Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dark Confessions of a Night Gone Wrong - (Blue) - R

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2006, 09:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(ooc: hmm, perviness and language ahead!)

There was a secret.

It was one that was formed in the Dark.

Waiting to be discovered...

Hayate sighed looking out his bedroom window. He fanned himself slightly, allowing the warm air to push his long golden bangs from his sweaty face. Not feeling moved to do anything in particular today, especially doing what he was suppose to do, he rather just wait here a little while longer staring at the deep blue sky, listening to birds sing merrily in the trees. He'd probably get yelled at for not doing his job, maybe even lose pay, but he just didn't feel like IT at all today. Not when he had dreams of leaving this place, of becoming the most notorious Playboy that ever lived. Not only did he want to bed the women around here, but around the whole entire WORLD! And there seemed to be something that haunted him about this place. Perhaps a memory, or an emotion he couldn't quite put into words, but he felt moved to leave everything behind, including his legacy and start over.

Days like these almost made him smile, yet today he felt bored with it all. He picked up his clientele list with the names of women who were coming to him today, and threw it behind him, pouting slightly as he folded his arms across his chest.

These days it was just the same old drill. Get a few women to pay you good money, make all their wildest fantasies come true, and then out the door again. Yes, he was a God On All Fours, deemed the "Playboy" of the brothel he knew picking up a mirror to inspect his brilliant white smile and threw it down onto the floor with a clatter.

The woman stirred underneath the covers nearby and he fought the urge to go put her back to sleep again. She was a real pain in the ass, litteraly. Not only did she pull at his hair when they did it, but she couldn't shut up during sex.

Hayate froze in mid thought, suddenly biting his nails and playing with a long lock of hair. But something must be wrong with him! No desire to have sex early in the morning? He was one who didn't care what the woman looked like, only that she be willing. And the older, the better!

He did a double take shaking himself from strange thoughts. He was the Sex Therapist around here! Everyone came to him for advice, tips, and oral lessons. He grinned thinking about it then frowned again. He didn’t need to go around having problems of his own! If the word got out he was depressed and bored with normal sex...oh hell! He couldn't let anyone find out! All his enemies around here would rag on him for weeks!

Fidgety all of a sudden he stalked towards the woman and threw the covers from her, revealing her aged and slightly plump body. She was awake immediately and beckoned him to join her with a smile. He flashed a wicked smile, a hand running up her leg suddenly and then in the blink of an eye he was on top of her and she was pulling at his hair again.

"Oh hell!" he said grabbing her hands and holding them about her head. The lady fell into a fit of giggles and it took all his resolve not to shut her up.

It was over in three minutes, leaving him panting wildly and dripping in sweat while she dreamily slumbered away in his bed, a happy smile on her face.

Damn, and here I was trying to get rid of her!

She giggled again.

“That’s it!� he yelled waking her up again for the second time. “OUT! GET THE HELL OUT!�

He was raving like a lunatic the woman didn’t need to be told twice. With a scream she collected her things and made a mad dash for the door not looking back.

“BASTARD!� she screamed tossing a few coin at him.

Hayate stopped and looked down at the money, then picked it up. “Got that right bitch.�

Hayate looked down the hallway, giving the finger to a few other prostitutes who were frowning at him and then stalked back inside not minding to close the door.

Anonymous

"My, someone's energetic this morning..."
Fai smiled gently at himself in the mirror, and set down the silver-plated brush. His sky blue hair was now a rippling sheet, just begging to be touched, to have its silky presence felt. Standing from the mirror, the tall man of 6' even swept over to his bed and grabbed up his soft white robe. Letting it slide over his light brown skin, Fai tied it at his waist loosely, and then let the top slide until it rested in the crooks of his elbows. His unblemished skin and firm muscle was left to be seen on his shoulders, chest, and back as he strode calmly from his room, turning down the hall and moving directly for his problem child of the day.
He wondered what had made Hayate cause such a ruckus...

Stepping into Hayate's room, Fai simply closed the door behind him, and then leaned against it, arms crossed carefully over his chest. If there was ever a man who could rival Hayate in appearance, it was definately Fai. Then again, he had those Ssin genes working in his favor, so he had to give Hayate credit for being damn good looking even as a full human. Those deep, red-brown eyes bore down on Hayate, so that even should he not be looking at Fai, he would most definately know Fai was looking at him. The strip of gray across his eyes only accentuated his stare.

"Get up on the wrong side of the bed Hayate?" He purred, though that quiet anger was evident in the coldness of his gaze. If there was one thing he didn't tolerate, it was the abuse (verbal or otherwise), of a client.
And especially not from the one who was in servitude to him to pay off past debts.

Anonymous

(ooc: Woah, impressive stats btw! Fai sounds really cool! I have a feeling this is really going to be interesting...problem child, *snickers* Hmm oh yeah I guess now Hayate is paying off more than a vase, lol. It sort of came to me while writing. The only thing Fai doesn't know(or at least Hayate thinks he doesn't know) is Hayate stole his shoes, and that he's leaving the brothel when Fai's asleep. Oh yeah feel free to know or find out about anything Hayate has done behind Fai's back!  :twisted:  Edited: Added in the whole Lydia idea!)

Hayate paused in mid-step as the voice drifted to him. That voice. He grimaced, covering his bare shoulder suddenly as if he didn’t want anyone to see any part of him naked; his eyes wide in horror at that voice that haunted his dreams. He looked back over his shoulder as Fai stepped into his room dressed to all the world that he owned the place. And well that was mostly true being in the service of that twisted guy. His face set in hard lines, Hayate gave Fai his most unpleasing look his fanged teeth peeking out of his mouth slightly as he shook his head and looked away.

“What ya want Fai? I’m in no mood for games today,� he growled stalking over to his bed to change the sheets. He threw them off; mumbling underneath his breath, grabbed a few flower petals nearby he kept fresh in a jar and scattered them into the bed, tossing another clean sheet over them. The smell of flowers calmed him for a moment, but still couldn’t make him feel completely relaxed with that bastard hanging around. “She paid, so what’s the problem?� He feigned laughter hoping to put the other male in a better mood and nearly cringed ever so slightly under the weight of those foreign eyes consuming him from behind.

"Get up on the wrong side of the bed Hayate?"

Hayate abandoned making his bed to turn and face the other, trying not to show the loathing that he felt for Fai anytime he was around. And he wasn’t feeling like being manhandled today, especially not by his so-called boss. It almost took all his reserve not to lash out at Fai. Normally Hayate would have started yelling at the other guy the moment he walked into his room, slinging insults, and making rude gestures with his hands at what his boss should go do, but too many past experiences revealed to him that would not be such a good idea, no matter how hard a time Hayate had controlling his fiery temper. He didn't want Fai's hands touching him, anywhere either.

Since working for the man Hayate had already destroyed two more vases; a priceless kimono that belonged to Peach (he didn’t mean to start that fire, honestly); stolen a paid of Fai’s favorite shoes (however the culprit wasn’t found Hayate thought with mild amusement); taken a hairbrush Hayate from Fai and soiled it with a good leak (because he liked playing pranks of course); owed a month’s extra salary for fooling around with another prostitute that belonged to Fai; and not to mention trying to run away several times causing Fai to lose a lot of money on high paying clients.

