Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Oh, what a night!

Started by Rhindeer, December 28, 2004, 11:27:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

[MOVED THREAD! Authors, in order of posting: Jester and Jezzika. Hope ya don't mind, I took it upon myself to transfer the thread since it was just...there...by my own thread. XD]

Jester
Master of Laughter
(12/5/04 1:19 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All   Oh, What a Night!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 The newly recruited knight of Adela, Denkou Tora, comes walking slowly into the grand castle, staring at the ground. He has a lot on his mind. He has been head over heels about his commander and after he finally gets to spend some quality time with her, she changes her mind all of the sudden.
"Well, she did say she wasn't herself last night. She also told me of her orgin of being a demon. Perhaps she has a second side to her mind. If that's the case, does she still love me with both sides?" Denkou mumbles to himself, causing the guards at the gates to stare at him akwardly. Once inside the courtyard, he stops to stare at a bush of roses for a moment and slightly smiles. Whatever happens still won't change what he feels about Tarlaka. Perhaps if he expresses it fully, will she come to her senses. He then continues onward into the castle.

Jezzika
SotE RPGer ^_^
(12/5/04 2:00 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   yes... indeed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tarlaka wasn't that far behind Denkou on her return to the castle, she had thoughts running through her head, one that left doubt and heart aches. Tarlaka took her usual route through the gardens and saw Denkou at some roses for a moment, she watching him sadly and when he began to leave she ran to catch up to him. The commander started after him and caught his hand then let it go.
"denkou... We need to talk... right now... about... uh... stuff?"
What the hell should she say? I didn't mean to do you? A little voice in the back of her head said, it didn't bother either one of you get over it, but she couldn't. Tarlaka took a deep breath and let her hands drop to her sides then just stared at the ground, how else to say this? She couldn't think of anything.
"I didn't mean for things to get so far last night and I'm sorry."
geez, that would work wonders.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(12/5/04 2:23 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   «Denkou
 Denkou smiled when Tarlaka caught up to him. Saved him the trouble. He slightly shakes his head when she apologizes.
"You don't have to be sorry. As you said, you weren't yourself and I respect your current thoughts." Denkou explains before he places his hands on her shoulders.
"No matter what the outcome, there still one thing that will remain true to myself. I love you." With that, Denkou pulls Tarlaka close to kiss her. He never thought of the circumstances of his actions and he frankly doesn't care at the moment.

Jezzika
SotE RPGer ^_^
(12/5/04 2:43 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   <<Tarlaka
 Tarlaka felt like she was being crushed, he loved her? but how? Sharlee loved her, had wanted her to come back home to help mom, but Tarlaka didn't and Sharlee is dead, just like Lucien. Tarlaka once again accepted his kiss, she could take this on slowly, but she didn't, couldn't love, it wasn't against anything, she was capible of it, Tarlaka just had a bit of a phobia of it. Tarlaka hung her head and looked at his chest, they could get in trouble for this, but Tarlaka didn't care.
"You can't love me Denkou, you hardly know me... About my past... I care for you... but i don't love you."
She lightly embraced him in a hug and put her head on his chest, maybe she did love him, but not know it yet.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(12/5/04 3:21 am)
Reply | Edit | Del   «Denkou
 Tarlaka hung her head low and Denkou can tell right then that she carries feelings for him, deep down inside. He put his hand under her chin to pull her head up to look directly into her eyes.
"The past doesn't matter, it's just that, the past. The only thing that matters is the present and I presently love you. Nothing can change that in my eyes." He stopped momentarily to ponder a second on her words about not loving him.
"I believe that you are not being true to yourself. Half of you loves me more than even I feel for you, but the other half still needs work. I refuse to give up on you just yet. You are my first and I want to keep it as my last. Please, think about it." Denkou finishes, before releasing Tarlaka's chin. He turns away and begins to stride towards the royal cambers to report in. Hope and faith are currently very strong within Denkou. He's never felt this way before and it motivates him in a positive way.

Jezzika
SotE RPGer ^_^
(12/6/04 4:07 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del   <<Tarlaka
 Tarlaka looked up at him and gave a sigh when he was done his speech and watched him walk off she shook her head and rubbed her chin were he held her. This was new, nothing like this has ever quite came up before on a mission or whatever she was sent out to do, and... What the hell was he talking about, other side? Did she have one? Probably, but Tarlaka didn't think it was love that the demon felt for him, probably lust, he wasn't exactiaclly bad looking, but he appeared to get the wrong idea of the erinyes blood. Tarlaka walked towards her room and accuied her shoulder pad... things, with the capes on the sides to keep her arms hidden and placed it on. She hadn't worn it since she had her wing un willingly trimmed of all the flying feathers on the left side (or was it right?), but with it on her shoulders again she didn't feel naked. Tarlaka walked around the grounds, watching the guards to make sure none of them were snoozing, which surprisingly, none of them were, this wasn't her job, but she didn't remember at the moment what her current task was supposed to be. The smell of flowers came from the garden and Tarlaka wandered towards it and sat infornt of the rose bush she had seen Denkou stop at, maybe she did like it... But all she was going to admit to herself was that she like him, just a little bit.  

[Transfer: COMPLETE! Resume posting!]
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa