Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

"A Dragon at rest tends to stay at rest...

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2007, 11:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...Unless acted apon by an outside force."

A mid-afternoon sun shone brightly over head, making the rippling water sparkle as it made its was down stream. The sky was clear and there was no sent of rain on the breeze, not for the next few days atleast. A side from the quiet calls of various animal from the surrounding forest and the gentle flow of the river it's self, all seemed calm and peacefull.

Indeed, one might not even notice the dragon who lay half asleep in the deep pool at the center of the river. Of course, that was how she prefered it. Kasumi drifted lazily in the current facing down stream, most of her bulk under water. Only the top of her head just broke the suface as her tail anchored her to the river bed to keep her from floting away. Much the same way you might find an aligator or crocadile. Her normaly white and silver scales were now the same color as the rocks around her. One of many skills most dragons posessed. She kept a half open eye out for anyone that might wander by, though she'd be more likely to hear or smell them long befor they got that close.

Fish swam daringly close as they darted back and forth benieth the dragoness. A tempting and easy snack had she so wished. Though in truth they were in no danger from her today for she had fed well just the day before. Anyone who knows dragons know that they only feed about once a week provided the hunting is good. Though like with all things in life, there are always exceptions.

Kasumi payed the fish no mind and just let the cool water wash over her. She lets out the sigh of content that sends a cloud of mist into the air like a whale who had just surfaced. However fearsom they may appear, it's hard to beat a dragon when it comes to being lazy...

Anonymous

The day wore on and the sun drifted across the sky. Birds came and went, landing unsuspectingly on the slumbering dragon's head to fish or hunt the various bugs that hovered over the water. At one point a small fox even found the use of Kasumi's snout as a handy stepping stone to make it's way across the river. To all this she payed no attention.

Though as the afternoon became evening the dragoness began to stir. She opened her bright blue eyes and lifted her head in a full gaping yawn, showing every deadly sharp fang in her mouth. Small sperts of flame accompanied the exhail that fallowed, as well as a hissing sound as the flames met the water. Then in a single flowing movement Kasumi slips beneith the suface and up onto the river bank, shedding many gallons of water onto the formerly dry ground. She makes her way up the bank to a large rock that still has full sun. Laying down, she opens her wings, spreading them fully to the sun to dry, shedding her stone gray color for something darker to better catch the sun's light. All though she was quite capable of flight when wet, she enjoyed basking in the sun just as much as floting in the water.

In a very short time every scale has dried and were now shining brightly in the fading sun light. Kasumi gets to her feet again, returning to her normal white and silver coloring. An effect that seems to ripple down her body like a wave, one color washing over the other. Starting from her head and rolling down across her wings and body, then endind with her tail. All of which occured very quickly, or as she wish it. She lifts her head to scan the sky. All seemed clear and quiet, but she sniffs the air anyway to be sure. Satisfied, she lifts her large wings high, and with a single sweep the dragoness glides off over the river and up over the trees towards the nearby mountains. Quiet was good when one was resting, but now she hoped to find a little excitment...

Anonymous

Up the river from where the Dragoness had been lounging, there was indeed something interesting for her to find, and so far from a town or city. It was a lovely place, this whole forest, with the river... lovely beyond words, and it had attracted a creature not normally found there... but then, where exactly did this one belong...?

Curious... she had no home. It did not matter to this one. Few things did right then, alone in that vast forest. This being was a woman, and a human at that, dressed in the simplest of clothings, a single-piece, tattered dress made of brown burlap on her body with a rope tied about her waist, and simple leather moccasins, handmade, resting on her feet. The way she moved, dancing in the shallows of the snaking river, suggested her ease and carefreeness... she was alone, but unafraid, even in the presence of the beasts and creatures of the wood.

She seemed as if she were talking, but her voice was raised upward, not in speech, but in song, as if a prayer to the sky. It was as lovely as she, her voice, as it echoed through the trees and bubbled with the water in which she walked in spite of the path that had been carved ages ago on the river's bank. Her voice carried the notes kindly, and the words with a lightness, even as she spoke in a foreign tongue wholly alien to the reigon.

"Como Espiritu del Aire, Solitario va,
Ocultandose en la noche, Buscando su probio lugar..."
she sang, her words hanging in the air like the note she maintained, lilting and gentle, like a mother's song to her child, a lullabye. She began again once the note carried to its end, calling out

"Como Espirtu del Aire, Que solo se siente volar!
Como Espiritu del Aire, Que solo se escucha cantar,
Larai larai, Solo buscando un lugar!"

