Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

God-moding, JC'ed NJC's and the Problem of Necromantia

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2007, 09:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was wondering...I have the stats of Makatula but I don't really want to play him because with his organ he's of demi-god proportions and I don't want to God-mode.  To be honest, I barely understand the art of God-moding, so I just feel that perhaps if I steer clear of playing gods and demi-gods I'll be good.  But other players may wish to have the stats, I could even roleplay him but it would be under strict specifics of other player because I don't want to exercise the power of Makatula just to be an ass.  

I guess I'm just saying, Makatula, being practically the creator of worlds and having a goddess pissed off at him makes him a tricky character to play and I want to make sure if I play him, he's in the best interest of all other players and mainly as an NJC for other players' plotlines.  I could do the same for Entropis and that would be really God-moding, since she is a goddess after-all.  

If it's okay I'll join him but only bring him out to play when people request it.  Let me know what you guys think before I go joining him.

Anonymous

Also, before I forget.  Did anyone rebuild the council of five?  If so, I'd love to see what they've created.

Rhindeer

Heeey...I think that'd be awesome, actually. And it wouldn't be God-moding, really, if everything was done with the permission of the players involved.

So I think you should do it! x3 It'd bring some more life and intrigue to Necromantia!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

You should talk to.... Twitchy about that. Sybrant (my Vampire Daywalker dude) he's the voice of law, and I know that someone has the Military Voice... But other than that, we have nuffin....

Anonymous

Srnk.

You said organ.

xDDDDD

And yeah, they're rebuilding the Voices. I think it's been listed somewhere on the site CueEss.

Your new Shizzy name rocks.

Anonymous

That would be rank's, m'luffery. Check on teh rank page.

Anonymous

Yeah that place. Good Mona. I knew I kept you here for a reason.