Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Well, might as well keep going...

Started by Anonymous, February 11, 2007, 05:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(Sorry this took so long! I kept getting distracted by… Everything!)

A dress and a little dragon that refused to get off from around her shoulders while trampling through the forest just was not something that was all too entertaining. Sharlee had left her horse back at the nice farmers stable, practically given him the fine mare. Long black hair was tied in a thick braid that hung down her back and brushed a little bit past her hip, strands of purple weaved in and out, the root of that hair was at the front of her head, where bangs usually were. This was purple, a hereditary physical feature her self and her sister, Tarlaka, had gotten from their mother. Sharlee’s breath was coming in little huffs and her cheeks were red from the cold, slippers weren’t the best things to go through forests in, but it wasn’t as if she had anything to trade anymore.

Sharlee wasn’t the best at haggling nor did she know how much many things were, often over paying and since most people liked more money, they never corrected her. Sharlee, being a bit of a naïve dork, traded an entire horse for the coat she had wrapped around her self. She didn’t have any hard feelings though, her upper body parts were mostly warm, and Dorshe was warming up her neck with his scaly little body. A trail! Sharlee quickly scuttled towards it, the bottom of her dress blowing lightly in the wind, showing her ankles and black slippers. Light blue eyes looked up at the slowly darkening sky and Sharlee frowned, she’d have to find somewhere to sleep tonight that wouldn’t leave sticks digging into her back. Another look around and she was on her way down the trail again.

Though she was seventeen, she didn’t look very much like it, Sharlee had the body of a 12-year-old boy with a slight bosom but not a noticeable one. Didn’t bother her though, she wasn’t looking for <I>that</I> kind of attention. Sharlee poked the little dragons head, which was under her chin, and he blinked and made a cute yawning sound. “Wake up, Dorshe, it’s getting scary and I need a big strong dragon to protect me from the roots.� The dragon didn’t really move his body, more like gave her an unamused look and lifted his head to look around, chirping and wiggling all the while. “Hey, stop that, it tickles.� Another poke to Dorshes head, an angry chirp and the wiggling stopped.

Sharlee stopped, flexed her hands and covered her pointed ears from the cold. “How long until we reach town, do you think?� She asked her little dragon, standing there for a moment, her legs getting colder by the second and her cheeks and ears red from the chilly wind.

Anonymous

Trevor had noticed the little girl awhile back watching her everymove. She seemed happy but alittle scared and his Lustful nature began to sink in when he began picturing her nakid. She seemed though as an easy target for more pain, although she wasn't the most attractive if didn't look for that. Only their pain satisfide him. Her hair so long, like his own made him curious but the way her dress moved in the wind made her come closer and closer. She looked cold and all alone, the perfect situation for him.

“Wake up, Dorshe, it’s getting scary and I need a big strong dragon to protect me from the roots.â€?  She said so playfully that he wanted to get her on the floor right then and there but he had to make sure she was alone.“Hey, stop that, it tickles.â€? It began to make him mad.

“How long until we reach town, do you think?â€?  Time to make his move.

Not for days little girl.... He came out from behind a tree in front of her, giving a warm and gental smile. You must be cold....What are you doing all alone in a forest like this. He spoke softly and sweet stairing at the little girl and the dragon around her neck. He began to take off his long coat handing it out knowing it would keep her legs warm waiting for a responce.

Anonymous

(hmm, could you but quotations around when they talk? (: It makes it easier for me to read it and figure out when they’re talking XD took me a few re-reads to figure out ‘not for days’ was actually being said. ^___^)

As Sharlee walked down the path, she had no idea someone was thinking things about her that even she didn’t think of, which wasn’t technically a bad thing on her part of the thinking side. Someone else thinking that was bad though, very bad. Looking at the ground, Sharlee didn’t notice the man until he spoke, even Dorshe had been dozing so he didn’t make any warning chirp noises either, she gave a small shriek jumped and clamped a hand over her mouth and one over where her heart was. Little girl? Sharlee tilted her head slightly, a clear 5’5� she knew she wasn’t <I>that</I> little, maybe not very developed but not that little, oh well, he was older and taller so, she guessed he was allowed to call her little. Then ‘for days’ sunk in and she nearly fell down, days? Days? She had been figuring a few hours, not days, now what?

