Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Do You Do, Fellow Kids

Started by Kris, July 21, 2023, 05:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kris

Hi all!

I'm Kris and I'm hoping to call SotE my second ever forum RP home! I've loved RP since I was a kid, doing proto-IM RP via MSN Messenger and then jumping wholehearted into TTRPG's when I hit college. I've only ever forum RP'd on one other site though which has been a five year love affair though it's getting a little stagnant and I couldn't resist trying something new to get the juices flowing again after poking around on SotE a little more (hopefully this explains my still relative newness or any weird habits for being a forum newbie still somehow despite this).

Outside of RP I'm a big fan of video games (namely RPGs), live music, 'fandom', oxford commas, and dabbling in a lil bit of graphic design. I was a graphic maker on my previous site, mainly working on forum signatures and I recently taught myself to make gifs so I'm open to dusting those skills off if the need ever arises!

I am in US CST but I was a born and raised Kiwi so hello on the off chance there's any other of my folks from Aotearoa on here too!

I'm still digging through lore and rotating a few character ideas around but I've already poked my nose in on Discord and around a few lore sections and am excited to get to know everyone and the setting/characters here!

visualspice

Welcome to the site! There is a lot to take in so take your time and don't hesitate to ask questions! 

Hope you'll have fun here with us :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao