Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

More small updates!

Started by Rhindeer, October 31, 2007, 12:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

I went on an organization spree and basically just...rearranged the order of the forums to make everything more cohesive. I'm an organization freak, what can I say? x3

I also got rid of the ranks page and replaced it with the Ranks and Auditions board. The explanation behind this is quite simple: basically, the ranks are easier to keep track of and edit this way! So instead of sifting through a bunch of joining posts looking for people who have joined high ranking characters so I can edit the ranks page, well, it's all right there! Bam!

The normal joining form has also been changed up a bit; it's a little more detailed, now, but you still really don't have to stress about it. It's purpose is really just to better screen characters and make sure no one tries to join book/movie/anime/etc. characters. That's all!

Anyway...that's about it! Check out the ranks, join some, get active and all that jazz! <3
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Ohhh.....THAT's why I couldn't find the character profiles as soon as I logged on. At first, I was like, "OMG, what the hell happened to the character profiles link?! I'm gonna kill you for this, Rhi!!! :evil: " But I found it (eventually), and I was like, "Oh....there it is.....whew, my profiles are still there.:shock:" So sorry for any misunderstandings.