�Days? Really? Oh, what am I to do now?�

Her face drew into a frowning/pout thing and Dorshe began to fall asleep again, his head resting above her chest. Sharlee looked at the man, her eyes taking in his appearance and she smiled and took a step back. Shaking her head, she declined the coat. “No thank you, I’m fine, only my ears and cheeks are cold and a coat won’t help those.� Hmm, why was she out here? To see her sister of course! Eventually at least, once she got there, if these roots didn’t trip and kill her. Pretty bad, Sharlee was more afraid of tripping over roots than the strange man who appeared to her from behind a tree. Another polite smile and she looked around for a moment, the sun on its last legs, soon it would be night. Bah, walking through the forest at night didn’t sound fun at all. “What am I doing? I am going to see my sister in Ketra, a surprise, she doesn’t really like me so I didn’t tell her I was going to see her.� Another light smile and she moved her hands up to rub the tips of her red ears, being an elf hand its downfalls, for instance, their ears got cold.

�What are you doing out here? And offering your coat to a complete stranger, you’ll get cold.� Her concern wasn’t exactly genuine, more of a curiosity than concern.

Anonymous

(Bold is me talking and Italic is me thinking.) Hope that helps.)

You shouldn't be alone in the wood's especially when it's getting late My Lady. You should rest and begin your trip in the daylight.... Trevor took back his coat putting in on slowly. I could rape her right now and noone would ever know at what damage would a tiny dragon do. probably none. No I must hold back I'l wait till she goes to lay to sleep Trevor thought in his mind looking at the dragon so he wouldn't frighten her.

I don't care for my Coldness if my coat would keep a young lady like yourself warm. He spoke alittle louder waiting for what could happen next. Come with me Lady and rest I know of a small freash river in the forest and soft ground. You may use my coat as your blanket. Will you come with me? He said softening his voice while holding out his hand in the direction of the river.

He was surprised to see an elf in the forest and knew she probably only had the ability to heal herself which would do her good being able to cause her pain over and over. She would last him along time and he could hardly wait till the fun began.

Anonymous

(yey! Works wonders!)

Dorshe, asleep of course, was just a baby, sharp needle like teeth lined his mouth that couldn’t do much damage but, could induce scarring and his saliva was bacteria infested, so, what he usually bit became infected and quickly too. Sharlee smiled a little at his comment. Well, he was right, it’d be stupid of her to travel in the middle of the night, she might trip on something and her dress would rip, then she’d look a fright when ever she did eventually get to town.  But should she go with a stranger? Her parents always warned her about strangers and this fellow did seem a bit odd, very dark, more of a face than a personality. But she was alone, and it was dark and she didn’t know this area, and what harm could he do?

Swallowing lightly, she looked at him, worried as to what will happen. Maybe he was just being nice? Maybe he was just trying to help her out? Once again she shook her head. “I do not wish to use your coat, sir, though I appreciate the offer.� A smile and she looked in the general direction he was pointing in, not much to see, the sun had left and there was only pale pink on the horizon, only more forest and dead leaves. Looking over her shoulder at the man, she paused and smiled again. “Oh, by the way, My name is Sharlee, it’s nice to meet you. What’s your name?� She was being polite, that and she wanted to know the name of the person who was seemingly helping her. Unfortunately for Sharlee, she wasn’t a mind reader and didn’t know what this creature had planned for her.

Anonymous

As smiled at the odd politness this little girl had but all it did was pain him. He wanted her now and wanted her bad. She turned his head to rid his thoughts. play nice first, play dirty later. he thought making that his decision.

