Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Draccys Only Post all summer.

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2007, 11:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Because no one has poked me for replys, I've assumed you lot have wanted none, and haven't replied. SO! I've done nothing. Except today... and Yesterday... And I have evidence that No-Face is the best thing since sliced bread. (Yaaaay! Anime Evolution ((Anime con..thniger)))

And... Something great and cracktastic (the picture is a little dark on my computer, hopefully you can make out who's in it.)

Anonymous

Is that....darth vader and gir???

Rhindeer

I want replies! D8 I've been waiting on Lune, yo. For a long time. <_< And I'm sure Tal wants replies! xP

Anyway! xDDD DUDE! That's AWESOME! The No Face is excellent, and homg Gir and Darth Vader. xDD That's deliciously cracktastic.

So was this your first con, Draccy? :3 Have fun?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Bwahhaa. Yes. Darth Vader and Gir. XD

My friend made the Gir costume, and another dressed up as him, and We were walkin' down the hallthinger and I saw Darth Vader and went "O_O GIR! You have to hug him!" so <.< they did, and yeah xD I made a comment that made my head get whacked "Think of all the cracktastic fanfictions" *cough*

I love the NoFace. So polite, she bowed =3 and I glomped NoFace twice. mwahah.. Another friend fly-tackled the wig off of a Sasuke. That was funny.

D8 You should poke me for replies. But, I'll reply today then. >_>

Bwah! Much Fun! X3 Got to see a band, kinda entertaining. They look like J-rockers (they had the hair) But.... They start singin'....

perfect english. XD and one of them was named Kasey. *was entertained*

Anonymous

NO FACE IS GOD! but i dont quite remember the bunny ears in the movie. oh well. I WANNA MAKE OUT WITH THAT HUNKA GHOST-thing....

too much energy drink... -drool-

Anonymous

XD the bunny ears weren't in the movie, the person inside was just wearing them. I think it looks really cute. ^_^

OOooo... there was a Fran from Final Fantasy Twelve, too...

I was actually kinda amazed at how many GOOD cosplays there were. The Von from Escaflowne was pretty hot, too. o.o

Anonymous