friends, enemies, estranged family, employers, lovers...really, you name it, we can talk about it.

6. Kiara: yes, once more I am pimping out Kiara-- what can I say? She's my first gal and in my humble opinion this half-fae dragonrider never gets enough love

Looking For: a traveling companion, probably, though that doesn't have to be a permanent thing. Really just a friend or two, maybe some contacts she can keep coming back to. Or, if you wanna get deep in the paint with me, someone who will bring Kia's fae ancestry to the front and force her to deal with it (mwahahaha...)

UPDATE: since the boys got claimed, I'm adding someone else ^.^

7. Adrianna: The Heart Eater (which is a much scarier title than she really deserves, honestly)

Looking For: someone to siphon emotions off of! Cuz that's what she does! Also just, like...a friend? Maybe someone who'd be interested in helping her figure out how her curse works/how to get rid of it?

SECOND UPDATE (I know I'm ridiculous shh)

8. Karyn: Half dragon half-elf on perpetual babysitting duty.

Looking For: Friend, enemy, or employer! He's been stuck with his mopey dragon dad (who will most likely turn up in any threads he's in) for the last twenty years and honestly just needs a break.

He's also got a half-sister he's never met, if you're in the mood for some Family Quest Shenanigans(TM)

ANOTHER UPDATE

9. Rory: the strong-willed and magically gifted daughter of a Serenian noble house, currently nearing the end of her education at Wyrdwood.

Looking For: So I actually have this idea of Rory's family arranging a match for her once she's out of school--could be a classmate, a childhood friend, or someone she's never met. My plan here--so much as there is one, lol--is that the relationship doesn't have to be romantic! In fact I think it might be more interesting to explore how a friendship might evolve out of such an arrangement.

Additionally, any school friends (or rivals) would be fun!

quaggan

Quaggan reporting in.

For Kiara I have a few possible people: I can have one of my Wyrdwood squishies give her a pest control job (Carvaine is least problematic; if you choose Ria he will probably flood the thread with tears over moths eating his best wardrobe, while with Vesyll there will probably be a lot of awkwardness of the 'I won't out you if you won't out me' nature over hiding the fae blood).

Jasper needs help, and I have someone who would provide! Alternatively, if you want her master/his forces to catch up with her, he can show up to warn her.

If you're feeling sadistic towards Jinx, she may want to jump out of the frying pan into the sun and take her chances with another demon!

I'm also quite curious about Nani and how does Charging work, so I would like to hear more.

GIR

You know, for Kiara, if you're looking for someone to make her fact her heritage, a certain priestess might be able to help. Depending on how old her father is, she might have known him back in the day and recognise his features in her?

DragonSong

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your responses, and sorry about the late reply >.<

@quaggan
Unfortunately I'm not sure if any of the Wyrdwood characters are really going to be good fits for Kiara and Kit; she really is a wanderer by nature, and I can't really think of any reason she'd be in one place long enough to give Wyrdwood much of a second thought, let alone develop relationships with the people there.

I could see Radiant Midnight maybe being a possibility with Jasper? If you're invested in it we should PM about it ^.^

As for Jynx, I'm not sure she'd really be into the idea of anymore demon deals 0.0 But thanks so much for the interest!

@GIR
The High Priestess seems really cool, but I'm just not sure she and Kiara would really have much to do in a thread together?

I think I may have been unclear when I talked about Kiara facing her heritage-- it's not like it's a secret, or that she's ashamed of it or anything: she just doesn't get along with her dad very well, and so consequently doesn't have much of an understanding of what her fae blood means.

Thanks for the interest though! ^.^

Lilly Blackwood

I got my first character up Lilly and I could honestly do just about everything you listed on your "looking for" for River, now I didn't list Bounty hunter as one of her jobs but she would do it if it offered good enough pay. But I am sure we can brainstorm many ideas.

Disclaimer
I have little to no limitations/not sensitive over stuff n' things and also, Lilly's history may or may not (I honestly don't know what counts) contain things unfit for sensitive people but the last paragraph is safe and should sum her up, if vaguely.

DragonSong

Updated yet again!! Because I'm trying to get back into the swing of posting!