My name is Trev, It's nice to meet you sharlee. Thats a pretty name. Here I lead the way. He smiled at her to comfort her thought taking a few steps ahead. He occasionally looked back to make sure she was following, after all he couldn't let his little sin get away so easily. It was only a few minutes till they reched the soft ground and you could easily see the little freash river up ahead.

See I told you. He smiled once more at him. Get a drink My Lady and rest. He leaned up against the tree thinking of the dragon wondering how to get rid of it so it doesn't become an annoyance later on. He could trap it in his thick coat but he had to wait to she was fallan alseep before he would begin.

Anonymous

Trev. It didn’t suit him, he looked like a… well someone who would have a long hard to pronounce elegant name. She made a bit of a face at his back and shook her head, her braid swining back and forth as she walked. Blinking a few times as they got to the place, she looked at him smiled again and let her hands hang at her side. “It’s nice meeting you too, Trev.� She looked over her shoulder at the river, surprised that she hadn’t heard it, maybe she was more tired than she had first figured, shrugging she did as he asked. Sharlee bent down, cupped her hands and got a drink of the cool water. Dorshe, not wanting to fall off, woke up instantly, made a squeaking noise and hobbled over towards a tree and perched on a branch of the tree. Sharlee laughed lightly and followed her little white-scaled companion, stood under the tree with her arms open. Dorshe flopped off the branch into her arms and Sharlee settled down beside the tree, yawned and placed a curled up Dorshe on her lap. “Thank you for the help, Trev.�

Sharlee rested her head against the tree, growing used to the warm weight of her little dragon on her lap. The tree wasn’t very comfortable and her sleep wasn’t very deep, but the sound of the river was soothing and it made he drift off into a light sleep, unaware of what might befall her in her slight sleep.

Anonymous

No problem Trevor smiled anticipating his next moves. Her child like lugh made him lust for her screams. she wanted her pain and maybe even the feel of him inside her. He hadn't had that for atleast 3 days and that was unlike him. Trevor held his coat in his arms as she watched the child drift away to sleep and waited longer for the dragon on her lap to do the same before he could make amove. They were only five feet away making it seem much eaiser. and if she would happen to die on accident he could always make a dragon soup.

He waited an hour and then moved in quickly turning his coat into a big. She knelt beside the Lady and with his slightly warm hands he began toslip the dragon into the coat with such ease and softness trying not to make a sound. The dragon being tired all the more helped him. As soon as the dragon was in He tied his thick coat into a huge not laying it on the floor near her. He turned to the child kneeling over her almost on his knees so if she tried to get away she'd have to go through him. He them staired at her wondering what to do first. He placed his hand quiclky inbtween her legs grabbing tightly as he placed the other over her mouth giving her a wicked smile.

Anonymous

Sharlee didn’t notice her dragon slowly get eased from her lap, and Dorshe didn’t make a peep, being such a heavy sleeper. Of course he woke up when the coat got tied up and started to make muffled chirping and gurgling screeching noises, trying futilely to fly out of the closet coat. The chirps got Sharlee to open her eyes slightly, not really noticing what was going on, but the sight of the man, Trev, looming over her with a nasty grin made her scream. Though that was quickly quieted by his hand over her mouth, she was too afraid to notice where his other one was. What Sharlee did notice was that her hands where free and she began to hit him, first she clawed at the hand over her mouth, and bucked her hips, trying to get him off her.

Behind his hand she was screaming, her heard pounded and she was very afraid, which was understandable. Sharlee, noticing her little dragon was missing tried her best to look around for him, the little guy wasn’t in her line of vision and she hoped he was okay, she’d be crushed if he died. Now, until this certain moment, Sharlee didn’t really notice where his other hand was, besides not holding her hands together and then she really began to freak out. <I>What was he doing? Why?</I> her mind screamed at her, <I>He seemed so nice…</I> behind angry at herself and more than a little scared tears welled up in her blue eyes and she closed them quickly, glaring at the man whose hand was between her legs. Without really thinking about it, Sharlee attempted to jab her fingers into his eyes, maybe there was someone roaming around at the late of night in the cold forest who would hear them and save her!  Or at least startle the guy to let her run away.