That wasn’t the only problem Hayate caused Fai. Hayate liked to leave the brothel for long periods of time while he went into a small town (if one could call a few local establishments, and a run down tavern and inn a real town), meeting with girlfriends and flirting with just anyone free of charge. Especially when Lydia was present. He could remember the first time he laid eyes on her all too well. He had just entered the tavern when he spotted her, sauntered on over and flashed her a wicked smile. She had turned to him with a look of disgust. Ok, so that wasn't going to work on this one. He decided from that point on, completely taken by her prudent stance in life, to get to know her a little better. More curious than anything else, yet he enjoyed her like a breath of fresh air.

Lately he had taken a special fondness of the tavern lady's company, even though she thought prostitution was disgusting and hated the brothel nearby. No wonder she had taken his flirting with her that first time they met as an insult. Hayate had found himself lying to her, making her believe he was just some ordinary hardworking peasant too, and when she told him she was a unwed and untaken virgin, he had lied and told her he was too. She really had bonded with him after that conversation, telling him she had never met anyone so honest and open, and cherished their friendship. He hated lying to her, but it was worth it to just be around her and laugh at how ordinary their lives--or supposing both their lives--were.

It had taken most of his money to pay off two other whores who knew he was leaving at odd hours to do that. If Fai knew he was or found out, he wasn't sure. He wanted to go tonight, but knew he had to tread lightly with all his past behavior. So far it seemed Fai didn't know, but the cold, hard look Fai gave him as if he were undressing him slowly from behind sure made Hayate wonder at what Fai really knew about him.

His face changed and became a cheerful mask. Just play along and he’ll leave you alone, Hayate thought pulling his robe more tightly around his body, feeling slightly naked in Fai’s presence because the robe he was wearing turned completely sheer in the morning light. Why the hell did I have to wear this robe today?

Anonymous

(Aww, thankies! ^^ I know he's gonna be alot of fun to play, lol...XP Oh cool, no, I like that extended list of things! Aww, Peach must have cried when his kimono burned...lol, Hayate's in deep, eh? Hehehe, and I shall toy around with what Fai does and doesn't know, just cuz I like making him be a manipulative bastard XD)

Mm, indeed, somebody was in a bad mood. And Fai's temper was no less extended than Hayate's. He was already getting angry with Hayate's attitude, and his eyes turned hard as ice as he continued to stare into his charge's back.
"Ah, the problem would be all your annoying, unnecessary shouting and foul language Hayate." His voice was perfectly calm, too calm. That was the beginning signs of his anger, as Hayate would well know. His false laughter did nothing to crack Fai's frigid temper.

The list of Hayate's past grievences flashed through Fai's mind momentarily, and he felt the muscles in his back tighten with memory. Yes, he had no tolerance for any of Hayate's crap. And that boy would pay off all of his debts.
And as for what Fai knew...?
Well, he'd never tell. Unless it worked to his advantage, of course.
Pushing off from the door, Fai slowly made his way into the room, circling, his eyes looking over everything with a somewhat bored expression. Trailing over toward the bed near which Hayate stood, Fai stopped, brushing his fingers lightly over the sheets.
"So, what must I do to you this time Hayate? That woman is a gossip hound. She will surely complain to all her little plump friends all about how much of a bastard that boy with sunny hair and jade green eyes was." He slowly started forward again, this time directly for Hayate, his red-brown eyes hard and unfeeling.
"So what shall I do when I get all the complaints? What a headache that will be. So, my dear Hayate, what can you do to make it up to me?" His words were soft and deceptively gentle, even as his long legs continued to take him slowly, step by step, closer to Hayate.

Anonymous

(ooc: WEE! Man that last post was just darn…how do I put it…SEXY!)

Edited

Hayate faltered as Fai suddenly spoke to him, and he wondered how far he would get if he made a run for it now…but he would just end up making Fai more pissed than he already was. There was something in the man’s voice that made Hayate take a step back, his calves hitting the edge of his bed painfully.

Fai had a way of making Hayate feel so exposed as if Fai knew every dirty secret about him. Knew every part of his body. Hell, it wasn't like the man hadn't seen him naked before, just Hayate didn't like pretty guys advancing on them in such a way that made Hayate feel like an animal being hunted down and eaten. Those eyes of his raked him.

Damn it he had pushed too many of Fai's buttons.

Bewitched by the other's power, Hayate broke out in a cold sweat, his heart racing, hands shaking as his butt hit the bed suddenly, falling in a heap on his back, belt coming undone and his robe slipping to expose a generous sight of chest. He backed up away from the other man, too worried to get away than to cover himself up at the moment when his head hit the back wall. Feeling captured Hayate just stared up at the man, his phobia causing him to be frozen in place.

Hayate's composure completly unraveled before him. What the hell was wrong with him? Why did Fai always have a way of making him feel this way? Like a frightened young kid again who for the first time experienced sex. There was somethng about Fai's power, his presence that shook Hayate to the core. Yeah Hayate might act all rough and tough, but deep down inside Hayate looked a lamb next to this wolf.

Hayate’s legs were shaking as Fai drew near, his robe slipping open to reveal hard muscled thigh, and the hint that there was much more underneath all that covering. His mouth tried to form words, but he couldn’t get them out. He just stared up at the other towering above him, not sure what to expect. He didn’t know when he had last seen Fai this way before. “I…I don’t know. What do you want? Fine, I’ll do anything, just…�

Anonymous

(LMAO! Sexy huh?? Lol, that is too classic. I totally wasn't going for that feel, but I think that's just Fai's natural...uh...flair? Hehehe! Lmao, go for it! That would be funny...And as for the title...ah...we may have to put a warning up later! Lol XP)

Fai was perfectly poised to catch Hayate should he try to run. He could intercept the young man before he even got out of the room. Do you not think he hasn't had to do this sort of thing before? He'd had to catch and punish many a prostitute in the past. Instead, Hayate backed up, and found himself cornered against his own bed.

Perfect.

A smile spread across Fai's face, a mask to hide his cold anger. It was something he used often. He had hit people until they bled, all the while smiling kindly at them as though he was not doing something violent.
As Hayate backed himself against a wall, Fai came to the edge of the bed at last. He knew exactly how to make Hayate uncomfortable, and used that knowledge to his advantage. Those chilling, red-brown eyes roamed Hayate's body, all that skin that lay exposed now, and that which was hardly covered.
He leaned forward, that sheet of luxurious blue hair falling over one eye as he stared into Hayate's face yet again.
"Just...? Just what Hayate?" He said softly, his voice like silk.

Silk that could strangle you with a lover's caress.

Fai continued to lean forward, until his hands landed on the fragrant sheets. And then he continued forward, crawling up onto the bed with Hayate, moving with deliberate slowness. He came closer, and closer, so close he could easily have touched Hayate with just a shifting of a limb. One hand was planted right between Hayate's spread legs, the other landing next to his hip, as Fai brought his face a mere inch before Hayate's.
And still he did not touch him.
"Hayate...you've made me angry. You understand that, right?" He whispered, his eyes intense on Hayate's, his nose a hair's width away. He had on that same, light fragrance he always had on, a scent that was as alluring as it was impossible to place. He never did tell anyone what was in it, but it was distinct, and only apparent to people who were as close to him as poor Hayate now was.
Just what would he do to him...?

Anonymous

(ooc: So what has Fai done to Hayate in the past to punish him? I really don’t have an answer as to the details. I assumed hitting Hayate never would work. Maybe Hayate had to bathe Fai or something as punishment, lol. Hmm.)

Hayate swallowed, trying to think of something he could do to calm Fai down, but right now nothing was coming to him. The only thing he could think of doing his body wouldn’t allow him to do. And just the thought of touching another man to calm him down made his insides twist into knots. There was no way in hell he’d initiate something towards another man! He’d probably faint from shock.

Hayate understood pleasure was a way of relaxing one’s mind, body and soul, but he wasn’t sure Fai was even the type to be that wayâ€"no he was sure, there was no way in hell a manipulative bastard like that would be so weak. He more likely let you finish and then beat the crap out of you. He had seen Fai beat others before even though Fai had never laid a hand on his face. Fai’s torment always came through more sinister methods than bitch slapping him when he did something wrong. Although there was a first time for everything, but Hayate doubted a little slap in the face would even make him flinch.

"Just...? Just what Hayate?"

But before he could answer Fai was crawling up to him on all fours and Hayate still frozen in place had to endure everything about Fai this up close and personal. His scent, gods it was driving him crazy. It was a scent Hayate thought intoxicating, it made your skin tingle and your body responded even when you were trying not to. He had wanted to get some himself, but even he was not that stupid to go that far. And now here he was nose to nose, his breath sweet as honey against his lips, and Hayate had to remind himself this was a man, not a woman as he felt his body relax underneath Fai’s shadow, blood rushing from his head all the way down to his torso. Damn it, why the hell was his body responding so easily? And why did his head feel so cloudy?

A warm hand close to his body and Hayate gasped as the weight of Fai’s heated body drew closer. He was breathing hard now, finding himself still able to stare back at Fai even with the fear still hard as ice inside his chest. At least he wasn't like the other prositutes Fai owned who couldn't even look Fai in the eye when he tormented him. He looked back at the other man, eyebrows suddenly drawn together as if determined to look into his eyes no matter what. No, he wasn't going to look away like some scared little rabbit. Even though he feared Fai when he got like this, hell he wasn't going to look away at what was coming.

"Hayate...you've made me angry. You understand that, right?"

“Yes, I...I’m…s-s-sorry,� Hayate said knowing that wouldn’t do any good, but that's the best he could do. He whimpered suddenly and closed his eyes.

Perhaps this was the only way. He had never in his whole life of knowing Fai had come to him and done this on his own free will. Fai knew his weakness, his fear of other beautiful men getting too close, how the thought of even being intimite with another man made him shutter. Hell, would a little shock stop Fai's advance?

Oh gods he had a bad feeling that what he was about to do wasn’t a good idea, but he better do it now than later when it would be too late to make the first move. And not really even preparing himself for how it would feel or taste, Hayate suddenly sprang up and kissed Fai fully on the lips.

Hayate allowed his mouth to linger there for a moment and started to feel his world begin to darken. His eyes rolled into the back of his head at realizing where his mouth was, wet lips parted slightly as the taste of the other man flustered his senses. Then before he could fully pass out from his own shock he tried to sit up and make a run for itâ€"bad ideaâ€"and instead found himself tangled in the sheets.

Hayate slammed back against the wall with a thud, his head reeling, hand clamped over his mouth as if he had been burned, cheeks red with embarrassment. Yes, it was too much for him. His stomach turned and bewildered by his own actions just now his world suddenly dimmed as he fell forward, his head coming to rest against Fai. Hell, he thought as his eyes glazed over, he couldn't deny that the man did smell good...he was in a hella lot trouble now.

(ooc: Haha, Hayate's first kiss with a man! He was fainting a little there from shock there at the end, but he's still awake. Such a traumatic experience! lmao. I hope it was okay to just go and do that, lol. Have your way with him.)

Anonymous

(Lmao! Ah...good question. Lol, I like the bath idea! Yeah, it would probably be stuff like that! Teasing Hayate, making him uncomfortable, all that. Sort of like what he's doing now, lol)

Indeed, Fai had never hit Hayate, as surprising as that was. There had always been that voice in the back of his head telling him not to hit the boy. And so he hadn't. Of course, that didn't mean he didn't have other methods of punishing Hayate....
Like that one time with the bath...
Yes, it was far more satisfying to make Hayate squirm than to make him bleed.
Besides, it would more than likely be a shock to both of them the day Fai indeed got so angry he hit Hayate.

If Fai were not indeed so angry with Hayate, he might have paid better notice to the way Hayate's body was reacting to his closeness. It was probably a good thing for Hayate that Fai didn't notice...
Although, things were about to get much, much more interesting, and it wouldn't even be by Fai's doing...

That was another thing about Hayate...he would always look Fai in the eyes. Even when terrified, as he was now, he could still manage the courage to stare into those icey depths. Fai could commend him on that, though it was one of his goals to finally make Hayate look away one day.
Fai smiled once more at Hayate's stuttered apology. That just reinforced for him how much he was getting to the boy...
"Oh Hayate, you know a simple sorry won't be good enough..."
He was probably about to do something to Hayate just then, but, ah...
The boy beat him to it.

Fai's heart actually skipped a beat when their lips met, his eyes widening as complete and utter surprise and, quite frankly, shock washed over him. It was enough to make those incredible, glass-like wings spring forth from his back, a light tinkling like chimes announcing their arrival.
What...the...hell??
He couldn't even bring himself to move once Hayate threw himself back against the wall, a look of horror on his young face. Fai was just...there weren't words to describe his surprise. Oh, it wasn't that he disliked the kiss (uh, quite the contrary), it was simply that...well...
Hayate was terrified of touching other men!

Finally though, it seemed the overall shock of the entire situation had overwhelmed poor Hayate, for the boy fell against him. Blinking, Fai managed to snap himself out of his dazed stupor, and he had certainly forgotten his anger!
Sitting up, he held Hayate as he recovered, stroking absently at his charge's hair, his wings shimmering out behind him.
Then, a slight laugh began to tremble in his chest, and it spilled out beyond his throat, a soft chuckle. And probably the first time Hayate had ever heard him honestly laugh.
"Mmm, as far as kisses go...I'm sure you could do better than that Hayate."
He truly was amused by all of this, and though the surprise had not yet dimmed completely, he was quite happy to fall back into his usual habit of making Hayate uncomfortable.

Smiling in ernest now, Fai shifted and planted Hayate in his lap, now petting along his back.
"I wonder...should I be worried when you carry out my punishments against you yourself? Or perhaps that just saves me the trouble..." His red-brown eyes were no longer cold with anger, and he allowed his wings to fan out behind him a few times, a rare act on his part. He normally kept his wings hidden, for if there was one thing he didn't like...
It was people who pointed out his inhuman attributes in a derogatory manner.
"Care to try that kiss out again? You hardly lived up to your reputation with that last one."
Yep, he still liked to torment his Hayate...

Anonymous

She asked him to kiss her again.

"Care to try that kiss out again? You hardly lived up to your reputation with that last one."

Hayate grinned as he breathed in her ear, “Sure.�

Yes, more than anything in the world he wanted to kiss her, over and over until he turned her lips red and swollen with passion.

Looking up at Lydia’s sweet face Hayate smiled at her, playing with her earlobe.

