Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Chance Encounter

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2006, 12:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((OOC:This thread may contain mature subjects. See yourself warned.))

She ran as fast as she could. She could hear the heavy panting behind her, getting closer and closer. The trees passed by as long green, unclear shape. Kurenai couldn't afford herself to look back, hoping to escape. It wasn't a first time she was thought to an easy prey. Somehow Kurenai attracted those kind of troubles despite of her trying to prevent it.

She was a traveler, a loner who contacted the others only when she needed something. Her beauty made her life even harder and was the second reason to hide herself from greedy eyes.

All she wanted is to buy some food. Yet, somehow, she was in trouble again. Located and followed by two local men, the pink haired girl rushed to pay for the meal and left the inn as fast as she could. The men followed her for hours and she couldn't hide no matter how hard she tried to. They knew the place better then she did and there was no place to hide. "Oh no, please just go already..." she thought as her body break its fast limits. Unluckily Kurenai wasn't such a good runner.

Rough hands grabbed her by hair. The girl opened her mouth in silent pain. There was no use to scream, none was around and even if there was someone near by, he wouldn't help her. Kurenai turned to the attacker, hitting and scratching his face with her small fists. The Bandit cursed, releasing her hair for a moment. It could be her chance to escape if the second man wouldn't have run into her pushing her down. The Haithian fell down with a weak sob, still struggling.

"Check her pockets" one of them yelped. She looked up at smiling bandits. "Noooo... let me go, ..."she cried without words, held by one of them as the other looked into her bag. "Such a pretty girl..alone.." her capturer smirked from above.

Anonymous

Enki had just been enjoying the view, really.  He didn't have any goals, at the moment, and was just having a nice time looking at the natural beauty of the place.  One of the nice things about being a bum was that you could do that.  No worries about being home by sundown or that you forgot to blow out the candle and would come back to a smoking ruin.  The downside was that you tended to enjoy the natural beauty when you were, say, trying to sleep on a cold rock during a rainstorm.

The green-haired dragon man pushed his hair out of the way of his eyes, letting his wings curl absently around his body.  He probably would have stayed there another hour or two, if he hadn't heard the sounds of conflict.

Lacking anything else to occupy his attention, and frankly unwilling to let something go by without meddling in it, Enki hopped down a small slope, and rounded a rock outcropping to discover what he'd heard.

Two bandits were accosting a young woman, who was struggling and fighting ineffectually.  They didn't think they were going to be observed, so they weren't looking around.  Thus, Enki managed to walk right up behind one, and tap him on the shoulder.  "Excuse me," he managed, "I don't think she likes that.  Could you, perhaps, let her go?"

The bandit whirled around, startled.  "Hey, don't mess with us!  She's ours!"  Enki replied with a blank stare that quite effectively said, "So?"  "Back away, greenie..."  The bandit pulled out a notched sword, and brandished it at Enki.

Enki just looked at it for a second, before his 'cloak' opened up and his wings, propelled by the same muscles that let a full-grown man fly, caught the bandit in the face.  The bandit flew backwards, hitting the other and sending both sprawling.

Now Enki's wings uncurled fairly menacingly, and Enki's grin played up his demonic appearance.  "Now, then, perhaps you'll be more willing to leave, now?  I can kill you, if you'd prefer."

Anonymous

One of them pinned her down and grinned broadly. The other threw away her bag after finding nothing interesting inside. He looked on Kurenai, examining her greedily. He leaned above the terrified girl and sent his hand to hold her face. "Let me go, take my food..just let me go.." she begged, crying in fear.

"We'll let you to go, soon." The holding her bandit laughed. Kurenai screamed helplessly when her skirt was pulled up. She tried to struggle back, kicking her capturers with her legs but they were stronger then she was.

"Stay quiet, stupid woman." They muttered, hitting her. "No, please, leave me. I DON'T WANT TO." She whimpered, feeling her dress being torn apart. Ignoring her protests the men continued their actions. Kurenai felt dizzy, stopping to understand what going on.

Suddenly her legs and arms were free and the bandits flew away, cursing. A winged shadow fell upon her, making her to whimper in fear. The newcomer said something Kurenai couldn't understand. Yet she caught the threatening tone and covered her head with her shaking hands.

