Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vague Vagabonds

Started by visualspice, June 10, 2022, 02:25:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Opus had to wonder how young this traveler was. His enthusiasm was much like that of a child's. It was amusing. Opus smiled but it was impartial.

"I pride myself on knowledge. Her cult was somewhere in my studies of this region. I can't say I know much about her, except she's got a limited following and would fall under one one of the more older gods."

He eyes the man, smiling professionally and said  " I suppose you're one of her few?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

He chuckled with a warm smile "Well, at least ya know of her, and nay a cult, cults sacrifice people to dark gods in me experience, a Religion like anyone else, and aye, old she is." he said grinning before nodding.

"Oh indeed! Rare sight to meet someone who knows her...but how do you know of her? Many scholars haven't even heard of her? Mayhaps ya ran into someone like me?" he asked with a raised brow, was there other traveling heros? Oh! A champion?! That would be so cool, but the last was seen so, so long ago...could they even be alive? Sure, stronger, faster, tougher means living longer, but not by thousands, maybe hundreds...unless magic?

His eyes went up questioningly in thought.

visualspice

He was decidedly child like, Opus deduced, still fresh and young and wet behind his ears. Part of him had to wonder if he had ever been with a woman yet- Gods protect the woman that did. He had so much energy he'd probably wear the woman out. Maybe he'd buy the boy his first whore.

At his questions, Opus held his smile.
"I know a lot of people, and myself and my people travel all over the known world. I suppose the information could have come from one of your people in passing,  but I can not say for sure."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

LostSoul

Would begin to hum as he listened brows up. Must of been in passing, his village wouldn't have strangers coming and going without the entire village being consumed in a fire of gossip and talk, and it sounds like he as a network of sorts, a noble then? Huh...he scratched his chin.

"Well then, I'll leave ya to your walking, I'm sadly going the other way ser, but do stay safe, along with yar people, dangerous world out thar." he said chuckling, it really was, he hoped none of his people got hurt before waving.

"And stay safe ser! Will remember ye." he said as he went to walk away, adjusting his bag and shield for travel, including getting that damned bolt out. He started to work on it as he went on his way, but he did hope he stayed safe, and what a pleasant interaction, much better then others he's met in terms of nobility.

visualspice

Opus watched the man take off, just observing him before calling out, "You sure you don't want reward money? You had helped me, after all."

LostSoul

Godfrey would keep going, laughing as he raised a hand.

"Nay, told ya, out of the good of my heart I helped ya, mayhaps ya be noble with all yar eyes and ears, but sticking to me princ'a'ples here." he said glancing back.

"Maybe save it for a favor eh?" he says slowing his walk to remain within ear shot, he only had his feet to walk over, and being caught at night was still a no go.

visualspice

Opus inclined his head.
"Very well. If it suits you. Don't hesitate, when you're in danger, to seek out my name." Assuming the boy remembered it. "And if I'm able to assist, we can consider ourselves even."

LostSoul

Would wave, he probably wouldn't need the noble's help any time soon, but it was cool he got a favor, he kept walking, chuckling. Maybe he knew about Missendria's issues? Yeah right, maybe a good source if he does know though.

Anyhow, he had to go find her, it was about time, good thing he decided to start early, he had no idea where she was. He began to hum merrily, at least things seemed to be looking up at least.