As she sang, she paused, raising her hands to the sky, her eyes shut tightly.
"Libera su alma,
Libera me!"
She cried in joy, to the sky, as if it were her mother, or perhaps her beloved. Her voice elves could envy, raised in adoration of seemingly the sky itself. It was then her amethyst eyes slid open, and she, for the first time, saw the dragoness. She did not stop singing, but she did stop walking, watching the creature with her big, expressive violet eyes.

Her voice raised again, hands falling to her sides, her eyes, full of gentleness and serenity, trained on the dragoness the whole while.
"Como Espiritu del Aire, Solitario va,
Como un sueño de la noche,
Que nunca veras descanzar
Descanzar... Como Espiritu del Aire,
Buscando su sueño alcanzar,
Como Espiritu del Aire, Se ve al volar!"

It was then as if she were singing to the dragoness, hands clasped tight in front of her, nicked and bruised from travel on the road, like much of her body. She seemed transcendant of her travel wounds, though, dirty, but somehow impervious to it all, like how an ancient tree looks somehow immune to everything around it, yet a part of it all.

(If you don't know the song, here's a good link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pykcUqB68XM& ... ed&search= )

Anonymous

Kasumi glided slowly through the sky in no hurry to be anywhere. She drifted only a few hundred feet or so from the tops of the tallest trees, occasionally dropping down to let them bush against her as she passed by. A carefree dragon indeed, if not a slight childish in a way. Though hardly a hatchling, she was still farely young as far as dragons go, and a bit playful at times. But by no means was she any less dangerous, when she wanted to be that is.

She circled a little higher then turned up river. Suddenly she caught what sounded like a human voise, a singing human voise, carried up on the wind. And like many dragons, she liked music. It wasn't hard to find the source, as it seemed to be standing right out in the open. "Truely you are a bold one human, or foolish." She comments to herself as she glides towards the girl...

Anonymous

The woman did not budge, even as she saw the great dragoness, many, many times her own size, turn and fly towards her. She did, however, keep singing for the great creature that would soon be upon her. She too liked music... very much so.

"Como Espiritu del Aire, que viaja buscando un lugar,
como Espiritu del Aire, que viaja buscando un lugar,
Se va, se va,
se va, se va..."

she sang out, no waver in her voice. It wasn't that she was a fearless being... by all means, she knew what dragons were capable of, it showed in her eyes... it was respect that kept her frozen in place, kept her singing. She was coming to her because she was singing, and it would be insulted if she stopped, at least before the song ended, anyway... that was fair. So on she sang, closing her eyes and keeping her voice steady, still as bold and strong as it was before. The song was about calling and loving the spirit of the wind... had she called this dragon?

"Libera su alma, libera me!
"Libera su alma, libera me!"

she called out to Kasumi, bowing her head in respect as she sang, raising her arms to her side, showing she had no arms, only the simple clothes on her back and the water around her ankles, flowing forever towards the sea.

She then opened her eyes, once Kasumi would near, speaking a part that, to her, seemed appropriate, her voice appropriate for someone her age, light and almost elfin, with the native accent of the tongue she spoke now... which was, in fact, ancient as the river upon which she stood... a dead language, older than all the trees in that forest. For that, it had a mystic sort of ring to it, coming from this young woman before that dragoness. She spoke
"Träume Espiritu.... schwebe....
Oft in deinen Armen einschlief....
Auch wenn ich dich nicht sehe....
Bist du der Geist den ich rief?
Espiritu oh du Feengeist der Lüfte....."
she spoke, a part of her song, rhetorical, but still directed right at her, respect and love in her voice, her eyes full of seemingly endless ammounts of warmth, radiating from her like heat from a hearth.

Anonymous

Kasumi came in low, her claws skimming the water, then pulled up with a back flap of her wings, landing in the shallows, shallow to her anyway, just down stream of the singing girl. She stretched her wings out full, then folded them along side her back. Taking a few steps closer the dragoness eyed the human girl with a half suspicion. Humans could be tricky, even more so than sprites some times, and dragons dont get to live this long by taking foolish chances. She stopped with a few yards remaining between dragon and girl. Lowering her head she inspected the odd human with the out-stretched arms, sniffing her like a curious dog. Satisfied that the girl wasn't hiding anything Kasumi raised her head again and listened to the remainder of the song. After all, it wasn't polite to eat someone while they were singing, human or other wise.