Anonymous

Enki spared a glance for the poor woman.  She seemed almost as frightened of him as of the bandits.  "It's okay," he told her soothingly.  "I'm not going to harm you."  He would have tried comforting her with a touch, except that he figured that would probably be worse than ignoring her just now, and the bandits took the apparent shift in his attention as an opportunity to attack.

The first caught Enki in the arm, but the second was unable to attack since his partner was in the way.  "A pity," Enki growled.  "If you'd run, you could have lived.  Perhaps even now, if you're fast on your feet."

The stone on his pendant glowed with an eerie light visible from even inside his shirt, and Enki morphed.  The human shape disappeared, the skeleton streching and reconfiguring as scales, talons, and a tail appeared.  Before the bandit could do anything more than say "Holy S--!", his sword had snapped in two and Enki had turned into a twenty-foot long dragon.  A casual puff of breath speared the man through the gut, burning a hole straight through him and killing him instantly.  The other had the sense to flee as soon as he saw Enki's new shape, and thus saved his life by scurrying over an outcrop of rock.

Enki shrank back to human shape, breathing heavily and clutching at his wounded arm.  "Hate that," he muttered to no one in particular, "I always feel like I'm about to choke."  He nudged the woman with one foot.  "You can get up now, child.  It's safe."

Anonymous

Still covering her face and closing eyes in horror all Kurenai is heard is a dying scream of one of the bandits. She kept lying quietly, trying to be invisible.  All she could hope for is to stay safe in this mess. She had no idea why that man fought with the bandits; she cared only for herself now.

After a few minutes of silence a boot nudged her lightly. Without thinking twice, the young woman opened her mouth and bit the foot of whoever it was. The adrenaline streamed through her veins, giving her the power to protect herself from any danger, which includes any live being who stood too close to her.

Anonymous

Much to his surprise, Enki's sandaled foot blossomed in pain.  He took a step back, hissing in pain and tapping it on the ground.  She'd actually drawn blood.  "Ow!  That's not real nice, child.  I just saved you, you know!  Even if you're not grateful, you could at least not hurt me for that!"

Anonymous

Kurenai blinked and retreated. She looked up, staring on the green haired demon. Well at least he looked like a demon, his angled face and his large wings pointed on him being not human.

"Saved me?" she repeated pitifully. She looked around, noticing the dead man around. The was a big hole in his body, Kurenai could see the grass through it. "How you did it?" the girl asked in surprise.

Her left hand held her torn apart dress in time the other searched for her bag. Finding it, the Haithian pulled her bag closer to her, still staring at him. He looked quite friendly but she didn't trusted him.

Anonymous

"Oh, don't be so afraid of me," Enki suggested, taking a lotus position on the ground.  "If I wanted to harm you, I'd have done so by now."  Then, and only then, Enki seemed to take note of her question and the body on the ground.  "What?  What happened to him?"  Enki examined the body, as if for the first time.  "Judging by the burn markings, I figure he got attacked by a dragon."

He grinned.  "Oh, but don't worry.  I'm certain we wouldn't be in any danger, right?"  He winked, rocking back and forth on his feet.

Anonymous

"A dragon?" Kurenai said in a high pitched voice" They don't exist!"  She was silent for some, analyzing the situation. The green haired guy was right, he could harm her before if he wished to. Since he didn't, she shouldn't be scared.

"Oh, but don't worry. I'm certain we wouldn't be in any danger, right?" the young man winked, rocking back and forth on his feet. Kurenai's body relaxed a bit and she sighed loudly.

Only then she noticed his wounds, one of which was caused by her. Healing him would show him how grateful I'm for being saved the young woman thought. She concentrated on his arm at first, her pearl shining stronger. She raised her arm at his direction, letting it to freeze in the air. Slowly the wound started to close, healing itself.

His bitten leg was next to pass through the same treatment. Then Kurenai crossed her hands, putting them on her shoulders and healed her bruises from before. "I'm..My name is Kurenai." She said, back to hold up her dress remains just in time. Another second and she would stay topless.