Dorshe had been gnawing on the coat with his sharp needle pointed baby dragon teeth, not really making a hold big enough to fit his body through, but there was one big enough for his baby dragon snout, as to which he stuck his mouth out of and began making a horribly high pitched loud screeching noise. That's gotta attract some form of attention, hopefully the good kind.

Anonymous

The hitting and clawing the girl was making on her body he was already use to it as he done this so many times he couldn't remeber. Infact it was a turn on as her fear and anger swept over him, until the girl jabbed at his eyes.

You little b**** He screamed aloud. NoOne romes this forest but me. He let go of both places on her body as he raised his hand slapping her accross the face.

You run away and I'll kill your little dragon. he yelled reaching for the bag as he put his hand around the dragons snote squezzing it tighter and tighter. The whole time the girls emotions entering him. He loved it so much and was thinking about killing the dragon anyway to get more pain out of her but decided not to if she volunteered her pain.

So you gonna leave your poor little dragon here to die or you gonna be a good little girl and come here. He gave a wicked smile as he watched the tears flow from her eyes.

Anonymous

Ah the forest had been so quiet hadn't it? He really couldn't think of any other way than to spend a day in the nice cool depths of the forest. No humans here to pester him, no vampires around to bother him. It was...well to him it was paradise, or at least a paradise he could receive on this strange little planet. Some noises caught his ears once in a while, funny noises that should have alerted him but didn't. Just some silly animals no doubt.

However, for the masked and black clad man, wrapped in the depths of silken clothes that hugged him as the wind hugged along the grasslands. He moved slowly at first, without real care to where he was headed. Zek never knew where he headed, all he knew is that he would head where he pleased, or where the world led him at this point in time.

However, something now caught the vampire's attention, causing his hands to clench at the daggers around his side. Oh. Now what was that? It made him wince and become fully alert as he heard it. Ah. That sounded like trouble. He loved trouble. Trouble meant a fight usually, and a fight meant blood. If one had been observing Zek, they would no longer see him as he sped off with powerful kicks of his legs. Already he was moving, searching following the sound which abruptly cut out. Like that mattered though, because his senses and visions were alive. Working overtime to find the source of this new...strange sound.

What could it be? As he leaped into the trees with ease he moved from branch to branch, barely touching the surface of the bark clad appendages that were on the tree. Hmm. He was close, he could smell it. One man, one young girl, and a very strange smelling critter. Reptile perhaps? Too early to tell though. He approached on silent wings, landing on the forest floor not far from a small fresh water river and a strange looking couple. The young girl seemed none too happy, and the thing in the coat wasn't very happy either.

The man. Ah the man seemed trouble. A lot of trouble. This was good! Men had a sweeter taste sometimes. He looked like he was...raping her. Oh. Oh that would NOT do for Zek. Not one bit.

"How about you let the girl and the dragon go, and you can come here and be a good little boy." Zek called out to the man with a wicked grin, hidden by the scarf that was wrapped into a cowl around his face. Only his eyes, his eyes of obsidian and crimson glowed from the inky looking darkness that was his outfit.

"Or do I have to end you?"

Anonymous

Trevor was shocked by the new being and gripped harder on the dragon as it screatched. He couldn't really tell where is was comming from at first and had to feel for it until he seen him. He looked so strange to him and his words were cold get gental. Trevor pulled out one of his daggers and held it to the dragons neck.

you come any closer and hit a bump or slight touch could force me to kill it easily he gave another wicked smile but this time, to the man. End me...? you really think I care if I die? Trevor could help but laughs as the dagger scratched the dragons neck... Opps now look what you did, maybe next time I might kill it.