That sweet scent brought a sudden warmness to Hayate’s chest and Hayate allowed Lydia to hold him, her hands stroking his back. It felt…wonderful. But how did he end up here with her? He couldn’t remember. All he knew he was being held, and her body felt warm and his own was growing hot as her hands aroused in him a longing he never felt before. Suddenly overcome by his own hunger he reached out and fondled the hairs on the back of her neck, his hand stroking gently before he let that soft hair go…

Hayate in a half dream state pulled Fai down on top of his body suddenly, and brought his lips to meet his again. His passion suddenly stirred, Hayate found the “woman� so unbelievably wonderful against him. The taste so different from anyone else he had ever in his whole life kissed. Blood pumping, ears ringing, all he knew was that he didn’t have a problem showing “her� how he really kissed someone.

“Is that better?� he breathed and kissed Fai again, and again, each time making sure to prove how wonderful a kisser he really was. He didn’t hold back and his tongue forced its way inside Fai’s mouth. He wrapped his arms around Fai’s neck, drawing him closer, moaning against the tender skin of his lips, his own body rigid, heart beating rapidly in his chest. Fingers wound their way through Fai’s hair, squeezing and caressing each strand, fingertips pressing into his scalp tenderly to stimulating him even further.

Suddenly he stopped and went limp, head tilted back. He was exhausted for some reason but Hayate couldn’t understand why. All he wanted to do was to continue to make out, and not hold back. Wickedly he flashed a smile and parted his lips for another kiss…

(ooc: Sorry if that was confusing, he went into so much shock he thinks he’s making out with Lydia! The worse mistake anyone could possibly make. OH, I love torturing my characters…he’s not even going to remember when he wakes up. Eh, I hope all the kissing is ok? Don’t want to be all controlling or anything.)

Anonymous

(Lmao!! Omg Lazuli, that is freakin classic! *dies laughing* Oooh, Hayate isn't going to live this one down...)

Ah....
Sure?
That...wasn't exactly...the reaction he had been expecting...
Fai blinked slowly down at Hayate, who was...smiling at him. Really smiling. And...playing with his earlobe??
He could do little but tilt his head slightly at Hayate, his eyes narrowing at him slightly. Hayate's fingers gently brushed along the hairs at the back of his neck, and he shivered. It all felt nice, sure, but...
What the hell was wrong with Hayate??

Then suddenly Hayate's hands were pulling him down...
"Haya-mmff??"
His lips were quite firmly occupied just then, and Fai was so incredibly surprised he didn't even think to resist in suspicion.
His lips were free but for a moment, and he didn't get a chance to answer Hayate's words, for he kissed him again, and again...
Oh yes, Hayate most definately lived up to his reputation. Fai's wings shimmered out behind him as he shivered again. Alright, he'd question him later. For now, he was quite content to let Hayate play out this rare, and rather odd, show of affection.

There was no forcing his tongue here, Fai opened his mouth willingly and reciprocated the kiss with as much skill as Hayate. Normally Fai kept a careful cool during lovemaking of any sort, somehow managing to keep a professional state of mind throughout. However, this time...he most definately was not cool headed.
He dug his own fingers into Hayate's hair, tilting his head and deepening the kiss of his own accord.
A few raggid breaths escaped him as Hayate tilted his head back and away from his lips, breaking the kiss. He truly was interested to know what freakishly delusional state Hayate had to be in to make advances on another man. And on him of all men!
Yes, definately worth finding out.

Fai smirked slightly to himself then kissed Hayate's open mouth with his own, knowing full well he was taking advantage of some strange fluke right now. His tongue slipped past Hayate's lips to tease his own, and he slowly ran one hand down to Hayate's chest, caressing his side all the way to his hip, where his hand paused as they kissed.
Oh, but Hayate would never, ever live this down.

Anonymous

Hayate groaned into Fai’s welcoming kiss, feeling his tongue enter his mouth and he gladly took hold of it. He flicked his a little, teasing, holding back some, knowing exactly what to do to make someone always wanting more. He then turned his head slightly breaking the kiss again and trailed a long finger down Fai’s neck. He reached up and planted a kiss there, teeth slightly biting into Fai’s skin as his lips left a deep reddish mark upon his neck. Yes, this was Hayate’s trademark after all, having given every woman he slept one a good hickey right before he divided and conquered them in bed. Everyone in the whole brothel knew that, it was pretty much how he kept score.

Yes, no more waiting. He was ready to make that prudish girl a woman!

Hayate moaned loudly feeling the hand roam down his chest and across his hip. The touch made his belly leap all of a sudden, a tremor that ran down the length of him all the way to his toes. He curled them in ecstasy, feeling a part of him waken below his waist, erected against the heavy body on top of him. It looked almost like there was blood splattered on his cheeks and neck as the blush quickened. Never in all his years of making love to a woman had he felt such fire. His lust was raging. It had always been feigned passion with everyone else. Yes he could be stimulated and everything would work in the proper order, but there was something more to this as if his soul wasn’t his own and belonged to the person he was devouring in his bed.

Hayate suddenly bucked his hips against Fai’s torso, thrusting upwards, mimicking the act of lovemaking, almost to the point where he couldn’t take it anymore. His legs had found their way around Fai’s waist, a spare hand stroking the length of Fai’s hip, squeezing tenderly on the plump backside of his buttock. Oh gods he was going to explode if he didn’t get any release soon…too late…

Then as if someone pulled a blindfold from Hayate’s eyes, the picture in front of him cleared, and he blinked looking up, perplexed. He pulled back a little, studying the person on top of him. Definitely wasn’t Lydia. And this person, Hayate thought fumbling around until he knew for sure…definitely wasn’t a woman either…

It was...Fai...?

The sound of light laughter filled the mess hall as a few worn and tired prostitutes finished for the day sat around drinking and telling rowdy stories. Most of them worked nights, but there were a few who didn’t, liking to get all their clients in before the sun set. For them the night meant pretty much they could do anything they want to. The doors to the outside walkway fully open and the sound of crickets chirping nearby left them all with a sense of peace and quiet that was soothing to their souls. A bird fluttered through the treetops, in the distance there was a slight pounding in one of the nearest rooms, and one of the men, a young boy by the looks of him too excited to be drinking with his cup filled to the brim suddenly splashed it all down his front as a scream tore through the whole countryside…

Hayate was up in a flash, body wet with sweat, hair standing up every which way, the look of murder written all over his face. He stood there on the bed facing Fai, a pillow in front of his naked body covering the fact he had just made a mess all over the bastard he had come to loathe the most. Now he had a million other reasons for hating him. He pointed a finger at the other man in accusation, his hand shaking, his face two shades lighter than it normal was.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU PRICK?!�

Hayate looked himself over the shame and sickness of what just happened making him want to jump off a tall building. Or hang himself. He was frozen again in horror. No, it couldn't be possible. His body had a weird reflex when a good looking man came near. There was no way he could control it, and no way he could have just made out...or made love--he blanched again--to this asshole!

Hayate looked at Fai, then to his robe that was lying in a heap on the floor, the crinkled sheets, the smear of rose petals, the scent of Fai on his own body, the wet stains on…

“YOU BASTARD!� Hayate screamed jumping back, bare bottom hitting the wall.