Anonymous

"Nice to meet you, Kurenai," Enki said pleasantly.  "My name is Enki.  I just happened to be in the area and noticed, well, the goings-on."  He flexed his arm and stomped his foot once or twice, to check it out.  "Nice!  Some sort of healing magic, I assume?  It's as good as new."

Enki stood, and stretched, spreading his wings wide.  "But I've got to tell you you're wrong on one count.  Dragons do exist.  Trust me on this one."  He noted Kurenai's ripped outfit.  "Um.  Would you like my shirt, child?  I'm only wearing one layer, I'm afraid, so I can't give you my pants, but I can at least let you use my shirt, if that would help... cover you."  He was choosing his words with extreme caution.

Anonymous

Kurenai opened her mouth to ask more questions but decided to do it later. She simply nodded and accepted his shirt, wearing it on her ruined dress. The cloth was too big for the little sized woman although it was better then nothing.

"I bet I look ridiculous like this." Kurenai tried to smile, putting her bag on her shoulder. "Please, let go from here. I don't know where to you are going and honestly I don't care. I just want to be far far away from this place." The young woman said quietly. She was ready to follow that man, Enki, too scared to stay alone again.

Anonymous

"You look fine, considering that you were just attacked and nearly raped," Enki failed to reassure her.  "Let's get going.  There's probably a town..." He hesitated.  "...Somewhere?"  The dragon shrugged.  "I really don't know.  I didn't have any particular destination in mind; I'm just a mendicant."

Shirtless, his dragonstone exposed on its pendant now, Enki turned and walked off in the path that seemed the easiest.  Not because he knew where it would lead, but simply because that would be easiest for his new companion.

Perhaps it was due to his chivalrous nature subverting his instincts, but for whatever reason, Enki totally missed the presense of a group of enemies.  The first he knew of it was when an archer rose from behind a scraggly bush and put an arrow into Enki's chest.

Enki staggered back, more than half surprised to still be alive.  The arrow's blunt, he managed to think, woozily.  It's not meant to kill, then?  Oh... I feel... sleepy.  I see... they're... trying to get captives.  So it's meant not to hurt me... but rather... to put me... to... sleep...

Enki collapsed in an undignified heap on the ground, snoring gently.

Anonymous

Kurenai screamed when she saw Enki falling. It happened so fast, the archer releasing a projectile right into his chest and him collapsing almost immediately. She stepped back, turned away and run back down the path in a pitiful try to flee.

The archer laughed and aimed for her back. He shoot the helpless girl with a grin. Falling down, she still tried to crawl forth but fell asleep shortly.

"So you saying he transformed into a dragon?" a bald, muscular man stepped out the bushes. One of the bandits before nodded, popping out in fear. Even that Enki slept deeply the pale man was too terrified to come closer.

"Here your money." The bald man named Jairo chuckled, throwing a few golden coins at bandit's direction. The man greedily crawled in the dust, collecting his payment for the two.

Jairo was a slave's trader, one of the most famous and not a man to mess with. Right now he was on his way to a capital with twenty slaves to sale. As always he got the best merchandise, choosing the youngest and strongest slaves. Jairo was known as a cruel man who'll do anything to achieve his goals.

Right now he examined the sleeping man's wings, wondering if he's really a dragon. If it was true he could sell the dragon man for a huge amount of gold and gemstones. "You are worthy even as you are now, no doubt." Jairo smiled to himself. A precious stone on his neck attracted Jairo's attention. He grabbed the pendant, tearing it from Enki's neck and putted into his pocket. Jairo was a big fun of gemstones and collected them for years. This one will be a nice piece in his precious collection.

The girl was next to take a look on. Despite of the dirty, ripped to pieces clothes she was very pretty, the fresh, innocent kind of beauty which will melt hearts of many men. If she'll be a virgin too it'll increase her price. "I'm a lucky man after all." He said, watching the new slaves being thrown into the cage with the rest of the prisoners.

Anonymous

Eventually, Enki awoke, discovering as he tried to sit up that, 1), he was already vertical, and, 2), that he was manacled to a wall.  In a way, the second kind of made the first unnecessary, but... Enki shut down that train of thought before he spent twenty minutes justifying it.