Anonymous

Once finished, the woman lowered her arms, and sighed softly towards the dragoness, blushing brightly as she reached her hand up to push a lock of her violet hair from her likewise colored eyes. She, in all honesty, was terribly emberrased. What if she had summoned this dragoness down upon this area? What if she was a wicked being?

When the dragoness sniffed at her, she let out a soft, rather adorable little fox sound: "Meep!" she squeaked, her hair flowing towards the dragoness as her inhalation drew the wind about. Drawing her arms about herself, this mysterious woman, the lonely human girl, felt suddenly very cold, and very naked before this lovely, mighty creature whom had taken interest in her. Quietly, Atsuko hoped to the powers that be that this dragon did not think her to be a tasty treat to snap up... that'd sure ruin her evening.

Anonymous

When the song had reached it's end Kasumi continued to watch Atsuko. Such a strange creautre, this girl, she thought to herself, who would walk alone and not flee befor a dragon. She made no further movment toward the human girl, but remained there in the river's current. Dose she seek her death willingly out here? Or is there more to it? Her thoughts continued. Her suspicions grew, but she didn't let it show. Instead she decided to adress Atsuko directly. "Human." her voise was calm but somewhat deep, like the howl of the wind on a winter's night, "By what means do you wander so carelessly alone? Here in a land where death waits only behind the next tree?" She spoke softly with more than a hint of curiosity in her voise, trying not to sound to threatining. After all, to scare her off now would answer nothing.

Anonymous

Atsuko gave a cheerful smile to the massive dragoness before her as she asked the inevitable question. Sure... she'd been called a human... but did it matter much? It might divert a misunderstanding... but she'd made a few assumptions about her already... who was she to burst her bubble? She'd rather not have everyone and their grandmother associate her fox form with this one... that could get messy. Sure, this was a dragon, and dragons are usually xenophobic... who would she tell? Needless to say, the gentle creature was torn between correcting this dragoness, and holding her tongue and just answering the question, or perhaps fibbing a little bit...

Letting her breath go, Atsuko made her decision. Dragons, she doubted to herself, did not like to be lied to. Sure, that was an assumption... maybe a riddle was a wiser answer, but this dragon was... young. She might not like the riddle, and become offended. A dillema... but she'd asked a question, and the kitsune-onna would not keep the dragoness waiting for an answer any longer.

"Well" she said, her voice shaking a little. She was nervous is what it was... anything she said could be grounds for the dragoness getting furious and trying to eat her up. She felt as if she were walking on eggshells. "... I uh..." she stammered a moment, then bowed before the dragoness, her cheeks on fire with a blush. "I don't have a deathwish, if that is what you mean..." she said, dismissing the danger of the forest, yet not saying why she dismissed it. Just the same, she seemed to know what she was talking about. She spoke a truth, and that was a good start. "I.. guess one does not fear what they know... thats all." she said. Again, a truth, and it explained why she was so carefree in this forest.

Letting her arms hang down to her sides again, Atsuko replenished the sincerity of her cheerful smile, and calked her head slightly to the side, making a ^ - ^ kind of face.
"This forest is dangerous... but..." she paused, finding her next words carefully as she brushed her hair from her eyes again, so she could keep both eyes on the dragoness.
"... Any place is home to a person who has no place to call their own. This forest... is an especially beautiful and interesting home... don't you think, my lady?" she asked, extending one arm outward and at the scenery around the both of them. It was subtle, but Atsuko just revealed herself to be abnormal, simply by being able to tell that Kasumi was female: In dragonkind, only subtle things set genders apart, and most humans would not know that.

She decided, in the end, she noted to herself, not to either reveal herself OR lie to the dragoness, yet still answer her question. Quietly, Atsuko wished the dragoness would not ask a more direct question as to 'why' she walked so freely here, yet did not have a death wish. IF she did though... Atsuko would answer honestly.

(ooc: Though you can go ahead if you like ^^ makes good roleplay!)

