Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

`Chillen

Started by Anonymous, August 14, 2006, 11:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Enter the mouse. Man, that's a perverted mouse. In the 'family' room of the wonderful Peaches N Cream Brothel, 3 people lay chillen on a couch, two girls and a male. The mouse was just confused. It had considered moving in, but with all these weird looking people hanging around, it was having second thoughts. The girl that the male had just called Felix looked directly at it, and the mouse, expecting noise, was shocked when she smiled at her. Time to leave.

"I mean, come on Felix, it is a manly name." Felix glared at the man who had said it. "Shut up Patrick. You're last client came down the stairs and called you Patty. That's a girl name." Patrick gave an easy laugh, and put his feet up on the small low wooden table in the middle of the couchs and other assorted chairs. He claimed the pink couch, long supple body streached out on it. He was tall, broad shouldered, but thin, with muscled body. He wore a tattered shirt ripped on purpose, and short breeches with bare feet. His brown long thick har was tied in a horsetail at the back of his neck, but whisps escaped, and he flicked his head back easily to get them out of lime green eyes. He was good looking, and I mean good looking, but not like Peach, who was a girl in every retrospect except he was flat and a male, but good looking in a guys way. Truth was, he was bi, but as long as he was loved, he didn't care. "Hey, I see you pay me, and you can call me whatever you want."

Felix laughed, a low musical note. She was a thin girl, and like most of her profession, in shape. Her body rippled with muscle, and the shirt that had been ripped off until just below her breasts only enhanced the fact that she had chest. Hourglass figure was streached out backwards on an easy chair, bare feet coming off the back, and head draped where the legs should go. Her dark natural backside was covered with a a very short skirt that had been clearly cut off, riding up farther then it normally should go because she was upside-down. Her naturally white teeth was a bright contrast to the darkly tanned skin that was natural. She was wasn't black, only italian, whatever that ment. XD "Yeah, sure." She sniggered, medium blond hair touching the ground. Blue eyes looked to Ada, and she nodded to him. "You willing to pay him, Ada?" She was straight, don't worry.

Purple eyes looked back at her and grined.
"Yeah, sure. Pat, hunny, when pigs fly." She was wearing a tight skirt, and a tiny shirt, while long black hair fell freely over shaply shoulders. She was gorgeous, and in shape as well, with a great figure. She sat on the top of a wooden chair, balanced perfectly. Her body was streachy and she was an amazing performer with the whole balance thing. The morning had been eventful, with Peach bringing in a new person, some guy, and and woman with two children coming in. Eventful. Rising on thin legs, she stepped down of the cair onto the table, to come sit on Pat's chest. She was bi also, and while all were tight friends, they liked flirting with each other.

"So, I'd have to pay you?" She stroked his check while he lay grinning, hands folded behind his head. "Yep." She grinned, and layed back, head on his chest, her body tracing his. "Nope. Ain't feeling a thing." His grin broadened, and he reached a strong hand up to trace her chin as she got back up to sitting position. "Yeah, you aren't really that good looking anyway." She flipped black hair in his face, and turned to Felix, who was laughing enough to choke. "Break it up, lovebirds." She managed to gasp out, waving her arms in a desperate attempt to make them stop.

Anonymous

"Isn't that a really-"
"Weird way to sit in a chair??"
Two different voices, very similar, but the first distinctly feminine while the second was definately male.
Introducing the twins, Aidan and Nadia. The stood on either side of Felix's feet as she sat backwards (or would that be upsidedown?) on the chair. Both had dark skin to rival that of Felix's, for their's was a dark chocolate brown. They each had rich blond hair, which contrasted their skin nicely, as did their matching white outfits.
"Would you stop-"
"Finishing your sentences?" The boy, Aidan, backed away as his sister swiped at him. She hated it when he did that creepy twin thing. She could speak for herself!

Aidan poked at Felix's foot. "Gettin a head rush yet?" He wore the same outfit as his sister, oddly enough, though his was altered a bit. It seemed as though he was wearing a skirt, when in reality, it was a skort. His top was sleevless, tight, and also covered his neck. It stopped just below his pecs.
On his sister, it stopped just below her breasts. She wasn't exactly chesty per say, but she had a nicely proprtioned set, not so big as to be annoying. She was wearing the actual skirt, which stopped at mid-thigh just like her brother's.
Each wore matching gold bracelets and anklets, which also ofset the white of their outfits and the darkness of their skin.
They looked incredibly close, though Aidan was an inch taller than his sister at 5'9", fairly short for a man of 19 years of age.