“You…you…you...�

He couldn’t put what just happened into words. Fai had done some kind of…he didn’t know, trickery, and made love to him! Holy hell! Wait, maybe they didn't go that far, his butt didn't hurt, but he couldn't excuse the fact there was proof all over the place...oh gods, please let this be some horrible nightmare. He knew he pissed the bastard off enough times, but he didn’t think Fai would actually go through with the act and destroy what was left of his...his...innocence. well, if there was any to begin with.

“You…you…you used some kind of sexual voodoo on me, didn’t you? DIDN’T YOU!� Hayate looked around franticly again half expecting Lydia to pop out at any moment. But no, he had been dreaming about her, and that perverted bastard had…had…

Hayate froze and gingerly touched his swollen lips. Those had been Fai's kisses, not Lydia's. No, it wasn't true! It wasn't possible!

Another wave of nausea hit him like nothing he ever felt before, and he slid down onto the bed, curling his knees up to his chin, looking to all the world as if he had lost his mind.

(ooc: I think that qualifies as R rated. lmao. Sorry got carried away. *coughs* I guess you know what "too late" meant. Hayate thinks they made love because well you know... *coughs* lol Feel free to move him about if you have to! Woah, the title of this whole thread now really fits what is going on! *dies laughing*)

Anonymous

(Lmao!! Omg! *dies laughing!!*)

Fai couldn't help but be impressed with Hayate's kissing skill. Well, it appeared he was living up to his reputation...
Even as Hayate turned his head and broke the kiss, Fai continued, nipping softly at his earlobe. Then he had to hold in a laugh as Hayate gave him his trademark...it seemed he had just been added to the hickey-bearing masses that Hayate had 'conquered'.
Guess that made it official.

He shivered as he felt something very distinct press against him, and his own body was quick to follow suit. Fai was surprised at himself almost as much as he was with Hayate. Fai too had a penchant for feigning passion, but this was most certainly not false. His wings continued to tremble behind him, and he couldn't seem to cool the fiery blood pulsing in him, his heartbeat thudding in his ears.
It was because he had been surprised, right? This couldn't just be Hayate's doing...
He would never break his pefect cool for a troublemaker like Hayate...right...?

Somewhere in all this, clothing had been discarded, and the heat of their own eager bodies had created a sheen of sweat on both of them. For once, Fai was too wrapped up in what was going on to think about what had caused it all, and he groaned lustily into Hayate's throat as the boy suddenly bucked against him.
Neither of them were going to be able to hold back at this rate...
...Oh.
Oops.

Panting alittle, Fai just smiled down at Hayate as the boy came back to himself. The look of utter perplexity on his face made the tickle of laughter begin to build up in Fai's chest.
"Boo."

Fai looked all the world like the cat who had eaten the bird, content and satisfied. He propped his head up on his hand, elbow sinking into the bed slightly. His wings fanned slowly behind him, that soft tinkling noise following every movement.
"Oh, on the contrary, what were you thinking?" With that, he tapped the side of his neck with his free hand, showing the reddish hicky that Hayate had put there all on his own.
Finally, he could not take it, and broke into a rare bought of laughter. Hayate looked positively horrified, and it hadn't even been Fai's fault this time. It was just...it was just too amusing...

"S-sexual voodoo??" He managed to repeat before laughing harder than before, so hard he had to lay his head down on the bed, eyes closed and tearing up. Sexual voodoo...he had never heard that one before! Ah, he only wished he could do that!
Hayate still hadn't come to terms with what he had done...
And oh but did that make Fai laugh. The boy wouldn't ever live this one down.
His laughter finally faded into chuckles, and Fai sat up, wiping his eyes. He then looked down at himself and the, ah, mess that they had made.
His gaze then shifted to Hayate, and he grinned.
"I don't know why you're in such shock Hayate. You kissed me, remember?" He said softly, tugging at the pillow with which Hayate was shielding himself.
This was just too rare an opportunity to pass up. He had to tease Hayate a bit longer...

"Care to take a bath with me? We made quite the mess of ourselves..."

Anonymous

Hayate jumped up and stared Fai down, his frown deepening as the other man toyed with his frail emotions. His lip quivering with anger and somewhat being on the point of tears Hayate didn’t really know what to do at this moment. The last time he had felt this way he could remember being an untrained virgin who had screwed his first whore for the first time. He had been a nervous wreck then, so shy on what to do with a woman’s body that after it was all said and done he had bolted outright out of her bed and had made a run for it.

Hayate cursed silently. It was coming here that had caused all his problems in the first place. Damn curiosity! And damn him for making a deal with the devil himself! He should have just stayed home with his ma and pa, but no he had to go prove to a bunch of useless friends that he was man.

Another wave of disgust came over him as Fai showed him the hickey mark. No way! He only gave those freely to the female clients of his! If word got out…hell if anyone saw Fai with that mark, his reputation at the brothel would be ruined. He’d be hounded by every male prostitute that worked here, all probably asking him if he needed any pointers for future reference.

He wasn’t even really sure they had gone all the way because for one Hayate wouldn’t know what to do with a guy…but no something did happen. There was proof of that there. There had been a climax, and he knew his own body when it found release, how each muscle was like dead weight and all he wanted to do was either sleep, eat, or take a long hot bath. What he couldn’t understand is why he didn’t wake up during all that! How he could have endured making out with Fai that long without realizing until it was too late? He had a lot of questions, but at the moment the only thing Hayate wanted to do was get the hell away from this bastard and scrub himself pink to get this tangy sweet scent of Fai off his body.

Hayate looked Fai over, not really conscious that he was staring at Fai with mild interest, his eyes roaming down every part of his body and then back up to his laughing face.

Laughing?

Hayate blinked. The sound was so musical, so…relaxing. He had never in all his years of knowing Fai heard the man laugh so hard. Yes he had heard him laugh, but even all those times the laughter was always controlled and Fai had obviously faked it. This was…true genuine laughter.

I don't know why you're in such shock Hayate. You kissed me, remember?

Looking at Fai this time, trying to mimic the other man’s calmness Hayate’s spoke to Fai suddenly all malice gone from his voice so soft it was barely above a whisper.

“Well…did we…go all the way?� That was embarrassing. His face grew hot as he remembered it was him who started all this, and apparently finished it too. And that the wonderful pleasure he had just felt he had gotten by pulling Fai into his bed. Hayate was more afraid that he had put any part of his body somewhere where it didn’t want to go and really with a tremor of uncertainty making his knees shake, wondered exactly what they had done to one another while he was semi-unconscious.

Wait a minute!

Hayate pointed at him again not waiting for Fai’s answer to his question. “You knew I passed out! You took advantage of me! You’re…you…you sick son of a bitch! I’ll never forgive you for this!�

Nerves suddenly washed away and Hayate had just enough courage to sloppily throw the pillow at Fai (which looked more like he was playing around) and then jump out of the bed. In a flash he was at the door tying what he thought was his robe around his waist to cover himself before he threw the door open, stopped to glare back at Fai and said, “I’m going to the bath house…ALONE!� And slammed the door. “Don’t you dare follow me!�

And with that he was gone storming down the hallway nearly knocking down anyone who got in his way as went downstairs, all of them secretly wondering why the boy was so upset. Obvious Hayate had just had sex, but what’s this? A few heads turned with intense curiosity. Was that Fai’s robe he had thrown about his hips?