Anonymous

This creature, she dose not act in the manner of the humans that I've seen in the past. Nor dose her sent seem quite right for one, yet still im sure its one I have known befor. Tricksters indeed. A shapeshifter perhaps? I wonder, "Yes, I supose the forest is lovely enough." Kasumi answers at last. "And this would be something you have much expearience in, this forest life?" She asks, but dosen't wait for an answer. "Must be, for few others would dare to travel it alone otherwise." She shifts gaze to examen the girl again from where she stood, focusing on her eyes.  "If not human than what?" She said out loud, but more to her self than to Atsuko.

Anonymous

Dragons are inherently magical beings... their breath turns to flame, their scales to steel, and their eyes pierce the shrouds of illusions, when they have reason to disbelieve them. So was it with this creature, this woman before her. Before the dragoness stood a woman... but she was not human. In the form the dragoness could see now... this creature had a pair of fox ears parting her hair, wide, and made like a fennec fox's to recieve sound better. Behind her coiled and gently moved several, long fox tails, at least twice as long as her body... if she counted them, there were seven in total. This creature was a kitsune, and a potent one at that. With a little more concentration, the dragoness would be able to see the half-crescent halo of light behind her head, a radiant, but soft and gentle blue color.

The nature of fox magic, this spell in particular, revealed to Atsuko that this dragoness then knew what she was, or at least saw her for what she was. She allowed the magic to weaken, like a deflating baloon struck by the needle of her keen sight. Her ears and tails manifested then on the real world, but she maintained the rest of her human form, so she could still speak in a tongue the dragoness could understand easily.

Her tails were allowed to relax, dipping into the water and flow around her feet with it. Still, she wore that simple commoner's dress... somehow, it suited her. It made more sense on her than a noble's outfit would on her, with her kind eyes and gentle demeanor. A gentle sigh escaped the fox's lips, and she bowed respectfully before the dragoness, before saying

"I had no intention of decieving you, Dragoness, and I gladly tell you the name Man has given me: Atsuko, child of warmth." she said, very plainly, accented with a little bow. "To answer your previous questions, Yes, I lived in a forest for the first hundred years of my life, I imagine... Not that I know, I do not remember those years, honestly. This place puts me at ease... I come here for peace." she began, never taking her bright violet eyes off of the dragoness. Her voice held no secrets behind it... She was being as honest as she could be with this dragoness.

"But no... I am no human. I often take the form of one, for I find that it suits me, but I am a kitsune-onna." she finished, and nodded gently. She then paused... why was this dragoness here? "I wonder though... if I may ask, have I intruded upon your territory?" she asked, a little worry in her voice. She seemed to be the type of creature that would care if she were bothering somebody.

Anonymous

Her piercing gaze touched apon an aura of magic emenating from the girl, strong magic. Kasumi watched as the creature then reveiled her true form, or most of it anyway. A low rumble echoed in her throat, though not one of anger, but of satifation that her instincts of an illusion had been proven true. The dragoness grinned slightly, but it was hard to tell. There were creatures that belonged in a forest and those that didn't. This one, how ever, was truely one of nature's beings.

"Child of warmth," she repeats, as though tasting the words to see if they fit. "A little peace and quiet is something we are all entitaled to from time to time. Even still, dont let its quest hinder your judgement. Not every dragon is as patient or willing to listen as I am, music or not." She relaxed a little, but not completely. "Even in our homes we are not always garantied safe passage. A hard and wicked truth." She pauses as though to let her own statment sink in. "I am Kasumi, dragon of the mist, and no I have not claimed this land as my own, yet. I come here becaus this is were the river is near it's deepest. Even dragons like to swim now and then." This time a more obvious smile crept over her scaled lips.

Anonymous

Atsuko was elated, to say the least, that she probably would not be this dragoness's dinner tonight. It made her glad to know that this dragoness was at least somewhat friendly: if she were not, she would not have even given her second thought and attempted to kill her. THAT would have been a rough evening indeed.

"I thank you for telling me your name, Kasumi of the mist. Your name suits your lovely scales and gentle wisdom. I thank you for your wisdom and gladly take it to heart!" she said cheerfully, bowing very deeply to the dragoness. Looking at the dragoness, Atsuko imagined her to be around four and a half centuries old... maybe a little older. She'd seen enough of dragonkind to know a thing or two about how they matured. This dragoness was about as old as she was.

