Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

*shy memeber*, hehe

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2006, 10:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I've never been a member to a site quite so large. So I figured that I would come in here and make a complete fool of myself before I released myself onto the RPG world as well? XD Anyhow. I wanted to meet you folks.

Rhindeer

Aww! Heyaaa! *glomp!*

Hehehe! Don't be so shy! We won't eat ya!

...Well...some might. XP

But yeah! it's not as big as it seems! Well...it is...but you'll adjust fast! We're certainly not scary or anything--everyone's really friendly and willing to play, so just make yourself right at home, relax, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask at any time! <3

Hope you have fun here!

Oh yeah, I'm Rhi! Pleasure to meetcha!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hey welcome I'm fairly new too, and it did look a bit frightening at first, but everyone her has made me feel welcomed and the role play is great!

Anonymous

Awesome. So then - curiousity, what charries do you guys have? I'm almost itching to start. Been bored for days XP

Rhindeer

Welp, all the characters I have listed in my sig are the characters I have! 8D I have a few free ones. I have my weird gender-changing incubus/succubus Soiras, who I listed on the Echoes of the Future board. Nightshade is already gonna be playing with the character, but you can certainly join in, too! 8D Then I have my character Aniketos, who is...kind of insane, as he's in the early stages of possession right now. ^^;;

At the Peaches n Cream brothel in Adela, I have two characters that I haven't yet played: Min, a rather evil young woman prostitute who makes it her life's work to torment other people, spread rumors, backstab, tease, stuff like that--but all in sly, cunning ways. Then there's Jeyha, who works as the doctor there, and he's...well, I think he'll be a fun character. XD Haven't played him yet, but he's the "you're gonna get syphallis. And DIE! D8" type. Ahahah. Very eccentic.

>_> As an aside, I might add the brothel board is not scary. XD Seems like it would be full of smut considering what it is, but it's just full of insanity. It's haunted by a prankster ghost, run by a girly man, and has...like...the weirdest cast of characters ever that includes a playboy bent on world domination (XP), a bouncer that is so not gay, a perverted demon, a "special effects" master, and...jeez...everything in between. *shakes head*

Who else...ah yes! Well, Lazuli, Vixen, myself, and Nightshade also have a plot going on which is also mentioned on the Echoes of the Future board, the "So much for grace" topic there. ^_^ You'd be welcome to join!

And...I'll think of more as it comes to me! XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Well I have Ikarus who is actually a black phoenix/human boy, sort of a long story, his profile is below. I didn't really have any plans for him, just for him to leave everything behind and like find, enlightenment or something, you know find his purpose in life so he's open to any plots until one finds its way into my head while playing. I haven't posted him yet, and another player might be joining, but are absent at the moment.

As for Hayate. Eh, guess there will be a murder later, I dunno. Right now Blue just joined me. :D It might get...dirty, and there is a lot of language because apparently unknown to me at the time I was writing him, Hayate likes to cuss and do foul things. WOOT!

And Jerae is looking kind of lonely and escaped from Serendipity. Didn't really have a plot either, just a bunch of weird guards in black chasing her. She was looking for help to save her people from a plague, but has given up hope at the moment, she just whatever comes her way! Welcome to save, torture, do whatever you want with her besides kill her, she's sort of unconscious at the moment. *is evil*

Hmm...don't think I'm going to throw up any new characters soon, my mojo is sort of dry at the moment. Heh.

Anonymous

Omg....i have such a dirty mind...

Nvm...erm.....welcome...and....etc...etc...stuff..

Anonymous

Salutations!!! Feel free to drop into any of the threads I'm in...any more insanity will add to the fun. Erm...most of my charries I play by ear, so you won't find too much detail on my stats page. Which charries have you got so far?

Goldie

Hola a tu!  It seems that I'm a little late in the welcoming, but I'm going to say hey anyways!!!  I'm Katie, or if you like Gold, I have no preference and I'm super excited to see this site grow as much as it is!  ^_^  I know it can be a little bit intimidating to join a site so large, but we're all such a close knit sort of strange family that it's fabulous!  We won't eat you!  Last time we tried cannibalism it didn't turn out too well....so yeah!  Welcome welcome!

And no, you're not making a fool out of yourself!  ^_^  This is probably the best way to get to know people on the site!  Yesh!  Welcome Welcome!

Anonymous

So far I only have two charries. Siren Summer, who is a little elf woman who has been in hiding in the wilderness ever since she escaped her enslaver. And then Voltaire Tasien, who a demon who more or less got the boot from the devil after he fell in love. Since that is more or less against the "code". I will probably join more later though once as I get more into it =)

Anonymous

Hehe, your charries sound awesome! Mine are mostly human...need to get round creating more...

Anonymous

Nothing wrong with humans. Let me know if you want to RP sometime =)

Anonymous

Yesh m'dear, I'd love to RP with you! What kind of plot/situation are yoo thinking of? Sorry. my mind is kind of blank- spent most of my waking day staring at the screen...

Anonymous

said Razien in response to Siren's salutations to the community, even though he knows this ain't an rping forum, he's just crazy enough to try it, crazy....but clever...

ANYWAY, yeah, but it's good to continually see new faces here in this grand site!  How long have you been rping?  Not to mention, if your ever looking to party harty with a freaky deeky winged wolf or get downtown with a battle-crazed soldier, look us up ya?  I need their storylines to boil up a little ya??

Anonymous

Good times and escaped slave elves........... well its awesome to see another person on the site and I hope that an rp with one or the other of your charecters can happen someday..

WITH THAT VAVOOOOOMMM>

...ish gone.

Anonymous

Hehe, you are crazyyyyyyyy! And...

*prod*

...Nightshade wants to RP with you sometime!

Anonymous

Well, if anyone has any ideas. I'm very open. With either Siren or Voltaire. The people I rp with aren't responding quite enough = For me, anyhow lol.

Anonymous

Yay! I have to admit I come on this site every day, sad I know, but with college updates will have to be every few days. Eeek. Hmm...I'm going on a character spawning spree, so I'll try and come up with some insanity to RP with!  :)

Anonymous

That's a great idea, I should go on one of thems, cause my two characters, as AWESOME as they are, are having only a 50% probability of getting any action!

Anonymous

Lol! Two of mine are currenlty stuck in a rut, until someone else posts...