Hayate slammed the bathhouse door open, yelled for everyone inside to leave and shut the door behind him, suddenly able to breath at last. He stood there for a moment his slender body breathing deeply in and out, his hand coming to his lips again as he realized the best pleasure of his life had not been with Lydia…but with his mortal enemy!

Now his ass was permanently owned.

Anonymous

Fai was content to stare up at Hayate, for kneeling as he was that was the only way to see Hayate's face. A face that kept flickering between horrified, disgusted, and embarrassed. But Fai was not totally oblivious to the true feelings raging within Hayate, and had noticed that slight look in his eye, that look of tears wanting to fall.
He would have never guessed that all this would rattle Hayate this much...
Although obviously something about all this didn't bother Hayate too much, since Fai caught his eyes traveling down the length of his exposed body.
Hmmm...interesting...

Hayate's quiet question wasn't unexpected, and smothing some chuckles, Fai just smiled at him. He hadn't quite decided just how much he would tell Hayate...
However, the boy clued in on his own that he had been half out of his head when he'd made advances. Drat...that took alot of the fun out of it! He was hoping he could make Hayate believe he had done it of his own free will (which technically he had), not under the influence of some dream.
Anyway, it seemed that no matter what Hayate screamed at Fai, the man remained unmoved.
"Sticks and stones, love." He purred, smiling still.

He caught the pillow, and watched as Hayate literally bolted away from him and out the door, wearing...
Oh dear. Fai began to laugh as the door slammed, never getting a chance to respond. Hayate just kept getting himself in deeper and deeper...
Chuckling softly, Fai lifted himself gracefully off the bed. He then took the casing off the pillow, as well as the sheets, and tossed them in a heap on the floor. Seeing as how his own robe had been confiscated, Fai bent and scooped up Hayate's, putting it on carefully as he forced his wings to retreat with a soft noise like windchimes.
He didn't allow himself to question just why he'd let himself get so out of hand. No, it wasn't that he regreted taking advantage of Hayate's moment of weakness. It was that his own response to the boy's passion surprised and confused him. And it was also alittle worrysome.

Opening the door with poise, Fai took a moment to look over the aftermath of Hayate's stormy retreat. There were whispers everywhere, which lapsed into a hush as he emerged, wearing Hayate's robe. He let his blue hair, alittle mussed though it was, cover the hickey.
He wasn't completely evil.
"You," He pointed to one of his subordinates. "Wash the sheets I left on the floor." And with that simple, quiet order, Fai began to make his way toward the stairs, following in Hayate's wake.
There were a few suggestive questions, but Fai simply smiled and waved them off. "Go, go, back to work, all of you."
They would get nothing out of him yet.

His bare feet carried him to the bath house door silently, his knuckles rapping along the wood.
"Hayate, if you wouldn't mind, I need to wash your, ah...essence off. Also, I do believe you are wearing something that belongs to me."
And again he felt the overwhelming urge to laugh softly, but managed to withold it, smiling genuinely instead.

Anonymous

Hayate was about to break down and cry when the sound of Fai’s voice stopped him dead in his tracks. Hell, hadn’t he told that bastard to not follow him here? Couldn’t he just give him one free minute of time to just be alone to himself? To collect his thoughts?

That sparkle in Hayate’s eye seemed to dim as a deep dark hole of depression welled up inside him. The room felt drafty to him all of a sudden. His ankles itched. The walls were closing in on him. The only thing he wanted to do was to enter the bath and drown himself. Or Fai. But even he couldn’t be moved by enough energy to do that at the moment. Dispirited, he just stood there gazing at the rippling water, hands coming to rest on his hips. He was tired of it all. The games, the scheming, the abuse. He was tired of being Fai’s slave. Tired of being afraid all the time that Fai would go this far or push him to start selling his body to both men and women.

Hayate felt violated, defiled, as if Fai had taken a piece of his soul. Well, he didn’t have to worry anymore now did he? Except he couldn’t quite get rid of the fear still inside him at knowing Fai was behind that closed door, waiting for him.

Then some other part of him told him it really wasn’t Fai’s fault, now was it? He had been too stupid to take a chance like kissing him in the first place. Probably tempting him more than surprising him. All he did was throw a piece of raw meat to a hungry dog, and the dog went ahead and took it. Not like the dog’s fault.

Lowering his head and without so much a complaint to Fai’s order, Hayate slowly allowed the door to open, his eyes meeting Fai’s. Eyes that didn’t seem to feel nor show any sign of emotion. Strange because Hayate was the epitome of untamed feelings, unbroken, always passionate in displaying how he felt no matter which emotion he was feeling at the time.

“Here,� he said undressing himself and throwing the robe by Fai’s feet. In his own little world he walked over to a small stool and sat down suddenly, taking a sponge in one hand and scooting a warm bucket of water in the other. He was going to begin when he paused to look back at Fai, again his eyes showing all the hardness Hayate had come to know from Fai.

“Well, are you coming, or would you like me to carry you in, your majesty?� Hayate said sarcastically. “Tch.� He shook his head and dipped the sponge in soapy water and then threw it to Fai suddenly, waiting for the other man to hurry on over and join him.

So, Fai wanted to play games with him, did he? Wanted to push him past the point of no return, huh? We’ll see about that Hayate thought turning around to face him, the hard mask of angst being replaced by a face Fai had come to know so well.

(ooc: Yeah sort of did a whole Japanese bath style thing to it, that’s all my imagination could do at the time. Eh, looks like our boy Hayate is starting to learn a little something from the master! Hope that last line wasn't confusing, I meant it that Hayate kind of went off the deep and didn't want to show Fai how he was really feeling.)

Anonymous

(Lol, the japanese thing doesn't bother me, but there's also the big bathtub in the middle, and the shower spicket things up on the walls too. Wow, that's alot of different ways to clean yourself, lol.
Ah, poor Hayate... *smacks Fai*)

Fai felt the first tendrils of unease creep up his throat as there was nothing but silence on the other side of the door.
He felt a strange tingling flush of heat, and then cold, wash along his skin.
Hmm...
He started slightly at the look on Hayate's face as the boy opened the door. What the...?

His gut tied up.
Something was wrong.
Very, very wrong...
Stooping, he picked up the robe and then closed the door softly behind him. He gave Hayate a quizzical look at his harsh words.
The wet sponge bounced off of Fai, who then threw the robe he had been holding on the ground, his long legs carrying him over to Hayate.

He slowed, then stopped, upon reaching the younger man, before kneeling. His brows were pulled together, but other than that, emotion was kept in careful check from his face.
"Hayate."
What the hell was he supposed to say exactly?? He'd never seen Hayate like this...and it wasn't exactly his fault either. So was he supposed to say sorry? Try to explain what had happened?
What?
There was a moment when Fai's face looked pained, almost a grimace, before he quickly stood and turned away.
Stupid, stupid...

"I can only apologize for the fact I didn't know what was going on. You caught me by surprise, I didn't know you were actually unconcious. There was no 'penetration' of any kind. The worst I did to you was kiss you."
His voice was terse from an overwhelming effort to keep any emotion from leaking out.
Every muscle was visably tense, and slight shimmers kept appearing on his back, through the sheer material of Hayate's robe, as he fought to keep his wings from exposing themselves.

There was only one thing that came out with true, heartfelt emotion, for he couldn't hold it back.
Nobody was evil, not even Fai...
"...I never meant to break you."

Fai swept away, picking up his robe and opening the door.
"A new robe will be brought to you." He said quietly, closing the door after himself. After that, he literally ran through the hall, threw open the door, and then made a hard left, dashing up the stairs.
His face was so intense that everyone jumped out of his way. He caught on his subordinates by the arm, stripped out of his robe, and then handed them both to the startled woman.
"Get both of these washed, and bring one of Hayate's robes to him in the bathhouse." He released her, and she scurried off to do as asked.

He found himself alone in his room, the door slamming shut behind him. He had a bit of water and a cloth brought to his room, with which he wiped himself down before getting dressed.
Suddenly the cloth seemed abrasive to his skin, and he stripped out of the robe almost as quickly as he had put it on.
"Shit!"
He growled, and his wings burst from his back, tinkling with renewed force. Fai clenched his hands and closed his eyes as he stood in the middle of his room, his own nails biting into his flesh, creating little half-moon marks of crimson in his palms.

What the hell had he done??

Anonymous

Hayate...

He heard the man but didn’t act like it. He just stared straight ahead wiping the sweat from his neck, not even wanting to register Fai’s presence next to him.

Then Fai did something that Hayate hadn’t expected.

A flicker of hope made Hayate lift his head a little, and he quickly before Fai saw it withdrew a faint smile at hearing that they hadn’t gone all the way. Relief? Yes. Although the images he had in his mind began to change, so instead of Lydia every beautiful kiss he had planted was on those lips. He glanced at Fai’s lips as the image slipped through his mind. They had been soft, the taste of him still lingering inside his mouth. Hell. Fai’s lips. He stopped suddenly as he noticed there was something very peculiar about Fai. Something in the way he talked to him. He was…saying he was…sorry? Sorry?

Hayate blinked suddenly dropping his pretence and watched the man leave, his jaw hanging open in disbelief. He pinched himself. No, not dreaming. He had actually seen Fai tense up as if something pained him. What in seven hells was going on? He wasn’t sure he liked this new Fai at all, and it frightened him even more.

I never meant to break you…

Hayate stood up suddenly, dumbfounded, eyes wide open at what Fai had just said.

Then he frowned and began to wash himself vigorously, diving recklessly into the pool and rinsing the soap off. By the time he stepped out of the bath, a servant had arrived with a fresh robe, which he waved away and she left it by the edge of the tub quickly and left him alone again, leaving the door ajar just a bit to allow some warmer air in.

I never meant to break you…

What the hell had he meant? Broken? Who the hell was broken! He didn’t break him, Hayate thought suddenly angry again. Then in a flash it was gone, replaced by that sickening tightness of throat, the same cold dead feelings. He had still…still…but a part of him was glad Fai hadn’t fully taken advantage of the situation. He wouldn’t have been able to look at Fai the same way anymore. And yet he thought smiling, looking at the door. He had gotten to Fai. Oh yes, he knew he did. And that was all the information he needed to get a little more energy going.

Standing and listening carefully to make sure no one was heading down the hallway he moved over to the closet and opened it. He began to pick through a bunch of clean towels, broken buckets, other items for personal use that he didn’t care to look at until he found what he was looking for.

Shaking the bundle free from what was on top of it he stared at the nicely packaged pair of boots with a shirt and pair of pants rolled up and stuffed inside. Oh, he really did owe Rain a big favor for leaving this in here for him.

The bath house was really the only point of the brothel where he could leave unseen and look like just any old person walking about. He had done it on previous occasions and never was questioned as he left the brothel through the servant’s back entrance. Quickly he dressed himself finding it funny how clothes felt when you really didn’t wear any most of the time, making sure the boots which were a size too big for his little feet were snug, and plopping the peasant-looking floppy hat down over his eyes, but not before he rolled all that glorious blonde hair underneath it to hide who he was. Picking through some more items he had placed earlier that week Hayate drew out a small sack of coin, money he had been saving up for a day like today. Hell he felt reckless, there was no telling what he would do or not do, especially with Fai all bundled up in his room apologizing his ass off to himself.

Finally satisfied at his disguise he slowly opened the bath house door peeking down the hallway to see if no one was around and carefully made his way out the backdoor undetected…

Or so he thought, as the head of the servant peeked around the corner, taking note that Hayate was leaving the brothel in disguise so she could go back and tell Fai all the details Grinning slightly she quickly headed off towards Fai’s room to tell him…

The afternoon was surprisingly bright even though his heart was still slightly darkened inside. There was no telling what would happen if you played with fire Hayate thought; if you tested out the devil himself. But for some reason he just didn’t care anymore. Fai had been right. He was broken. There was something missing about him as he approached the small little town, his heavy boots telling the girl waiting for him by the river that he was coming. He waved to her and jotted off the main road ducking under the limb of a tree. She threw her arms around him instantly and kissed him passionately, and it felt like the events of the past hour had not really happened.

Lydia let him go and looked up at him, and then started. “What’s the matter? You look as if someone died.�

“Lydia, there’s something I need to tell you,� he said taking her by the hand.

“Me too,� she said stopping him before he could continue. “Hayate, let’s run away together. Tonight. Let’s leave everything behind and start over.�

Hayate froze staring at the girl. Did she know what she was asking him to do?

“I…I don’t know Lydia, I can’t break away from…work…� Hayate rubbed the back of his neck and looked around suddenly scared that someone would notice they were there.

“Oh, don’t be ridiculous!� she said smiling at him smartly. “A shoemaker can find work anywhere! We can open a little shop together…� She went on delving into all the possibilities for them two and Hayate just watched her, hating himself even more with every word, every dream, every hope she had for the two of them.

“Listen Lydia,� he said taking her by the shoulder suddenly. “I’ve been lying to you. I’m not a shoemaker. I…work at the brothel nearby, up the road. I’m sorry for lying to you, but I knew you would never give me the time of day if I told you the truth.� He looked towards the ground, shaking his head, horrified at what her reaction might be.

“You…lied to me?� she said gazing at him, the truth somehow sinking in. She turned around suddenly her back to him and was silent for a long while. Hayate was unsure what she would say, his heart pounding…he was scared that he would lose her.

“It’s okay,� she said, her voice slightly cold and unemotional.

It was? Hayate thought his head popping up suddenly.

“Let’s met tonight...at midnight. Then we’ll leave,� she said giving him a faint smile before running off.

Hayate stood rooted to the spot. He wasn’t sure she took the news well or not, but he had to believe her. She was Lydia after all; she never lied, and never pretended to feel anything she didn’t feel. Hayate stayed where he was for a moment or two watching the water move swiftly downstream. Freedom. It sounded so good to him right about now. Hell it was worth another shot. Fai was probably a wreck right now he wouldn’t know before it was too late that his favorite plaything was gone. Smiling happily to himself Hayate turned around and thought about heading back before anyone notice he was gone…his attention on how pretty the trees this time of year were in bloom...

(ooc: MAN...long...feel free to do anything you want with him! He's all yours!  He's still there taking in the scenery, lol)

Anonymous

As if Hayate could have done anything worse at that moment.
Fai's cold demeanor had cracked for the first time in a long time, and for a boy that caused him so much hell.
And then he did something that was bound to piss Fai off.