"Heh... I find this river, coming from the mountains and flowing to the sea, is especially pleasant. A great choice for swimming!" she said, kicking playfully at the cool water at her ankles, letting her tails roil behind her. Deep down, Atsuko hoped this might bud into a friendship between the two... humans were great company, but... they... did not live too long. It was sad... She'd had wonderful experiences with humanity, and she would not trade any of them for anything, but... they just... She needed a break from them, thats all. A dragon would be an excellent long-term friend.

Shaking the shackles of sadness from her soul, she grounded herself once again in the present with this dragoness. For a moment, she had looked lost in thought, a great sadness creeping into her eyes and face for the duration of that look. Reaching up, she slapped her face a couple times, closing her eyes and blusing brightly as she did. "merf!" she grunted, and shook off foxishly, tails wiggling behind her as she did. "Buut! In spite of this forest's dangers, I think we have fallen into good company, you and I." she said, bowing again, not skipping a beat. She was sincere enough.

Anonymous

Kasumi nods slightly at the compliment with another satisfied grumble, sounding almost similar to a cat's purring. Then she cocks her head to the side at Atsuko's sudden burst of odd behavior, but pretends as though she hadn't noticed. Foxes did tent to be a bit on the silly side at times, and she often enjoyed watching their comical antics. Almost as much as the river otters in winter. Kasumi got along well enough with most of the creatures of the land, even those who she tended to feed on. There was a mutual respect amoung them, unspoken, but known just the same. Friendship on the other hand was another matter.

Despite common beliefs by mortals that dragons were a solitary species, it was totally opposite of the truth. In fact they more often lived in large clans or small groups, usualy far from the human's settled lands. Sure they would claim a small privet area for them selves or their family, but hunting grounds were shared and their lives were more similar to that of wolves, except that they usualy hunt alone. Indeed, dragons were social creatures, but Kasumi had yet to find even a trace of another of her kind in this land. She could tell that dragons may have once lived here, possibly driven out by humans long ago. The signs were subtle but to the eyes of another dragon. Though it seems that they have not been here for some time, nor did it look as though they would be returning any time soon.

Despite this, she was not particularly lonely, but for the want of some more intelligant conversation form time to time. All squirles ever talked about was whether or not they had gathered enough food for the winter. The birds were a little better since they shared something in common, namely flight. She had to agree that this Kitsune-onna seemed like a worthy candidate, but she only nodded her agreement to Atsuko's last comment.

Anonymous

(eeeh.... not to be rude, but mees has nooo idea what to dooo T-T)

Anonymous

((Take your time. A rushed reply often makes for a week story. We all get Writers Block now and then.))

O_--   ^_^

Anonymous

Slowly, Atsuko streatched out and raised her arms the sky, her back crickling a little as she did so. She shut her eyes tight, and enjoyed the feeling of the streatch, blushing a little as she did so, bending a little backwards. When she stood straight again, though, she was starting to let go of her illusion. She slid her eyes open once more, much more relaxed now that she had streatched. Her eyes seemed a little different, but her face was slowly growing longer and changing, but it did not look like it hurt at all.

All over her body, starting at her midsection at first, then her neck and shoulders, tehn arms, pleasantly bluish fur began to grow, and her bones began to shift a little, sending her legs digigrade, and making her clothes seem a little tighter. Quickly, her ears lengthened and moved backwards a bit, as her head took on foxlike shape and proportion to the rest of her body. HEr tails grew bushier and she grew a tiny bit taller, but, now in her half-and-half form, she felt much more comfortable than before with the water around her ankles.

Her coat was healthy and shone in the near-evening daylight as she stared at the dragoness somewhat casually: she had throughout her entire change. It was no big deal to her, really: she transformed often enough to be comfortable in changing like that in front of somebody else. She let a barely noticable shiver roll up and down her spine as she percieved the dragon in all new clarity through her renewed senses, subtly drawing in her scent and the colors of her scales with great appreciation for their beauty, but she said nothing at first, and tried not to stare at all. Still though... she was curious about something.

"Mmh..." she began, getting used to the fox's face shape for speaking again. Her voice had an unnatural multi-tone to it, ringing in a kind of off-harmony with itself, a little strange to play on the ears, but still femenine and pleasant, even if it was spliced with a semi-rurring sound like running water mixed with a rumbling growl, but taht was just her voice. "I wonder if I can tempt you with an exchange, Kasumi of the mists, for some discarded scales of yours... They are truly lovely objects, and would retain some magical properties I would find greatly valuable... I would even gladly make something for you from them and their resident energies." she said, her ears swiveling foreward to give the dragoness her full attention, but before a reply could be spoken, she added
"... if you have some discarded scales, that is." she said, then smiled and waited for her answer. She really hoped... Dragon scales make for good defensive enchantments.