He brushed some of his bangs away, the rest of his hair held by a band at the very back of his head, and left to fall in a tail down to just below his shoulders. Nadia's hair was long in the front, and extremely short in the back. At least that part wasn't nearly identical.
"Have you seen a man with longish, light brown hair-"
"And bright orange eyes?"
Dammit Aidan did it again! Nadia's own dark orange eyes clashed with Aidan's smiling eyes of a matching color.

He did love to tease his sister...

(woo for crappy opening posts! XD *dies* )

Anonymous

'Isn't that a really- Weird way to sit in a chair??' The young woman managed to stop laughing as she took in the two people at her feet. She was backwardsness-with-upsidedown, didn't ya know? They were darker then her, and she grinned at them. 'Would you stop-Finishing your sentences?' Oh, hey, they were doing that freaky twin thing! "Nope!" She grinned cheekily. Ignoring the fight, she kicked out with the foot that had been poked, hopefully making contact with the hand. "No pokey my hot feet. And no, no head rush, thank you twerp." She smiled, cocky and relaxed. 'Have you seen a man with longish, light brown hair- And bright orange eyes?'

Ada, who was watching all this with interest, got up slowly, leaving the muscular Patrick alone. Coming over, she was a tall girl, 6'3" and she looked down at the boy and girl. "With eyes like yours, girl? What is your names, anyway?" Like I said, she was bi, and this girl was cute. "You work here as a bouncer, or an actually worker, youngins?"

Patrick, the tall cute guy, rose slowly, coming over to stand next to Felixs feet. "Ada, where are you're manners? I'm Patrick, the girl who's in a wierd position is Felix, a boys name, and Ada is the interrogate one. Offf!" He had just been kicked in the side with a heel jab, with Felix giving him the evil eye. "Boy's name indeed..." She muttered as she fliped over the end of the chair. Standing up, she was short, the shortest of the three, and shorter then the twins. "Nice to meet you. I beleive I saw a man in the kitchen when I went to get a snack, but I'm not sure. He kept to the shadows, and I didn't bother if he didn't want to talk."

Anonymous

Aidan was good at dodging random blows by now, so he slipped out of range of her foot with ease. He wasn't exactly thrilled at being called 'twerp' though, and glowered at her from those dark orange eyes.
Nadia was alittle busy with the tall woman looking down at them. "Yeah, kinda. His are the color of oranges though, really bright." Her and her twin brother's were more of a burnt orange. They really looked nothing like Johan...
"Oh, I'm Nadia."
"Aidan."
Aidan then twitched. "Dammit, we're nineteen! Yes, we work here."
"And not as bouncers." Nadia clarified. They both bowed in tandum (seriously, they didn't do this stuff on purpose!) as they were introduced to the three.
"Nice-"
"To meet you...ow!" Finally, Nadia had managed to get ahold of her brother's ponytail, and had given it a firm yank. "Cut that out! I can talk for myself thank you!"
She sighed, her brother now rubbing at the back of his head painfully, and took interest in Felix's words.
She smiled.
"Oh, great!"

And then, as if on cue, said light-brown haired, orange-eyed man peeked out from the kitchen. "Who are you two bothering now?" His voice was gentle, and he smiled softly at his siblings.
Nadia darted around their newest aquaintances to come up to Johan, smiling. "Heya Johan. We weren't bugging anyone. We just came to find you. We already made a ton of money!"
Johan frowned softly at the money bit, for he did not like the fact his twin siblings were selling themselves like this.
But they couldn't be convinced otherwise. Still, he hadn't seen them all day, and gave Nadia a well meaning pat on the head, his 5'11" frame taller than both of his siblings (much to Aidan's displeasure).

Speaking of, the boy didn't bother moving from the group, and simply called out his brother. "Are you always going to hide in the kitchen??"
Johan simply smiled.
"As much as I can manage."
Aidan frowned at that answer, then sighed and looked back at Ada and the others. "That's our older brother, Johan. He just sort of cleans up around here. That would make him a maid."
Bingo.

Johan gave an exhasperated sigh, and Nadia giggled. "Aidan..." He growled, his good eye flashing. For his right eye was pale and milky orange, and the reason was evident by the long, thin scars across that section of his face. He hated it when Aidan called him that...
Aidan smirked, obviously a trouble-maker, but he didn't really mean anything by it.
Odd though. Johan seemed to be just as attractive as his siblings, though of a much fairer skin tone. It was only those scars on his face that seemed to marr his appearance at all.
But nobody here knew the half of it. There was a good reason for Johan keeping his body to himself, and it had nothing to do with being shy (though he was quite shy, and still very much a virgin!).

