Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

“How to Be Insaneâ€￾

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2006, 03:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((XD I understand. No worries.))

He blushed at her grin--damn tail always made him look stupid.

Then, he noticed something: Adi was holding his arm. Blinking down at her with a pleasantly surprised look, he found it heartwarming to look her in the eye...as awkward as that sounds. "Farewell..." The word seemed like a friend you don't want around--always there, always pecking at you for some reason. "I see...if..." Then Ayan noticed his countenance had fallen just a little. Smiling again, his eyes still as soft as ever, he nodded. "Sure...I'll come with you."

These are my friends...I can't lose them...they're the first true friends I've ever--

--Snap out of it! You know who you are, right? You're Naia! Naia the Shapeshifting fiend!

The thought made her blink again and her tail stopped wagging. Instead it was held up a little, its tip limp. She was alerted--she was turning into her facade.

((Word up for abusage for today: Facade!))

Anonymous

Aoi watched with flat green eyes as Ayan's facial expression fell a bit. Why was that...? Because they had to leave him...?
To be honest...he was really the first friend so to speak that they had ever really made. Normally it was all business, no time to stop and chat. From town to town to town...they were always just content with each other.
Strange that all of a sudden they would have someone who they might consider a friend.

Adi smiled as Ayan agreed to come with.
"Alright, great! Can we go now??"
She was too excited to notice the changes in Ayan's face and tail.
But Aoi was not.
She stepped up behind Adi, having noticed Ayan's tail abruptly stopping.
"We don't have anything planned this evening. And that would be a nice way to end a show...better than being worn out or sore anyway."
She still couldn't place just what might be wrong with Ayan, but that was fine for now. She disliked proding into people's lives and feelings, so it was unlikely she'd ask out-right...

(ugh, the craaaap...lol)

Anonymous

"Perhaps..." Naia pondered this while struggling to reconnect with her old self. It seemed to be vanishing with each passing minute--she could remember small details about herself, but...they were only things that involved her personality. That was it. What was going on? She also had noticed that Aoi was paying great attention to her tail and facial expressions.

Blinking a curious "what?" in Aoi's direction, she waited a moment before answering. "I think I'll take you up on your offer." She reached back and tugged on her bandages on her neck. She'd changed them before she attended the performance and figured they may need another changing.

"So, ah..." There was nothing else to say. Her old self was dwindling away for some reason and wasn't too sure if she'd get it back. Two good friends were leaving in the morn, and--Ouch. Turning around, she noticed her tail had twisted itself into a tight coil, fur standing on end from the pain of twisting like that.

He, Ayan, was stressing.

((Le gasp! Character change, maybe?! :O I like Ayan much better than Naia.
Naia:.....*kills a squirrel* DAMMIT! D8< ))

Anonymous

Aoi nodded and grinned a bit. Good, so they were all decided. This ought to be fun...besides, Aoi would rather have someone else with her and Adi on this trip. Neither of them had been to a spa before, and she was alittle insecure about it all...
Not that she'd ever reveal that.

"Oh, wait..." Aoi had noticed Ayan's tugging on the wrappings. "We should probably stop by the cart first. Adi and I need to drop off those flowers you gave us and my dance outfit, and we can get your wound rewrapped too."
Then they were in movement. They collected their things from the dressing room and carried it all back to the horse-drawn cart that they apparently lived out of. Adi crawled in and placed everything neatly away, then grabbed the med kit and handed it to Aoi.

The older girl took the kit and turned to Ayan.
"Alright, just let me take care of your neck and then we can go."
It wouldn't take long for her to unwrap, clean, and rewrap the wound. Adi hopped out of the cart and held her and Aoi's tickets, grinning excitedly as her tail flipped about behind her.
This was going to be exciting!

(Bah, sorry, crappy filler post before they get to the spa, lol)

Anonymous

Patiently, Ayan sat there, waiting for Aoi to get finished with his bandages. When Adi popped out of the cart, he smiled and one of his ears swiveled over to face her as if he were expecting her to say something.

"Have either of you been to a spa before?" He asked. "If not, it's fine--I haven't either." The reason he was asking was because he felt awkward about the stereotype of it all. You know the one: where the person at the spa is naked and somebody comes and rubs and beats on your body and stuff. It wasn't the rubbing he had a problem with.

It was who the person was going to be.

He got incredibly nervous around women sometimes--Adi and Aoi were the first two women that he could easily speak to--and wondered if he and his new counterpart would be all right in the given situation.

((AUGH! Sorry it's so crappy. >__<))