Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Haunt in the Brothel

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2006, 06:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Juo blinked, then chuckled at her words.
"Oh, the lesbian stalker...ok, that makes sense."
There it was again...the shinobi thing...
What exactly was a shinobi anyway???
He was about to ask when he made the mistake of looking at her.
She was laying on her bed...

GAH!

It was her bed to lay on, but still!
Juo turned away and crossed his arms.
"What exactly is a 'shinobi' anyway??"
Well, aside from her. He just didn't get what that word meant.
In any case, she was pointing to the spot where she wanted her sky light.
Tilting his head, Juo calmly floated up and stuck his head and upper body through the ceiling. He could see out across the town, the tops of all those buildings...
Mmm...It was kind of nice. Relaxing in a way.

Sighing, Juo floated back down and recrossed his arms, also pulling his legs in indian style in his usual gesture as he floated there.
"I'd say that's a pretty good spot to put a light."

Anonymous

She again grinned sheepishly. Yup, lesbian stalker.

Star blinked at his question but didn’t move at all, in spite of his thoughts, to answer. “Well…it depends really. On what their master wants. Some shinobi are assassins, others are con artists, spies. But whatever we do it’s while being covert, it’s in the job description, not to get caught doing what we’re hired for. I do the special effects around here, but you wouldn’t even know I’m there.�

A smile came to her face as Juo half floated in her room. She doubted she would ever tire of his ghostly abilities. Star smiled and stretched out a bit, hands lying above her head, “I had hoped so. Anyways, you can stay here whenever. I’m usually only in here when I’m planning a prank or sleeping.� It of course never crossed her mind to warn him that she only slept in her underwear.

Not at all.

Anonymous

Juo made sure to keep his eyes away from the bed and Star. She just kept laying or sitting or just...moving in ways that seemed to accentuate various curvy parts of the female anatomy.
It was driving him up the walls!

Or would that be through them...?

"So you're like...what's the word..."
He sighed, trying to form what he wanted into words.
"Like...a not-so-shady shinobi. Doing special effects instead of going around killing people or stealing information"
Well, that was close enough.

Nodding, Juo thought about her offer. Well, he could always just try avoiding her room when she was sleeping...
Not that he had any clue as to when she usually slept...
"Er, well alright. When do you normally sleep? I'll try and give you your privacy then"

Anonymous

Star giggled as the ghost tried to figure out what he was saying. Why did he bother? He should just say what comes to mind! Surprising she didn’t get into more trouble than she did for just talking…but then, Star didn’t really have anyone to talk to. She never spoke to the customers and kept to herself most of the time.

…and there was no way in hell she was gonna talk to Liura…

The woman couldn’t finish a thought without fondling her, let alone carry a decent conversation.

She nodded, bright smile on her face, “something like that.� The shinobi blinked at his next question. …When do I normally sleep? Star smiled awkwardly, “eheheh, well…whenever I’m tired really, usually during the day though. Sorry about that, I can’t really tell you when not to be in here. Hmm…there’s always just warning me before you actually come in…if it bothers you anyways.