Anonymous

She met his glowering burnt orange eyes with cocky blue eyes. "Hey, I was joking. Chill." She turned as Ada interagotd the chick. 'Yeah, kinda. His are the color of oranges though, really bright.' She nodded, and then turned to the girl as she spoke. 'Oh, I'm Nadia. Aidan. Dammit, we're nineteen! Yes, we work here. And not as bouncers. Nice- To meet you...ow! Cut that out! I can talk for myself thank you!' Felix and Ada watched the speaking like one watchs a tennis match, back and forth, back and forth. Finally Ada spoke, after all three inclined their heads in a respectful gesture back.

"Forgive me for calling you you, Nadia and Aidan. I- we, meant no such jest to be mean. It was a joke, and I am honestly not that much older then you."  She grinned, letting them know it was taken lightly, before turning to the kitchen door where a older man with a scarred eye looked out. 'Who are you two bothering now?' Felix smiled at the guy, a cocky smirk that wasn't at all mean. "They aren't that bad, for youngins." She ducked behind Patrick at this, hoping they hit him instead, though she could keep care of herself. Peeking from behind his relaxed form, with arms crossed over full chest, he grinned at the man. The three watched the exchange again like a tennis match, with Felix wondering why the man didn't come out. "But it's a noble thing to take care of other people, and isn't that what a maid does?" She elbowed Aidan in the rib as she passed him to lean against the wall next to the door, oppisite where his head poked out. Parick and Ada nodded aggreement, not liking the tightening in the air.

(ACK, So... Bad.....)

Anonymous

Nadia smiled and waved them off. "Don't mind Aiden, he's got a complex about his height because he's not as tall as Johan."
Aidan was again glowering, but this time at his twin sister. They did it all the time though, so Johan paid it no mind.
He even chuckled as Felix once again called them 'youngins', able to see Aidan's twitch even from here. Aidan had always been like that...

"Ow!" Aidan rubbed his ribs as Felix passed him by, but didn't know her well enough to risk getting her back.
Nadia simply grinned. "Anyway, Johan, this is Felix, Ada, and Patrick." She grinned sheepishly after pointing them each out. "At least, I hope that's how it goes! We just met them."
Johan glanced down at Felix, but was smiling warmly. "Nice to meet you all."

Aidan, finally getting over the ribs, retorted. "But that's all Johan ever does: takes care of us. We're old enough to take care of ourselves. And would you come out of the kitchen already??"
Johan sighed and took those two steps necessary to be out in the open. "Happy?" His grin was there still, and Aidan smirked. "Mildly."
Johan wore a long sleeved, light brown shirt with slightly baggy sleeves that tied at the wrists so they would not be in the way. His pants were fairly form-fitting, but not at all tight, and were a dark brown.
Nadia embraced her brother liesurely, leaning against him with her arms around his waist.
"So, how long have you three been here?" Nadia was eager to start a conversation, since she and her brothers were so new here. Aidan, on the other hand, was content to stay silent, leaning against the couch, letting his eyes wander over the group.
"We're very new here, you're really the only people we've met aside from Peach."
Aidan nodded his agreement, still silent.

Johan was content to run his fingers through his younger sister's hair. Honestly, his two siblings were more like his own children. He had literally raised them, since before he was even grown.
No matter how they seemed to act toward each other, they all loved and cared for each other deeply.
Their own tiny little family.
And Johan was the only one to bare the scars.

Anonymous

Ada really was liking Nadia, and not just because she was cute. The shorter girl had a carefree style that was Ada's type. 'Don't mind Aiden, he's got a complex about his height because he's not as tall as Johan.' Felix giggled silently as she watched Johan and Aiden seperatly, finding this amusing. Patrick, who was watching this all silently, nodded to Aiden. "Good move," He whispered. "Try putting somethng slimy in her bed instead. She hates slimy." He and Felix had always loved joking around, and it seemed Aiden was the perfect person to join the Trickster club.

'Anyway, Johan, this is Felix, Ada, and Patrick. At least, I hope that's how it goes! We just met them. Nice to meet you all.' She smiled back at him, ignoring Patrick's words of, "Well, Ada's has the only girl name, and she looks like a girl, and I'm deifiently a guy, so I have to be Patrick, because of course I look like a male, but then you get on the problem of Felix here. What excatly is Felix? Hmmm." She shot him a mock glare. "You'll get yours, don't worry Patty." He grinned back, then looked to the twins.