He seemed to be one of a dozen and a half to two dozen men, all stuck to the walls extremely close together, since it seemed to be the interior of a wagon and as such there just wasn't much room to put people.  His wings had been uncomfortably stuffed behind his back, just so they'd fit.  Luckily, they were cartilage rather than bone, and quite flexible.

The prisoner on Enki's left spoke, attracting the dragon-man's attention.  "Hey, freak," the man said, clearly talking to Enki, "You're finally awake.  Looks like the prince has decided to grace us lowlies with his attention."

Enki just grinned in response.  "Oh, no need for formalities.  Just call me, 'Enki, Lord and Master of the Entire World and Supreme Judge of the Natural Order."

That earned him a spit in the face.  "You joke now, kid, but it's gonna get worse.  You're not gonna get away, okay?  And if you try, we all get punished, so don't do anything stupid, 'cause we'll stop you before Jairo does."  There was a general murmur of assent.  "Anyway, there was that girl they got with you, wasn't there?  Hot piece of ass.  If you do anything stupid, she'll probably feel the worst of it, if you're the stupidly noble type."

Now Enki's grin took on an evil, feral glint.  "I swear," he said in a voice of such command that no one was going to think to talk back to it, "That I will get free from here, and I will live to see you all dead."  That stopped the whole chamber cold.  Although Enki didn't explain it, the implied threat was actually just the fact that he thought his lifespan was going to be longer than theirs.

The hollow feeling on his bare chest told Enki that his dragonstone had been removed... pity, that.  He didn't expect they'd have been stupid enough to leave that, when it looked like it might be a gemstone, but that would have ended this whole thing in one swift stroke.  Now it would take a little longer, but Enki was a carnivore--a predator.  For now, he'd wait for his opening.  When it came, he'd pounce, and fulfill his oath.  He only needed one opening, after all.

Anonymous

It was hot. And her hands were stuck together for some reason, refusing to move freely. In the end Kurenai managed to open her eyes. The next second she wished she did not. The girl found herself tied to a horse she rode. How I got to ride a horse? Why I'm tied? She thought still confused from the drug.

A bald man approached her, mounting a big, gray horse. "Oh, you are awake." He smiled at her. Although it was a smile it was a very scary one, not a warm real smile. His face was cold, his eyes were eyes of a predator. Kurenai froze, staring at him with fear. Jairo stretched his hand, holding her chin to examine her face from close. "Very pretty.." he mumbled in satisfaction "Oh, you are a Haithian. That's a rare catch, I'm really lucky." The man adored her pearl for a moment. Then he grabbed a water bottle from his bag and forced her to drink. "Here you go, I want you in a good condition or I wont get your real price. Of course we need to get you a proper outfit to attract as many buyers as possible.." he talked to himself, not noticing the girl anymore.

The wagon made a long way and stopped only when the sun went down, replaced by a moon. The poor slaves got their daily meal, if it could be called a meal. The pinked haired girl got a bit more then they did. Everybody ate hungrily, trying to grab as much as they could.

'Get the winged man out, I want to check him." Jairo commanded on his minions. Enki was pulled out roughly, and tied up to a nearest rock by arms and legs in the way he body stretched on the stone surface. They grinned, knowing the way Jairo wanted to check the new slave. Jairo never denied he likes pretty boys. Enki wasn't his type but the wings were exciting enough for him to "check" the gragonman.

Anonymous

bleh, sorry, double post.

Anonymous

After dinner, a couple of rough men opened the dark wagon, shillouetted at first as they approached him in the twilight.  They unchained Enki and dragged him outside.  Blast it... I'm just not strong enough to try a straight-up fight in this form.  I'll only kill myself uselessly.  I can still sense my dragonstone nearby, though.  I just need to touch it, just once...

Still, though, no reason not to bluff when folding wasn't an option.  He grinned, seemingly totally unconcerned about the fact that he was the one currently chained to a rock.  "Dear me," he began.  "Haven't you ever heard of a 'tiger by the tail'?  It's true, as long as you hang on, you're going to be fine, but the moment you let go... poof, the tiger's on top of you."

"Well, now..." this speaker seemed to be the leader, to Enki's mind.  "The issue, then, is who's the tiger, yes?  And for the moment," the man added, leaning down to wisper it in Enki's ear, "You won't be the one on top."

