Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I realised...

Started by Anonymous, April 07, 2007, 03:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

No one really bothers to post anything on this board!

This is the OOC Board! you're supposed to be random and complain about things!!

COMMON PEOPLE! >_</) Chit-chat more!!

Rhindeer

SING IT, SISTA!

We need like...a controversy! Yeah! Controversial stuff always gets people debating! I remember the big ol' religion, fast food, and political debates we used to have that got all heated and crazy and fun! Man. We need some more of those, I say!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Hell!

We just need random things like *poke* 8D

Anonymous

We need more coffee! >_</) It's quarter to nine on a Saturday morning, (You're still sleeping, Draco, by the way ; ) ) and that damn bird was chirping ALL NIGHT o_o

I think it finally wore itself down, though... But, then! I woke up because my leg muscles started spasming and being evil and Ow! Pain! And, I had to go the bathroom and... *Sigh*. Now, I have to go to Japanese class in an hour.

Okay! Done my rant for the day ^_^

... *Poke* 8D Hehe.

Anonymous

you mean it started chirping when the sun came up? 8D

I DUN WANNA GO TO WORK TODAY >[ *whine*

and yaaaaay! doing japanese homework before classssss! *rawks*

<_< You hath poked mine arm. I shall giveth you a gift. *hands over a shiney*

Rhindeer

Did you guys actually go to bed when we all got off MSN and stuff?

And Draco...you have work, too. o.o;; Maaaan...XD That's gonna suck for you! DRINK LOTSA KOHI! >_</)

The bird musta been a vampire bird.

And also...YUSH! LET US REVIVE THE BOARD.

Also...I overheard my mom saying something to my grandma about taking me to the pound today to get a dog. o.o They are still talking about me out there. They think I cannot hear while I am far away in my room with my door shut, but they forget about my super hearing. Zomg. I hope they're serious, and not just getting my hopes up again because then I will be sad.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

xD Yes. I really went to bed, crashed in two seconds! Then I got up at... 9? I think it was nine so i got four or so hours of sleep (yaaaay!)

O_O It was AWESOME. Sensei asked us 'nani ga hoshii desu ka?' and Spooky answered 'Kohi ga hoshii desu!" and Sensei gave us little cups of coffee. *_* I love her, i want her to be my new grandmother. XDDD (she had good coffee too)  heehee. no kiddin'.

My mommie got two cute little gray kittens XDDD They're so cuuute. One loves a little pink Unicorn so, we might call him sticks.. which is what a faggot is.. a bundle of sticks *winks*  I dunno though. XDD it's up to my mommie.. and that would be so awesome :3 a new doggieeee! If its not a puppy, hopefully it'll have a good name xD

Anonymous

Hee hee hee, everybody's getting new pets today! >_</) A new doggie would be fun, haha, they're so hyper.

I know! When, Sensei actually went to get us the coffee... I was caught very off-guard XD I really didn't actually mean it like that, it was just... The first thing that popped into myu head! Bog, those kittens are so cute, though o_o And, so... Happy! And, fluffy! And, small! I probably would have been happier to play with them if I wasn't mad at my mom XD

... You're at work -right now-. Hmmm, well, I hope it's going well, at the scaaary cash register, although, I'm sure you're doing just fine, whether the register is scary or not P:

Anonymous

ZOMG they're so cute. xD their names are Onyx and Azlan. I didn't name 'em.

Cash gets easier the more you do it... and ahaha xD my little brother calls one kitty AssLass. *snigger*

Anonymous

Kittens are great. I saw their names, your mom posted a picture of them on dA ^_^ They didn't sound like you named them, haha.

*Death* I loved your little brother's Japanese today: "Kohia doshi-esssss."

Anonymous

Kohia Doshi-esssss

xD COMMON SLAVE! MUSH! MUSH!

Rhindeer

The kitties are so CUUUUUTE! Just thought I'd say. And that's so awesome too! You guys' sensei sounds so cool! XDD

Hmm...didn't get a dog. >_> Mom seemed to forget about it and I was too chicken to bring it up.

I should be writing essays. But I dun wanna.

Anonymous

kawaii to chisai neko desuuuuuuuu~! XDD shoot me!

aww, drop a large hint or ask. 8D "Mom, can we get a dog? 8D i'll feed it and love it and keep care of it..." you know, that thing you do when you're like... 8?

....eeeww.. essays... stay strong! >_</)

Rhindeer

xDD Oh man... *shoots with a stun gun* XP

Hahah...>_> I'm having my grandma do the dirty work. I told her to ask for me because she is pretty much great at persuasion and stuff. And this is gonna drive me nuts. See, everytime I ask, my mom's al "No." and makes up weird excuses. -_- Kinda pisses me off too because then she tortures me again and again by saying things like, "Oh, I saw this cute dog and I thought about getting it." or just recently..."Your aunt's dog just had puppies and she offered us one. 8D ...But they're pugs so I said no." (which was okay with me, I'm not too fond of pugs, but still x3) And even at Christmas "Oh, I thought about getting a dog..." And...just...ERGH. Makes me pull out my hair in frustration and angah! Especially when I get all hyped and ask about it, and then she gets grouchy. Don't talk about the dog issue unless you're gonna deliver, woman! >_< It's touchy as it is. Bah.

And I mean, I could adopt one on my own. And buy all the food and provide for it. I have the means. But she still says no and makes up weird excuses, and since I live under her roof, I can't exactly smuggle one in. >_>;; I already considered. But I don't wanna get my hide tanned.

So...blah. That is my rant. So I'm getting good ol' grandma to be the mediator, because this is driving me insane. I want a doggy. T_T And I don't like being teased...it's akin to dangling a treat on a string in front of a little kid and then taking it away, eating it, and laughing. Evilness. xD

...Ahem. I'm done now. x3

And I am! Or...trying! Yaar! Rough draft finished! Now gotta do another essay...yuck!

Anonymous

Good luck with your mom and grandma! and I hope you get a doggy!

<_< you always stall, tsk tsk. If you had started on friday you'd have been done by now!

*goes to work on Ashleys type of demonises* Mwhaahahaha!