'But that's all Johan ever does: takes care of us. We're old enough to take care of ourselves. And would you come out of the kitchen already?? Happy? Mildly.' They watched this again as a tennis match. 'So, how long have you three been here? We're very new here, you're really the only people we've met aside from Peach.' Felix spoke up again. "Well, I've been here for a year, Patrick has been here for six months, and Ada has been here for almost a year and a half. Once you get used to living here, trust me, nothing will ever surprise you." Ada grinned at them. "I'm the oldest member of our little clique. So Johan, you work here as a helper? That's very neat." None of them really minded the scars, they were just mildly curious, though prbably many others would think him hidious.

Anonymous

Aidan smirked slowly at Patrick's words of advice. "Will do." He whispered back. Indeed, if there was anyone to join their little tricks, it was Aidan. He already loved tormenting his sister, why not add another person to his list??

Nadia giggled softly at Patrick's little speech, trying to keep it quiet since it was obvious Felix was the butt of the joke.
Johan, however, just laughed softly. There really wasn't a mean bone in his body, and he could also tell that the three of them were friends. "A pleasure to meet you all." He said gently.
It seemed Felix and Nadia were the two most willing to turn this into a conversation, interesting because they seemed the most alike.
Nadia smiled. "Wow, so you guys have been here for awhile." To the three of them, a year was an incredible amount of time to be in one place. They were always moving, never spending more than a month in one place. So a year...? Incredible!

Johan turned his gentle, if not bright, orange eyes on Ada when she spoke. "It's the only work I'm good for, really. And it lets me keep an eye on these two little hellions here...oof!" Nadia, smiling, had given Johan alittle too tight a squeaze when he called her and her brother hellions.
He grinned at her though, knowing it was all an act of love...or something.
And as for the scars on the right side of his face, up around his eye? They were NOTHING compared to what he hid with his clothing...
That...that was what made people think he was hidious.

Nadia also shifted her attention to Ada then. "You're the oldest? Aidan and I were lucky to have been 19 when we found this place, otherwise Peach might not have let us work. Johan is 26."
Yes...their big brother, 7 years appart from them, had raised them. Since they were babes no less.
But nobody knew about that. Nobody but the old family tribe that had helped Johan to live all those years ago.

Goldie

Rayne opened the door to Jofei's room and peaked her head out, trying to figure out where everything was.  At least, everything she knew existed!  Basically that meant the washroom, Jofei's room, and the front door.

Fabulous.  She'd learn her way around in no time.

Not.

This place was huge!  At least it seemed so now!  She had lived in a small two story home for the past year or so and now this place....it was breathtaking.  Breath taking not only in its size, but in it's beauty!  She supposed that she should have expected a brothel to be fairly pretty, but to be honest she had expected some small building, falling down, where people pleasured their clients openly.

She could almost laugh at her preconceived notion now that she saw how a brothel truly looked!  If there weren't so many scantilly clad women....and men.....she was hard pressed not to right out stare.  After all, this type of life was completely new to her!  She who was devoted to one man for the rest of her life.  But this was her home now, best get use to it.

Pushing the door open completely, she stepped outside, glancing back at her slumbering babes, and pushed the door tightly shut behind her.  She had no doubt that they would be safe, and was confident that their emotions would flare if anything should happen, giving her plenty of time to race back to them.  Right now she wanted to see this place...she wanted to understand exactly what it was she had gotten herself into.

She made her way back to the front door.

After all, the best place to start would be the beginning, right?  And she had glanced at the lounge as they walked by, but now she would be able to actually see it.

Ah!  There it was!  It hadn't taken too long for her to find her way back, considering it was pretty much a straight shot and it was pretty hard to miss the lounging people all over the couches.....seriously lounging people.  Oh gods....they were all workers....that much was easy to see.  This should be interesting....her first encounter with the men and women who pleasured others.  Well, minus Peach....at least so she assumed.  After all he was far too gorgeous not to take part!

No need to be nervous...just....be yourself....and...

She tripped.

With a squeak she caught herself on one of the couches, just barely missing the two in white who stood nearby.  She was not use to the sandles that peach had given her and had managed to trip over her own feet.  Wasn't that fantastic?  So much for good first impressions, now she was just thoroughly embarassed.

"I'm so sorry" she muttered, her face burning crimson, her blue eyes downcast as she stepped away from the sofa, her hand rising to grasp the silver chain that was around her neck.

This was not how she had wanted to meet people!

Anonymous

(I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE FINALLY POSTED, AFTER TAKING UP SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME WAITING! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!)

Pat grinned lightly and thrust his hands in his pockets, looking the picture of perfect inocence as Felix, who had been raised as a guy practiacilly so she knew his mind, shot the males a glare. He ignored it as always, only giving her the What? look. Then he turned to Nadia, who had been enjoying the talk apparent, spoke up.

"Yeah, it isn't that long. Time fly's when you are having fun, eh? Me and Felix grew up together, after we tried to pick-pocket the same old rich guy. Got into a fist fight, we had to be 7 or 8?, and with all the scratches we got from each other, went out on a pity fest. Then we decided to work together, since we couldn't beat each other, and formed a gang, protecting the younger guys."

Now Felix butted in.

"First, we were 9. Second, I won the fight, until you cheated. Third, you know full well that you wouldn't have survived any longer with out me, so don't try to pull a it was an equal deal thing." Having completly smushed him down, as pay-back for the conversation she couldn't hear, she grinned at Johan.

"The pleasure is all ours, Johan. Your younger sister and brother are very nice, and very perceptive. Why, when they came in, they asked me if the way I sat in my chair was normal. Of course, that is completly discouraging to the point, but, what can you do about it?" Yes, she rambled.

Ada grinned more relaxed, meeting Johan eye to eye as he spoke. "Youngin's can be devils, I've been told." That was a tease, because they hadn't liked being called it before. It was something weird all three did. Then she switched to Nadia.

"Yep. Found them on the streets a couple of years ago, and made friends with them when I went out to spend my pay-check. Then I offered them a job here when things went..." All three's eyes flashed suddenly, and it got cold, before they relaxed and threw easy grins on.

"Let's just say wrong."

Felix decided to change the subject. "So you guys are 7 years apa-  Huh?"

Ada wasn't paying attetion to her surroundings, so she hadn't noticed the woman that had pased by earlier with Jofei come in now. Everybody was coming and going, and while Felix's years as a theif and a gang leader had taught her to be wary she had dropped her guard slightly, and now this was what happened.

But the easy grinning Patrick had alway's kept an eye on everybody around him, feeling as though it was his duty. Because he loved the girls that had first befriended him and didn't love him just because of his cute face or powerful figure, even at age 14, he had alway's looked after them, scaring off the guys that had only bad intrests in Felix during the Gang Time, nicking stuff that Ada couldn't afford with miniumn wages they payed at the begining, giving it to her as gifts and showing her how to fight better, using her extraordinary balance as the key to her style. It was just the way he was.

Now he darted infront of the twins, catching the the woman on the shoulders as she caught herself on the couch, using broad hands to steady her and pull her gently upright. Only when he was sure she was okay did he let go, as she stepped out of his grasp.

"I'm sure they don't mind, miss, do ya pip-squeks? I hope you are alright?" His bright lime gren eyes danced down at her, and he smiled, hands once again thrust into pockets of the earth brown breeches. "And here I forgot my manners. I'm Patrick, this is Ada, Felix, the twins Nadia and Aidan, and their older brother Johan."

The two girls nodded a greeting, bowing there heads slightly at her, not caring that their scantly clad bodies might make the woman slightly nervous. Ah, well. Suddenly Felix, the puzzler, turned to the twins. "Hey, I just realized something! Your names are spelled excatly alike, except backwards! That's cool!" Smooth, Felix.

Anonymous

(Aww, tis ok! ^^ I'm very patient)

Nadia shook her head at Pat.
"No, that is a long time! A whole year in one place?"
Aidan nodded.
"We're always moving around." He clarified. Some people might pity them, or think it was strange. But this was how they had grown up, so to them it was all normal.
There was no bitterness.

Johan listened to Pat and Felix with a smile, laughing after it was all said and done.
"I can tell the two of you are friends. You act alot like Aidan and Nadia. I guess you can have family even when you're not blood related, hm?"
Nadia smiled more at Felix's compliment about being nice and preceptive.
"Thank-"
"You."
Her glare could have punctured holes in Aidan, who was just grinning away. His sister was soooo easy to pester...