(((Sorry not much but i got to go)))

Anonymous

(OOC: I’d appreciate if you didn’t kill Dorshe, he’s not joined, but he is one of my characters ^_^ Also, sorry if the post is all over the place. <_<; )

Sharlee felt dirty and wanted to jump into the cold river, she didn’t say anything and only drew her knees to her chin and angled her body away. It was then that he noticed what he was going to go do. After calling her a bitch he had slapped her, which made her bite her lip pretty bad, which also made her bleed, Sharlee didn’t want to spit so she swallowed the matalic tasting liquid, letting it dribble down her chin was unladylike as well. “Dorshe!� She yelled slightly, looking from his snout to the man who had been hovering over her.

Quickly she wiped at the tears and took a deep breath, she didn’t know what to do, she should have kept her horse and ridden to the town or not let this man help her. Sharlee promised herself never to be so foolishly trusting again, the only protection she had from this <I>creature</I> was her coat and dress, and the dress wouldn’t pose that much of a barrier because it was just made of fabric. Looking from the nasty male to her poor little dragon, Sharlee decided her ‘honor’ was worth much less than a dear friend who would be able to eat this male one day. “Please! Don’t kill him! He’s just a baby and don’t hurt him his blood isâ€"“ Sharlee was cut off by a voice of yet another male, her heart skipped a beat and she cried out slightly, holding her legs closed wit her arms wraped around them.

The little confrontation she had with the male, Trev, before caused the hair tie to become loose, so her long black hair was slowly unbraiding its self. She nearly cried out in horror when the knife cut Dorshes neck, silvery red blood slowly trickled down onto the coat, and it slowly melted. Sharlee had tried to warn her potential rapist that Dorshes blood was acidic, it melted every thing it touched except for his own body. This of course would go away once he was able to breath fire, a defense mechanism for his type of species Dragon Young. Sharlee looked from the rapist asshole to the direction the voice came from, her elf eyes and hearing were better than normal humans and she still couldn’t really see him, a faint outlight. Dorshe had stopped squeaking and was still, he was not dead just pretending to avoid anymore injuries. “Please, don’t hurt Dorshe. If you do, you’ll have no more bargaining chips, because I’ll run away, and that man over there will eat you alive.� Sharlee’s voice was rather stable, but her heart was beating a million miles a second and she swallowed convulsively.

Sharlee was now standing and at least seven feet away from the man with her dragon. She didn’t know if the guy in the tree would actually eat Trev, she was just thinking of something relatively scary, mostly wanted the bastard to let go of her almost baby. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment and anger and her hair was now loose and trailing down her back.

Anonymous

His laugh was long and cold as he watched the desperate man try to force his hand. That was so amusing. He liked it when they became desperate like this...it was such a delightful treat is what it was. Slowly Zek moved down from the tree, his arms now crossed in front of him. This was going to be an experience that he would remember.

"You think I care for a dragon? It's not my dragon after all." Zek said as he watched the man cling to the dragon, holding the dagger against its neck. Slowly Zek let his hands move to them, gripping them and pulling them from their sheathes. It was the hissing noise of metal and metal that filled the forest as he watched the man.

"How about a deal? I promise you that if you make that girl cry, your death will echo through this forest for years to come." Slowly Zek's feet began to position themselves for a bull rushing stance. This was his favourite way to attack, one where he would simply gain enough speed that his daggers and hands would rip through the target.

He reached up and with his index finger he pulled down the scarf that was over his mouth. He had long pointed canines that stuck out under his upper lip. He was a vampire obviously, but since he was in the sun, it was apparent he had a bit more power than most vampires did.

"I hope your eyes can follow me friend, because there will be much to watch." Zek was ready again, holding his hands up in an offencive stance, his eyes carefully focused on the man holding the dragon. He was glad he had come at the right time, or that poor girl might regret the rest of her life.

"Time to dance the dance of death friend! Try not to step on my toes."

Anonymous

((Don't worry I wasn't planning on killing him, I don't kill off character's and anything remotely that they want or need.))

Trev needed pain, if he didn't have it he drive himself mad or abuse himself to feed off his own pain, but this was too much bothersome for the girls pain. But if only he could gain pain from the man that seemed to feel non.

