Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Out on Patrol: Let them Truckers Roll (10-4)

Started by Anonymous, April 08, 2007, 01:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Out of Character: I'm perfectly aware that my character (and, now, my post) is below par, but... anyone interested in joining here can feel free. I've just been out of this for too long, and whoever does roleplay with me (if anyone), I feel I ought to apologize beforehand. Should I suddenly disappear, my AIM is Excellion05 -- please, if I delay, poke me with something. I don't bite. ...^^'[/u]

Brilliance delivered its sparkling donation to the city by but the early-morning hours, sunrise swinging by while the moon defiantly clung to its space in the sky. The large capital city stood amongst its plains and fields equally stubborn: open to attack, ready for perfect invasion, only one force prevented Serendipity's total and utter collapse -- its armed forces.

His foot striding lithely once in front of the next, Janus Daedelus traversed the landscape of his city's upper west side. Here, it seemed, slavery was welcomed; unlike in his own hometown, Janus' eyes beset a fair number of the indentured performing their tasks; doubtless more awaited behind the doors and windows of the metropolis... and it sickened him, to as much of a degree as he could muster.

Janus strode via his traditional path, scuffing down a shoe to glance about at where the openness ran most wildly. In a way, it was calm... in a way, it was assuring. In another way, that was the most ominous occurrence that might happen to come to pass.

Such a pain, he thought, placing a hand over his hip in boredom. Is there anything here that's worth looking at? Anything? Hell, I'd take a pink elephant right about now just for the laugh factor...