Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Old friends and new memories.

Started by Anonymous, July 24, 2006, 08:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Aaliyah had been traveling for a while now before she reached the castle where the carrige stopped with a jolt. This immediatly woke her from the dream state she was in, her face pressed up against the window. She shook off her sleepiness and jumped out of the carrige heading slowly up the steps to Adela castle. She was a lady of the kindom of Adela, but that didn't mean she had to like it. In all reality she highly disliked it. All of the people there were snobs and she couldn't stand how selfish they were, it was unbelievable.

She had grown up in this castle, but thankfully they had moved into there own small castle. Aaliyah new her parents only did this to show off there wealth though, which only made it worse. She couldn't stand how they treated there great life as if they were owed it. Then again she should have more happy thoughts now, so instead she turned her minds eye on the reason she was here. Her two best friends in the world, and the only royals she's ever met and been able to stand. Now where were those twins.

As she bobbed up the stairs her curly golden hair flowed behind her, her simply dress showing off her simple life style. She was wearing a faded blue dress much two simple for a royal, which just made her laugh on the inside as others looked at her down there noses. Her bright blue eye's not even sparing them a glance as she searched for the twins. Now where could those boys have gone to?

Anonymous

A dejected pair of young men sat in the library, perfectly opposed, elbows on the table, heads in their hands, and bored expressions on their handsome faces. They were both 5' 10" and only 17, and as you could see, twins. However, they weren't just any old twins. They were both Lords, living in a Wing of the Castle left by their parents to them. They were a bit young, and looked sorta stupid, but they weren't. The one sitting to the left was Hikau, the older twin, and the one who parted his blond hair to the left. The one sitting on the right side, Kanami, was the younger one, and slightly more evil then his twin. He parted his hair to the right.

They were bored for several reasons, but the main was because their 'toy,' Aaliyah had moved with her parents to a new smaller castle that they had gotten built. That ment they would have to find a new toy, make a new friend, and that could take days, even months. Besides, they had only just gotten her trained. A sigh was heard from Hikau, and Kanami immitateded it. As one they rose, till not speaking, shoving hands deep into rich black breeches that could feed a village, and waltzing out into the hall. Hikau tugged gently on Kanami's arm until his hand was envoloped in his twins, and the miniced down the hall like that.

Stopping at the entrance to the Throne Room from the inside, Hikau turned to his twin, moving a fnger down his cheek in sweet romance. "Kanami, lets go out into the gardens. Maybe I can find a way to cheer you up there." HIs twin wrapped an arm around his waist, letting brown eyes meet brown eyes. "Nay Hikau, let me cheer you up. Come, lets go into the market. Maybe we can prank the guards that will follow us." Hikau laughed, a soft rushing breeze. "I vote we go into the gardens, then go to the market. Aggreed?" He asked softly. "Aggreed." His brother nodded, letting their lips meet for a breif second before they parted to come on their own.

THe doors were thrown open, and the Lords stepped out, nodding to the people that bowed to them, checking to make sure that the Majesty wasn't in the thrones. When making sure the coast was clear, thne walked through it quickly, discussing quietly what they planned to do. Nodding the butlar that opened the next door to the Great Hall, they stopped as one, a perfect match, staring in shock at the girl bouncing up the steps with energy and no style. "Aaliyah!" A twin rushed to stand on either side of her, wrapping a thin arm around her shoulders and propelling her back the way they came. "We thought you were going to be staying with your Mother and Father!" Spilled Hikau, as Kanami rushed to add, "Yeah, you said you wouldn't get the time to visit much!" They stopped inside hte library, pushing their toy into one of the chairs they had so recently abandonded, and sitting down next to her eagerly. "Spill!" They demanded together.

Anonymous

The twins had spotted her before she could spot them, and before she new it she was being rushed off into the library and bumbarded with questions. Smiling genienly happy to see them she said, "I just couldn't stand being away from you guys!" They each got a hug from her, but they soon told her to spill. The twins knew her to well to think that that was the only reason why.

Sighing she sat back down and began to explain, "I can't stand those people! Spending so much money on such useless things as that castle when we could have just stayed here. We could have made a homless shelter, or done something useful with that money!.... I can't live there with them. It's tearing me apart." The twins, although they didn't always agree, knew how she felt about the poor and homeless. At least they would hear her out, and sometimes agree.

After waiting a few seconds she collected herself and continued, "So I'm running away. I'll be of no use out there. At least on the streets I can help in some way." She said it so seriously, her mind was made up. There was no way that she would back down from it. She's an extreamly stouburn girl.

Anonymous

'I just couldn't stand being away from you guys!' They shot a glance at each over her head, then looked at her with the same expersion, raised eyebrows, and the No, really, look. She gave them the same look back, except with a twisted meaning, and started to explain. 'I can't stand those people! Spending so much money on such useless things as that castle when we could have just stayed here. We could have made a homless shelter, or done something useful with that money!.... I can't live there with them. It's tearing me apart.' They looked at each other again, with a grimace, but listened all the same. It escaped them why she hated being a noble.

'So I'm running away. I'll be of no use out there. At least on the streets I can help in some way.' As one they blanched, then looked at her again. "You're not serious!" They blurted at the same time, but they knew her. She was serious. As one they grabbed her arms, and held on. They were bigger then her, taller, and stronger, and were going to stop her weather she liked it or not. "You're not going."

Anonymous

Aaliyah looked sternly back and forth between the two of them as they asked if she was serious. She was about to reply to them when they told her that she wasn't going while lifting her up by her arms. She looked at them like they each had an extra head while hers swivled back and forth between the two of them as she yelled at them, "Let me go! Of course I am! What do you mean I'm not going?! You can't stop me! LET ME GO!!"

She tried to wiggle free knowing that it was of no use to her. She knew them to well and to long to even think she had a chance against the two of them. Finally she stopped struggling glaring at the two of them. They were starting to make her angry. That was never a good thing, and they knew it. She normally had a very low temper, and it took a lot to make her angry, but when someone did they better watch out. No one knew that better than the twins, they had been there when she broke another nobles nose, gave her a black eye, and knocked out three of her teeth. Something comes over her when you finally do get her past the breaking point. She wasn't there yet, but she was getting closer and closer, they better find a way to clam her down in the next five minutes or there done for.

Anonymous

Sorry Nae, have to be short. Check the sig.

'Let me go! Of course I am! What do you mean I'm not going?! You can't stop me! LET ME GO!!' They looked at each other, and gave a glare at her. "No. Now, you're going to calm down, and if you don't watch out," Hikau started, and Kinami finished with, "We will lock you in our sloset until you calm down." Picking her up, they walked her through the halls, regardless of the thrashing girl inbetween them. Shouldering their door open, they walked into the suite that they had, plopping her down on their bed. Hikau manned the door, and Kinami took the balcony door. Hikau spoke first, an easy smile on their face. "Now, Aaliyah. Think about this. You know we can stop you, and if you don't give it some thought, we will lock you up. Now breath, think."

Anonymous

After hearing them she knew it was true and sighed thouroughly depressed that they would stop her. So she just said, "I won't promise that I'm not going to, but I will hear you out, and at least spend some time with you first. BUT in return you have to listen to my reasons as to why you should come with me. Do we have a deal?" She put out her hands for them both to shake one hoping they'd accept it. If they didn't she sweared she would continue to fight them until they did lock her up and they should know her well enough by now to know that it's true. So she waited watching there responses.

(I know it's short but I really couldn't do much more. Sorry! At least I posted right?)