Johan made sure to loop an arm around both twins after Ada spoked, as they both looked alittle indignant about being called both youngins AND devils.
They both relaxed quickly enough, and Nadia went back to her usual smiling ways as she listened to Ada.
"Oh, wow, then you're alot like their mom I guess! That must be nice..."

They fell silent at the strange look that passed over the three's faces, but after a moment Johan smiled, albeit a bit sadly.
"Well, I suppose we all have dark spots in our past."
He rubbed the scars over his eye subconciously even as he spoke.
Yes, dark indeed...

Enter Rayne the klutz!

Johan looked a bit surprised, as did the two twins, but smiles were quick to greet her after everyone was introduced.
Johan was the first to speak up out of his group.
"It's quite alright. No harm done."
Then all three blinked over at Felix.

There was a blank moment of silence, before all three of them began to laugh.
Giggling, Nadia managed to force words out.
"Y-yeah...they are. Hehehe..."
Aidan smirked, trying not to laugh.
"Guess it's not the most creative way to name twins, but it works."

Goldie

ooc: XD so I'm slow...college is a jerk face....that is all I have to say on that matter --_--

ic:

She wasn't sure which disturbed her more: nearly falling on her face among strangers, or the one man catching her by the shoulders to make sure she didn't completely tip over.  All she knew was that her cheeks flushed crimson with embarrassment as she straightened, mumbling thanks to the man who had caught her, Patrick she learned after he introduced her to everyone.

Gods...it was a big group too....It would be different if she had made a fool out of herself in front of one or two!  But...this was a lot!  Peach had been right, of course, she should be resting.  If she was feeling one hundred percent she probably would have had a little more grace...not been shuffling her feet and tripping all over herself.

Ah well....she was just nervous anyway.  She hadn't spoken with anyone in months and had almost forgotten how to be an equal among company, not a beggar on the street.

"A pleasure to meet you all." she replied to the introduction with a short curtsey, not really sure how to act among them and falling back on old habits.  "I'm Rayne....I've only just finished speaking with Peach out open positions here."  It was true too....and she wasn't sure how to go about introducing herself anyways!  She didn't want to make any worse of an impression than she already had!

Then the laughter broke.  Immediately the awkwardness of the situation fell from her shoulders as she hid her smile behind her hand.  She never would have noticed...but now that it was brought to light, she couldn't help laughing along with them.  It was cute...and as a mother of twins herself, she could relate to the naming!   She wondered if perhaps their parents had been just as surprised to receive twins as she and Ani had been....and jumped to the first name for the second they could think of.

It would make sense....

"Have all of you been here for long?" she asked, not aware that this subject had already been covered earlier in their conversation, "It seems so much larger inside than it appears outside, I'm afraid I may get helplessly lost if I stray far from the front door." It was a comment that would allow her to keep the smile on her face and not seem like she was laughing at the twins!  Not that she sensed any ill emotions eminating from anyone in the group...but it never hurt to be safe.

Anonymous

Felix smiled at the twins, who were so easy and forgiving, shocked that they had lived for a whole year in one place.
Made her feel old.
"Yeah, I guess you can."
She smiled as Pat draped his form over her, chin nestled in her hair.
And wasn't it like that with all siblings, the boy teasing the girl, or in Pat and Felix's case, the girl teasing the boy, arguments and then the next moment friends again.
Humurous, ain't it?

Pat's turn to chuckle as the twins got mutinous looks on their identical faces with the name calling, and he strainted up, looking down at his friend.
"Her? As a mom? Never. Oof."
He rubbed his side where a very bony elbow hit him, and then threw her a cheeky smile.
"I was joking! It's wonderful having you there making me eat my vegitables and stay away from the cake until after I've eaten everything else."

She threw him a glare.
"Yes, we do."
It intersted her to see the man rub the scars over his eyes, subconciously even, though she dismissed it from her mind as Rayne came.
She seemed very, nervous around them, and as she scanned the group, she could see why.
Out of 6 people there, only one was actually 'dressed' properly.
Hmm, whatever.
She threw out a hand to cuff Felix's head as the dim-wit just blurted it out, but it was a love tap, sorta.

"Ah, I see. Well, itt's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rayne."
Laughed Patrick, giving her a grin to help her ease up, and loosen up, before turning to give Felix a cuff at the same time Ada did.
Ah, well, great mind's think alike!
"Well, us three, have been here longer then they have. And don't worry about the size. You learn your way around very quickly. It's just a hastle when you are trying to find the kitchen in the middle of the night when you are half asleep. Now, Mam'mam, didn't you have two babes when you came in?"