That took a moment to sink in.  "Hey, no!"  Enki finally complained.  "That's not fair!  I'm still tied up!  I don't like bondage!"  Okay, stupid idea, Enki admitted to himself, as the general group of slavers laughed derisively at him. But it was worth a shot.

Instead, the leader took the moment to kiss Enki full on the lips, despite Enki's best attempts to shrink away.  "Interesting," the other smirked.  "So that's what a dragon tastes like."  For a few minutes, Enki was forced to simply endure stoically as the man's hands and tongue explored his body.  Ick.  That one guy aside, I generally don't go much for guys.  Enki knew this technique, though--a little force like this could go a long way towards making a prisoner more compliant.

Soon enough, though, the man stopped.  "Take him to my tent," he ordered.  "He'll keep me company tonight.  Make sure you leave him tied facing DOWN and spread-eagled, this time."  He strode off... somewhere.  Enki didn't worry about that just yet, as he was man-handled into the tent and restrained as per orders.

Anonymous

Jairo sat in his tent, the tied up Enki is standing before him. They tied the dragon man with face down, spread- eagled as their boss commanded them to do. Leaving immediately, the men left Jairo to "check" the new slave.

Jairo grinned, sliding his hand during the spine of the male. Enki's skin wasn't gentle as skin of young boys he was used to take. Yet it felt exciting, the new experience made him hard very soon.

"You should learn. I'm your master, you have no choice but to obey. If you'll try to do something stupid the punishment will be severe enough even for you, my little rebel." Jairo whispered into Enki's ear, pressing to him hardly and feeling his pants. He too off his shirt, to feel better the roughness of Enki's body. Then Jairo bit his shoulder and laughed quietly.

Anonymous

Enki sighed, and shook his head.  "You're not all that bright, you know that?"  Before the man could interrupt or do something Enki would really regret, Enki continued.  "I mean, think about it.  Your companions at least had the sense to pin my wings down--stop touching them by the way, I didn't say you could--but seriously, my flight muscles are strong.  And now there's nothing but pins between my wings and you!"  Before Jairo could react, Enki had yanked his wings up, smashing them into Jairo's head as the man was straddling Enki's back.  Jairo stumbled back as Enki put his wings to the ground and pushed as hard as he could there.  That strained his wrist manacles, and a few seconds later, they popped out of where they'd been pounded into the earth for this campsite.  The legs followed next.  "What'd I say about the tiger?" Enki wrapped his wings around himself, shrouding everything below his eyes, and he almost advanced menacingly on his one-time captor.

That idea he gave up on when Jairo brandished a sword.  Worse, he looked compentent.  That put Enki at a huge disadvantage.  "Oops.  Look at the time!  Gotta jet!"  Enki fled out the tent flap, and then took to the night sky as the man's cries raised the alarm.  Two goals here, then: re-save Kurenai, as I hate to leave that undone, and then get my dragonstone back.

Anonymous

Gloomily the slaves end their excuse for a meal and were ordered to move back to their cage. They were tied back, supposed to sleep like this, half sitting, half standing. Kurenai could feel  their pain and despair, their anger and will to revenge, to kill. She breath fast, her dizzy from strength of the emotions.

Whimpering pitifully, the young woman shook her head in attempt to stop the affect of so many feelings. Despite of her try to think of another things the urge to kill the slavers grew stronger with any moment.

She crawled aside and lied down, pretending to be asleep. I can't I can't..I need to wait till it'll pass Kurenai repeated, almost screaming mentally. Still she felt anger and many dark thoughts run through her mind. They weren't her thoughts but slaves thoughts. The men planned to kill their capturers tonight.

KILL! KILL! KILL! Yelped every muscle in her body. Surrendering to the urge, Kurenai pulled herself up. Silently she walked to the almost sleeping guard and pulled out the sword he had. She raised the weapon and with a whimper cleaved man's chest and shoulder. The dying guy yelled in agony and twitched. Everyone awoke, looking in disbelief at the fragile girl. "No..I didn't wanted to..It wasn't me.." Kurenai murmured, her eyes are wide open. "Get the bitch!" they screamed, surrounding her in rage.