Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*slinks out of hiding*

Started by Anonymous, April 25, 2006, 04:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

<.< >.>; Yeah. So. Hi. I figured I should crawl out of the woodwork and actually say hello. My name is Koi and I stumbled here through the lj info page of one of the lovely mods. If you think my username is familiar, it's probably because you either know me from <a href="http://silverstrings.livejournal.com/profile">livejournal</a> or <a href="http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/silverstrings/">y!gallery</a>.

I'm 22, have been role-playing online since fourth or fifth grade, though this is the first time I've attempted a forum RP. ^^; The size of SotE is a little intimidating, not to mention I know how many wonderful rp'ers there are here just by looking through some of the threads. >>;

Uh. That's about it. :3; I'm laid back and easy to game with, or so I've been told. I don't bite. Really~

Rhindeer

*glomp* Heyaaa! XD 'Tis I, WolfWonderess (or Rhi), the gal that poked you into joining. XP

Your art's very awesome, by the way. *_*

Anyway! Don't be afraid! I know forum RPing can be scary at first. I came from little messageboard RPs, but when I made SotE I switched to forums just because I was a lazy creator and it was so much easier than making a bunch of individual messageboards (which took forever; forum creation is just a matter of clicking stuff a few times). And it looks all big here, but it's really not. ^_~ And from reading the thread you're in, I think you're a wonderful RPer! <3

Yay for unicorns! *__*

And man...5th grade! I started around 7th grade with wolf RPGs! XD

Anyway! I know Draconian and I have a few threads that we plan on opening up soon. XD They're private now just because we were getting our characters acquainted and setting up the scene, but they'll be opening up soonish so, hey, if any catch your fancy and you want to toss in a character, I can keep ya updated! XD

I hope you have lotsa fun!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hee. Thankee~ :3 I was nervous about posting at all, especially since I didn't know what characters I should use and whatnot. But I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually. ^^;

Thanks for the compliments. ;.; I'm slowly but surely warming up to this place, and I'm enjoying the thread I'm in a good deal even if it's just started. :3 I'll have to work on more characters to drag here so I can hop into a couple more - would definitely love to get a thread going with you at some point~ :D

Rhindeer

*pets* Yeah, just take your time! You'll get used to it with time, and then it'll be nothing and you'll wonder why you were nervous to begin with! ^_~

And I'd definitely wanna do a thread with you sometime! <3 Anytime at all, I'm open!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

your lucky! First character i had (Jonas) didn't wield as much popularity as i had hoped. Kujin should change this ^^

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"your lucky! First character i had (Jonas) didn't wield as much popularity as i had hoped. Kujin should change this ^^

From what I've seen of Kujin, I like him. XD Suka does too, unfortunately she's going to have a bad habit of thinking of him as a puppy. o_o;;

Anonymous

haha! i can imagine that. as long as he gets a feather to nibble now and again, i'm sure he won't mind too much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"haha! i can imagine that. as long as he gets a feather to nibble now and again, i'm sure he won't mind too much.

XD! She has plenty of feathers to spare, so that shouldn't be a problem. He could sleep curled up in her wings for all she'd care.

Anonymous

that would be cute. I think he has too many distractions to make him a *strong* character in the sense of acting out, but then again, he's new to the world and he might not be good with change.. so maybe his character will develop more after the first few threads or so.

Anonymous

Dashs in on a wagon drawn by black horses. "Welcome welcome!" Gives a huge smile and waves.

Anonymous

Heyo! Don't be intimidated :)

Trust me, I was absolutely horrified by all this info, so I basically only read like.. the guidelines... or something... and then joined. Beats the hell out of me otherwise what's going on =D

SO WELCOME.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"*pets* Yeah, just take your time! You'll get used to it with time, and then it'll be nothing and you'll wonder why you were nervous to begin with! ^_~

And I'd definitely wanna do a thread with you sometime! <3 Anytime at all, I'm open!

Hee. Thankee. <3 Grante,d this IS less intimidating than LJ rps. >_>; Those are just... nerve-wracking for me, even when I AM used to them. Probably why I tend to avoid them. Aheh...

I tossed up a new thread last night that you're welcome to reply to if you're interested. Otherwise, just lemme know what kind of thread you'd like to do with me and I'll try my best to think of something/someone interesting. ^^; <3

Side-note, thanks for everything so far, hon. You've been awesome. :3

Rhindeer

Yeah, the LJ RPs seem super intimidating. Which is why I've never done one. XD Lotsa drama and pressure, it seems from what I've read, and applications scare me a lot. >.> *pets* I can definitely see how they'd be nerve-wracking!

And ooo! I just read the thread! Bryce sounds awesome! Much love for gryphons! <3 So! I shall send a character his way! Just have to figure out who. *looks at her characters*

Hmm, let's see...I have two open characters, and ironically enough they're both wolfish. The first is Rayu, a werewolf I haven't yet posted with. I don't really know much about her yet save that she's a traditional werewolf sort, being a human who was bitten and who, as a result, changes into a wolf on the full moon and tends to go quite...crazy during the change. I tend to figure out my characters as I play them, so that's about all I know about her currently. XD

The second is Sougra, and I've had him around for a while but haven't gotten much use out of him. He's basically one of my made-up wolf types that can shift between a wolf form and a humanoid form, the humanoid form being that he has the ears, tail, and feet of a wolf.

So! Any of those are up for grabs, and I'm always open to making a new character, too, if that would work better!

And hey, no problem! ^_~

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"So! Any of those are up for grabs, and I'm always open to making a new character, too, if that would work better!

Either sounds awesome. :3 Whichever of those two would be perfect~ I'd be curious to see how Bryce would handle having a goes-psycho-once-a-month werewolf around, being as non-confrontational as he is, and the other would interest him seeing as he's only ever been around normal animals and humans. So... yeah. Whoever you'd like to toss in there would be awesome. :D <3

(I love that I can access this site while I'm at work. X3;; )

Rhindeer

Bwahah! Alrighty, then! I'll toss my werewolf at Bryce, then! XD Poor guy. That should be interesting, heh heh.

Tsk tsk, being sneaky at work, eh? XP

Anonymous

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Bwahah! Alrighty, then! I'll toss my werewolf at Bryce, then! XD Poor guy. That should be interesting, heh heh.

Woohoo! <3

Quote from: "Small Wonder"Tsk tsk, being sneaky at work, eh? XP

*cough* Just a lil'. >>; I'm on lunch at the moment, so it's all good. X3;

Anonymous

Hehe, that's gonna be me as soon as I get my laptop XD. Lunch breaks on SOTE! hehe. good times.

By the way, welcome. I'm Aethyr, the residential po'ed black metal guy....*coughsseemslikeimalwayspoedaboutsomethingthesedayscoughs* Though I'm a really nice guy, once you get to know me. I do enjoy walks along the beach, all night posting sprees, and just about anything to do with S.o.t.E...you could say I'm obsessed ;).

Happy posting!

Anonymous

*pokes* LJ? *wonders if that may stand for lemon juice or something*

Rhindeer

LJ = LiveJournal! XD

Aaaand...Koi, I'll post Rayu tomorrow ASAP! I have an essay due tomorrow, so I must work on that! >__< BUT! After class tomorrow, posting spree! Yay!

<3

Anonymous

Just sneaking in to say welcome! I always seem to be either the first or among the last to post in these threads.