Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I just got back from outer space!

Started by Rhindeer, April 15, 2022, 07:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yoooooo!

So. Hi. I’m back. >_>

Sorry for the long unexpected hiatus. Basically, life and covid and ADHD put me into a huge funk and it sucked. But! I’m back and wanna pick this shit up again!

I’ll be editing this later to put some characters up for grabs and such, but in the meantime, feel free to hit me up for plots! Got a character you’re itching to use or a plot bunny scratching at your brain meats? I’m happy to get that ball rolling; I’m happy to make a new character for it, or pick a character I already have that I think would work for it. See a character of mine you like? Let’s thread!

And if I haven’t responded to one of the many threads I already have going and you’d like to continue them, let me know! I’m not sure who’s still here or not, but I’d be happy to continue them all if you’re still interested! If not, we can always start new stuff too. <3

FREE CHARACTERS

Emery
She’s a mage-hunter in Connlaoth. Basically, a defected Mordecai who acts as a bounty hunter. She’ll catch any mage for the right price.

Simonea
A dream Fae! She has magic involving the dream world, which she can enter and manipulate, and she uses this ability to combat the demons that prowl that world and prey on the vulnerable. She’s still learning, but has goals to be a demon slayer.

Frost
A slave in Essyrn. Frost is valued for her blood and its magic-amplifying abilities. She has no master currently, so she’s up for grabs.

Katxiel
A priestess in a tiny Kishahni kingdom who is destined for sacrifice by the end of the year. But it’s okay, she’s cool with that! Really! Has power to influence the weather and lives a rather pampered life, being a goddess’s avatar and all.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Kingfisher

Welcome back.  I think we only had a couple topics running, though one is less viable due to shifts in my character canon...

The other, Cut and run! could easily pick up where we left off if you were interested in continuing Rook's story.

Rhindeer

@Kingfisher I am totally interested! I'll reply to it when I get home from work! (Or if I'm lucky, on my break. :D)
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Rhindeer

Updated with some characters up for grabs! More to come later. 8D

DragonSong

Hello! I feel a little weird making this post cuz I'm not super great about writing at the moment (either for myself or RP >.<), but I'd be more than happy to pick up the threads we've got going!

(I'm pretty sure we've only got Old Bones, Untamed, and Happy Birthday, but it is entirely possible that I'm wrong about that lol.)

Only if you're interested in picking them back up of course--and apologies in advance for what is likely to be sporadic content on my part for a while   :-\

Rhindeer

@dragonsong I am totally down! 8D And no worries at all, take your time! I am slooowly recovering my creativity (I too was struggling with even personal writing!) so don't even worry about it, I know how it goes! I'll catch up on those tonight!

Aeytrious

She lies. She will not make new characters. If she did she'd be breaking a deal she's already made. Art. She must create art. Once the arting happens then she will make all the characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

visualspice

I'll have to reach out to you about some new / old plots!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Aeytrious

I think Dylanna and Ryk also need to get back to uh mmm uh some business.

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Aeytrious

Sex. I'm talking about sex. [emoji15]

Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

visualspice

Lol is that where they left off? 🤣
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Hey, belated welcome back. I've been gone too for a while, but I'm definitely down to continue our threads if you are. Here's the four we have:

<a href="http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23527.0">I'm a damsel, I'm in distress... [open!]</a>

Like Salt and Pepper

Too Tired and Cold for This!

<a href="http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20979.0">Cakesplosion! [open!]</a>

Rhindeer

Heck yeah I am, @zero! 8D Let's do this!

LostSoul

Howdy there! I have a Farmer named Godfrey I can throw at you if you want? I'm always down to thread! And welcome back!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26855.0

Rhindeer

Quote from: LostSoul on May 27, 2022, 05:44:08 PM
Howdy there! I have a Farmer named Godfrey I can throw at you if you want? I'm always down to thread! And welcome back!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=26855.0
I am totally down! 8D Do you have any preferences for what kind of character you'd like him to meet? 'Cause I've got people who could be his friend, adversary, or drive him up a wall, lmao. (Or all of the above!) They could either go on an adventure together, or I could toss someone at him that could be a foil. ;D

I have a couple open threads up, too, so feel free to claim any of them if they look like your jam!

Dreams and Demons
Crash and Burn

Sorry, bit of a rushed response because I'm on my phone at work! xD

Rhindeer

New open threads, feel free to claim them!

SAAAAAANCTUARY!

Trolls beneath the bridge.

Well, this sucks.

Stupid cat.

Gonna start replying to all the treads I owe today! Now that I can write on mobile again, this will be easy! 8D