I Like your deal, but I like mine more... How about I let the dragon go and instead have you all alone? I need your, I want your blood. Trevore stairred at the man placing the finally kept quite dragon on the floor while walking away from it and toward the man. I need Pain!!!! I need Pain!!!! Trevor was walking slowly toward the man nolonger looking at the girl. He was finally lossing it. It was either his pain or his own. But he needed pain. He kept walking stairing into the man's eyes, glaring at them as he pictured Pain. I NEED PAIN!!! He screamed.

Every thought of the girl left his mind as he remembered being cast out from his pain. It wasn't his fought he was born that that way. While his family only felt pain he feeded off it, He became addicted and had to have it. He couldn't picture living without it. He would starve without it.

Anonymous

The poor misguided fool! Ah he wouldn't be able to add this kill to the list. It was just so...pathetic. These kills never counted for Zek, as they weren't really kills. They weren't even practise for him. It was more like breathing in a way. Ah well, he still could say that it was an honourable death to die by his hands.

"My blood is cold and black friend, there wouldn't be much for you to have." Zek spoke calmly, not really intimidated by the slightly crazed man walking toward him and yelling at him. The poor being just wanted pain it seemed. Well that would be simple enough wouldn't it? Zek just smiled as the daggers were gripped tight in his hand, wondering whether or not he should make the death long, excruciating and painful, or just short, quick, and relatively painless. The good question was did this man deserve such deaths? He had no insight to the fellow, so he could not judge accurately.

"Ah screw it." Zek thought to himself as he watched the approaching man. "I'll just play it by ear." Zek rolled his head about on his shoulders, cracking the bones within his neck and spine to limber up slightly. It was time for the fun part wasn't it? This would be all the sweeter!

Zek rushed toward the man suddenly, moving like a lightning bolt straight and true. However his arm was not to attack from the front, which was silly, but instead he dug his foot into the ground as he got behind the man, slowing himself instantly. Both daggers would move faster and quick, the aim of the tips to the neck and to the spine. Zek didn't know the man wasn't a true human, but something else, though the small gemstone in his forehead gave him some indication there was a different being than human in front of him. Well, the attack would have to suffice, though he had no clue as to what it might do.

Anonymous

Trevor knew the guy wanted his death and was pissed when he felt worthless to the man. The man knew nothing about him and was probably mistaking him for a human. No humans were weaker and way more easier to get pain from. The man didn't even feel intimadated by Trevor not once. It was just making him mad but he had to stay calm to concentrate. What confused Trevor was when he felt confused as if Trevor really deserved to die or not. Trevor thought about the question. Ofcorse he did he has down nothing but kill, rape innocent people, and cause others pain. But then his thoughts led to him doing it cause he needed it and wanted it. His own family drove him out. They didn't care for him nor would they help him. The only Help he got was through pain of others. Even the little girls pain couldn't feed the all the pain he needed at that time that he was going after another.

For a quick second Trevor tried once again to remember the girls pain as if it were just happening, in an odd way it kind of help him.  He became more focused of the situation and then the man had gone for attack. Little did the man know, Trevor could feel his every emotion was able to catch him behind him, Trevor droped completely sticking one leg in front of the man and one behind him hoping to to trip him, and at the same time wondering how to cause him pain,  to make him think of something bad that happened to him, so Trevor could feed off it, but he would have to know what part about him to bring up.

Anonymous

This was just another life to him, it meant nothing at all to him. All he knew is that the man had been doing something wrong to the young woman, and now there had to be pain and death that would befall him. Zek was scared of nothing, well, almost nothing for that matter. This man however was not something he could be intimidated or scared by, no, if anything he was laughable.  If this man was hoping that Zek would be scared or Zek would feel pain, he was dead wrong about that. Zek felt no pain, barely felt remorse, and rarely felt pity for such a loathsome creature. Oh how he would enjoy seeing this man gasp and struggle for death.