There were a few hurried knocks on the door.
"Master Faivish?"
Fai sighed, letting his hands relax, his nails removing themselves from his flesh.
"Not right now."
"...but it's about Hayate."
"What."
"He left! I saw him, he got dressed in peasant clothes and left!"

There was a moment of silence in the room.
Fai scooped up his robe, and placed it carefully around him, letting it hang so it would not catch in his wings.
He then threw his window open and stood on the ledge.
Slowly, the girl peeked her head in, then gasped.
"Master Faivish!!"

And then he jumped.

Fai loved himself too much to commit suicide. No, he was not jumping to his death. His wings, looking as though they were incapable of flight, bore him up and away, tinkling gently in the wind.
His red-brown eyes were cold and hard, and caught sight of Hayate's running form far in the distance.
Little bastard...always causing trouble...
He would never be kind to that boy again.
Ever.

The half Ssin landed quietly in the limbs of a nearby tree. His wings folded tight against each other behind him, and he watched through the dense leaves of the tree as the two met and kissed.
Their words floated to him over the crisp air, but no emotion played across his face.
There would be no mercy.
He waited until after the woman ran off before making himself known. As Hayate turned to look at the blooming trees, his back was exposed to Fai.
Without a sound, Fai dropped to the earth, his bare feet cushioning his landing. His cold rage was so strong, he could not make his wings retreat.

With impossibly soft footfalls, Fai brought himself up to Hayate, one long fingered hand reaching out and gently pulling the hat from his head, letting his blonde hair spill free.
"Tonight at midnight, you will be in your room Hayate."
He spoke softly. It was not that purr that he used when trying to get under Hayate's skin. No, it was soft, cold, and emotionless.
Whether the boy was turned to or away from him, Fai took him sharply by the arms. He put his Ssin genes to work yet again, putting a bit of inhuman pressure into his grip.
His wings then fanned apart, and they were airborn.

Fai had nothing more to say to Hayate. He couldn't form words through his anger. It would only come out in a screaming rage, he was sure.
He did not bother with the front door. He flew right up to Hayate's window, and literally tossed him into it. Landing on the windowsill, Fai ducked into the room after him, then stood to his full 6 foot height.
Trembling, his wings shimmering behind him, Fai waited for Hayate to pick himself up off the floor. He hadn't thrown the boy hard, but it was unlikely he had landed on his feet.

Anonymous

Now, how am I going to get out at midnight? Hayate thought contemplating his plan of action. Nothing seemed to work. He was half-blind at night. He couldn’t find his way out of a privy let alone walk a mile long trek in the dark. Then again did he want to leave? Hell he liked the girl, maybe he even thought himself drunk somewhat in love with her, but go away and marry the girl? No. Yet it seemed the only reasonable thing to do that would get him out of this prison. He doubted Fai would be unable to find him right away. It might take a few days, weeks, who knew maybe even months till he tracked Hayate down, but maybe by then he would let…Hayate…goâ€"yeah right!

The wind seemed to turn suddenly and as if life itself was slowing down till all Hayate could hear was the pounding of his heart beating wildly in his ears and the caress of the breeze that carried with it a scent that haunted his dreams…he paused and couldn't move as if some invisible force had him frozen in place.

Hayate spun around slowly as his wet hair fell from his hat, eyes wide in horror finding Fai gazing coldly at him and for the first time in his life Hayate feared for his life.

His tongue caught in his throat and before he could scream out in terror he was soaring up, higher and higher until he found himself unable to breath, sharp nails tearing into his skin. If Fai held him any tighter he thought he might break his arms. He knew there would be bruises there in the morning, if morning ever came for him. He searched Fai’s eyes at that moment and couldn’t find the man inside the raging beast. Then he was falling, descending down until he was throw sideways into his room again, rolling until he landed in the middle of the room on his stomach, a leg bent inwards while his other stretched out behind him.

The landing alone knocked the air of him. He just lay there for some time, golden strands of hair falling over his face, eyes wide with terror. He could feel Fai’s rage flowing off of him in waves that left the room feeling empty, heavy, pressing him down until there was nothing left for him to do but lay there and watch with shaky eyes the imposing figure that overshadowed him.

How long he lay there he did not know, but for some strange reason something hidden deep inside of him snapped and he carefully got to his knees, panting, rubbing his chin that was stained with blood from where the floor met his face. Then he lifted another leg, trying with all the strength he had to stand properly. He stumbled then fell painfully against a dresser, knocing over bottles and other items he didn't care to look at, yet used it to hold himself steady until he knew he could stand without the fear driving him back down to the floor at Fai’s feet.

“Faivish,� Hayate whispered. He had never used Fai’s full name before, always calling him “Fai�, but now there was something he suddenly feared in him that made him almost revere him suddenly. no, he just didn't want to die. And for a split moment he knew his place, his face frozen in terror as he just stared at the man who held such power over him.

Tonight at midnight, you will be in your room Hayate.

Those words rang through his head and he snapped out of his fear-driven stupor, jaw clenched, eyebrows drawn together as he faced the other man, not backing down. Fai stood between him and freedom. He was not going to back down!

He took a step towards Fai, not allowing his eyes to look away, staring down the man who made him tremble so. He took another step and then spoke to Fai, not the scared little boy anymore, but a man bent on taking back what was rightfuly his.

“Is that all you’ve got?� he said roughly making his way over to him. “Huh? Is that all you’ve GOT!� he yelled at him. Hayate's body turned toward his oppressor, his face so close he could make out that distinct fragrance of his once again. He wasn’t shaking with fear, nor did he feel a black out coming on. In fact he reached out and put his hands on Fai’s shoulders, shoving him lightly, pushing him backwards. “You bully!� he screamed pushing him again as if he were trying to egg Fai on into a fight. Yeah just bring it on Hayate thought his body trembling with emotions he had never felt before.

Anonymous

Fai stared coldly down at Hayate, waiting for the boy to pick himself up off the floor and face him. Those eyes watched as Hayate finally struggled up, and then stumbled, the clatter of things falling to the floor incredibly loud in their silent state.
Somewhere deep within him, he regreted making Hayate bleed. But it never got close to the surface.
No, his anger reigned there, cold and unchecked.

His full name was whispered, and it seemed that even Hayate had grasped the gravity of the situation. His expression darkened, and he looked ready to step forward when Hayate did so instead.
It seemed they were going to have a clashing of men, not the punishment of a boy...
Fine. Bring it on Hayate.
Let me see how man you are.

He stared levely at Hayate as the boy came close, never flinching at his words. His amberlite wings were held stiffly beind him, no longer making that gentle chime.
Hayate's hands landed on his shoulders, then pushed, and Fai took a slight step back, then another as he was once again pushed.
Bully?
Heh...

Fai caught Hayate's hands suddenly, and his grip was firm but...oddly gentle. For some reason, he felt the anger begin to wash out of him. A frown tugged at Fai's eyes, which flickered with hidden emotion.
Things he never let anyone see. Not even himself.
"Hayate."
He pulled the young man's hands down, away from his shoulder.
"I am only going to do this once." His voice was quiet.

And then he smacked Hayate, full across his right cheek.

The cold man turned before his wall of ice could crumble, and walked calmly for the door, his wings drooping behind him.
Only once...