Anonymous

Kasumi watched the transformation with great intrest. She had done such herself many times when she had need to become less obvious in a hurry, but it wasn't often she got to witness it from another. She relaxed herself a little more as Atsuko comleted her change and the foxling was fully revieled. She considered the question a moment, then says, "Wish to make a weapon or some armor do you?" but her tone was on the sarcastic side. "Old scales are of no further use to me. They fall out and they grow back. They are yours if you want them, though I dont make a habbit of collecting them."

Looking around she spots an old fallen tree. Turning, she walks out of the water and up the river bank towards the tree. Stretching her neck down she rubs it against the large trunk loosening a few scales that were in the prossess of come out anyway. A moments more rubbing and several plate sized scales came loose and fell to the ground at her feet. "Help your self." She says as she takes a step back.

Anonymous

Atsuko's ears flicked as it seemed at first like the dragoness was making fun of her... well, at least to an initial listen, but then Atsuko decided, from the rest of her words, that it just was no big deal to her. A bit relieved that she wasn't being teased, really, by someone so big and rather frightening as a dragoness, she gratefully scooped up the deposited scales.

She flashed a smile up to her, calking her head just a bit as she stood, her arms full of the lovely silver scales, which still had their shine and beauty intact for the most part. "Kasumi-sama..." she began, moving towards the grass on the bank so she could set the kind dragoness's scales down to the ground.

"I would never misuse these..." she said, lining them up according to size in front of her "...But these are treasures, and links to your energies... They could be used to scry upon you, or used against you... or worse, have you bound." she said, a grave seriousness in the friendly vixen's voice, her eyes intensely staring up at the generous dragoness.

"I probably will never use these in a weapon or armor. It would disrespect your beauty, Kasumi-sama, for them to be so simply worked." and without another word, Atsuko lifted the largest one, and extended one of her sharp little claws from her forefingers. Little words began to flow from her lips, both tones of her voice saying something different. It was an incantation of magic, focused on the very tip of her claw as her other hand began to make gestures, spheres of energy moving in representation of the structure of the leylines, until an arcane sigil appeared, then shrunk to the sharpest tip of her claw.

Gingerly, Atsuko pressed that tip to the scale, and in a moment, the entirety of that symbol appeared, etching into the surface of that beautiful scale, burning its way inside with pure arcane heat until it was ingrained into the scale's core, plumes of bluish smoke billowing upward as the light in the immediate area began to fade, draining into that symbol as the kitsune's enchantment gathered the energy it needed to function. What that function was remained to be seen... but the kitsune smiled brightly and kept her paws decidedly off of it.

After a few moments of this, light returned and everything seemed normal... aside from the smoking grass under the scale and the red-hot glow of the sigil itself. "Odd..." she murmured, and gently tried to pick the scale up. Almost immediately, she let out a cry of pain and surprise, and dropped that sucker, not a second passing before she had thrust her paws into the river, about twenty feet away, a soft "ow ow ow owwww owww!" coming from her as she cooled herself in the cold water.

Anonymous

Kasumi settles down on the cool river bank, her bulk blocking access to any who might wish to pass here. She watches the foxling gather her gifted treasures then sort them as she gives her own words of warning. Kasumi had to smile inwardly to herself, as it seems the girl didnt know quite so much about dragon magic as she might have thought. Then she recognized the words of a spell being cast, but was to late to stop it. Interupting a spell in progress was dangerous, unfinished magic can backfire, or worse. "I wouldn't,..." As Atsuko finished and reached for the scale, only to let out a noticable cry of pain and bolt for the river. "...touch that." The dragoness sighs.

Luckily the forest is often full of many useful plants that can be used for healing, even injuries of the magical veriety. Getting to her feet again Kasumi strolls off into the forest. Surprizingly she seemed to move between the trees with no trouble. Dissapearing for a moment, she returns shortly with a small claw full of freshly picked plants some with small blue and white flowers. "If i'd known you were going to try that I would have advised against it." She says as she lays the herbs on the ground beside Atsuko.