Zek shut off the irrational part of his brain as he attacked the man. He expected resistance when he attacked, and so, as his arms followed through his body followed, narrowly escaping the man's attempt to trip him. Zek flew head first over  the man, landing in a roll to quickly stand up and turn around. Already Zek had turned on his heel to face the man, his emotions not displaying or even registering in his own mind. He was just a hunk of flesh that was to attack and to destroy. Zek bent his knees and sprung, launching himself into the air above the man.

Zek reached his zenith pretty quickly and was falling at a fast descent, his daggers held above his head and coming down to fall on Trevor. Zek was planning to simply fall on the man, planning to now bring the daggers downward into the man's body. Since Trevor was already on the forest floor, it would be a hard dodge no doubt. Ah, would there be blood if this attack landed?

Anonymous

Not one ounce of pain came from the man as he fell, nothing. Trevor searched the man for everything but found nothing. How? How could someone feel no Pian? He questioned over in his mind. Everyone felt pain all the time, even if it was just alittle and in the way back of the mind, but Trevor searched him over and over and found nothing. It was almost impossible. Trevor needed pain and needed pain Now.

Trevor could believe how fast the vampire was. He flew in the air and was comming down holding what appeared to be daggers. Trevor thought aboout rolling over and maybe just missing the him but the lack of Pain wouldn't let him move. He wanted it so had even if it was his own, his body could feed off it. Trevor had one chance to move but he would be lacking everything he wanted behind while if he stayed and just move alittle the daggers would run through his sides, causing him such lustful pain.

Trevor did not move and as the guy went down on him trev slightly move to the right to postion himself. As the man came down upon him Trev screamed COME PAIN!!! and before he could finished the daggers ran into his sides and trev breathed deeply gasping just alittle as the pain shot through his whole pain. It was like a sexuall high to high the way it spread through him. Trev loved every moment of it. He loved it so much he didn't want the pain to end and so Trev grabed the man's hands while they were on the daggers and held him there. He could barly speak but he did so anyway. Hold it there just alittle longer, I need the pain.... He was gonna say why he need the pain but couldn't speak anymore. It felt so good as his body fed off it. Trev finally let go of the man while smiling in a lustful, greatful kind of way. Trev even though he loved every second of it, was hurt and need attention soon or there would be the possibility of bleeding to death. Trev with pain driving his strength, ripped off his shirt and ripped it somemore, not getting off the ground, he awaited for the man to take the daggers out so he could place this shirt over the wounds.

Anonymous

The dead didn't feel pain after all. Zek had steeled himself against pain many many years ago. After you died, there wasn't any other pain that could be felt worse than that. True Zek could still feel emotions and pain, but he could just turn off his pain if he truly needed to. Zek could feel that this man was an empath, he could feel the probing in his mind. He was telepathic personally, so he could feel the sweeping as the man probed his mind for whatever emotions he needed.

Why the man didn't roll, Zek would never know, and he didn't care. All he knew is that there was going to be some pain at this point. He was right, as the daggers sunk into the man's sides, Zek knew how good this was. He was very proud of it, and very pleased, though the man was still alive and...seemed to be enjoying it.

"Sadist." Zek murmured to himself as he felt the man's hands grasp his own. Heh. Trying to hold his pain there. Well, that was alright with him. He could do whatever he wanted now couldn't he? Zek obliged, and slowly pushed the daggers in further until blood started to pour over his hands. He only tightened his grip so the crimson liquid wouldn't cause the dagger hilts to become slippery. Then the hands were gone from his wrists, but...Zek didn't move the daggers out.

"I hope your last moments on this world were as pleasurable as possible. Good night friend." Then, Zek began to drag the daggers forward, cutting and slicing through the man's body. Zek did this slowly, slicing through the man's stomach. Hah, let's see a healer heal this up fast. Zek then finally removed one of the daggers, bringing it up to place it on the man's flesh above his heart.

"May death carry you to wherever you wish." Then, he began to push.