Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The truth game! [an in-character game! Dun dun DUN!]

Started by Rhindeer, November 09, 2007, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Niamh: ...>_> Nexus. Many, many times. The first time was when we first met and ended up discussing religion, and I pretty much ignored him because, well, he was a heathen! Still kinda shook me, though, gave me stuff to think about. Then later when I got kidnapped for the second time by him, and after he was done torturing me he kinda went and shattered my faith the next day. Not through the whipping, we actually had a philosophical discussion and he put me up to a spiritual challenge with the prize being my freedom and, well, I lost that one but I've beat him at lotsa other things so HAH!. Ahem. He definitely doesn't look like the philosophical sort...or act it...he's much too perverted and...ahem. Sorry, Nexus, you know it's true.
Aki: Ah, Kmitza, there's been too many. *rubs head* If I recall, they were usually regarding the condition of my soul or my allegience and things like that. I suppose I could be called the winner, as the loser mysteriously died. Huh.
Kyran: Well once I was having sex with a guy that was dressed like a priest--or maybe he was a priest, I forget!--and then--*pause* ...Oh! Philosophy! Well...he was invoking some God a lot. And apparently sodomy was sin or something like that, something about forbidden fruit and the fall of man, but anyway I was on top so I won. *wink*
Vahni: That'sa big word...@_@
Beatrid: With myself. Every single fucking day. I ask myself the profound question of "why me? What did I do to deserve three stalkers and a drug addiction and no goddamn RESPECT?!" Me and me are at a standstill. There are no winners here. *grumps*
Demaht: Screw philosophy. -_-
Hatame: Erm...I'd probably be that dude that doesn't look philosophical in the least. ...But it's also true. *grins*

What is your absolute worst fear? Do you have any phobias?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Doh doubled post x.x; -dances around frantically and points down to the real one-

Anonymous

Ferver: O_O birds... feathered beasts of the netherrealm... always flapping around and cawing, y'know they crapped on me once... no joke, and then this one time I got attacked by a flock of gulls... stupid birds

Hanzo: I dunno... death or something stupid like that

Gunnar: Water.... dur

Markus: Meh....

Kain: Sucker punchers -glares up at Ferver, and jots his weakness down-

Yana: Nothing muahahaha

If you could have anything in this world what would it be?

Anonymous

ZIARRE: Anything I want? Hah! Nah, I'm good.

LILIHA: Why would I tell you something so ridiculous?

DEVI: Oh! Uhmm. Hmm. That's so tough. =O Lemme think... Uh. >< I guess for those around me to be alright, yeah? Something like that. :]

If, for one day, you were able to spend it as the opposite gender, what would you do?

Rhindeer

Niamh: *blushes like mad* Not drink anything ALL DAY. *blushes more*
Demaht: Pffft, I can do that already if I wanna.
Kyran: Scream.
Hatame: LESBIAN ORGIES! ...I mean. Convince Sakki to have hot lesbian sex with me. Maybe see what it's like to be a woman with a guy. *shifty eyes* That wouldn't make me gay, would it?
Beatrid: I second Kyran. I'd scream. Then, when I got over the shock and realized what had happened...I'd go pick up chicks. It's hard picking up chicks when you're a chick, too. Heh. I'd so take advantage of this while it lasted. Then I'd go out and do my job and see if I was treated differently, see what having some extra muscles is like, fight some crime...

What is the meaning of life?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

ZIARRE: .... -snorts- Meaning? There's a meaning to it? Give me a break! You live, you die, perhaps wonderfully violently. That's it. There isn't any kind of meaning to it.

LILIHA: If I knew that I think I'd heavy a steady income. -grumbles about stupid questions-

DEVI: Simple! Whatever you want it to be. :] You give meaning to life yourself.

If there was a horrible thing happening, say a fire, and many people who you knew were in it and you could only save one, who would you save?

Anonymous

Nexus: Well...considering I know a few people...um...Niamh. Sorry Vec but I'm assuming you can get yourself out and all...and everyone else can burn.

Vortex: Ooo...um...Tha's a toughie I hafta say! But darn tootin' I'd rescue everyone ah possibly could, or sacrifice m'self trying I reckon!

Rift: Pfft. No one deserves saving. If they got themselves in the fire, they can get themselves out.

Tzak: Um, well I'd probably help Mr. Tacky hat, I mean Nexus and Niamh out of the fire, since I don't have to worry about Demaht getting...well injured at all...and she is practically made of fire...so yeah.

Zek: A lot of the people I know are immortal or would resurrect after death so...I don't hafta worry about anyone but my own sexy undead pale ass!

If you could have one super power, what would it be and would you use it for good or for crime?

Anonymous

Serigala: Well, Gran could change the weather. Is that a superpower because that is pretty cool. No wait, to NOT change shape at full moon. You have no idea how awesome that would be. I wouldn't have eaten Jessica!

If you had a banana what would you do with it?

Sorry, I'll be serious...
Where does one piece of air end and another begin?

Anonymous

(hah I'll answer both questions with char and I'll answer them myself too)

Ferver: Is it a bannana sent to kill me?, and the air ends where ever I'm at because it's scared of me -firm nod- ... are you doubting me -growl and glare-

Hanzo: I'd eat it of course, um the air parts during some attacks

Markus: I refuse to answer a fruity question, and it's not in the underrealm.

Kain: I have no use for food, possibly a torture device. I don't breath... so it doesn't concern me

Yana: o///o pervert, Does Kain want to know?

Matt aka Ferver mun: I'd use it as a weapon to beat down the idiots on camp, and there are actually two places where it ends and begins, one in highway 70 near kuwait city where there are two identical burger kings right across the highway from each other, and another place in texas somewhere where two starbucks do the same thing... these places are where the universe ends and begins... or that's what I always tell people.

What would your ideal rubby ducky look like?

(xD sorry about the lame question, I just got one in a package that's got flames, a clover, 8ball, lucky 13, and horns on it... I loves it)

Anonymous

ZIARRE: ... Rubber... ducky... One shoved down a person's throat. Maybe your's.

LILIHA: What a stupid question.

DEVI: OH! A rubber ducky? That's... fantastic. Uhm... A regular on eis fine with me. Or a really cute one with big eyes. Ohh. Ducks. They're cute. :]

What's your favorite way to kill some one?

Anonymous

Davin: I shove the paperwork down their throats. Um, no, actually I don’t. But I’d like to, someday.
Calum: Well, I really can’t choose. There’s with ketchup and without ketchup. And then I have to choose whether or not I want that person diced, sliced, filleted, or quartered. And then I have to choose whether or not to cook him or her.

Would you give up your life for chocolate?

Anonymous

Serigala: I don't deal in aphrodesiacs, they cause too much hassle. Now GINGER, that is something you cannot live without.

EDIT: What weopon would you use to kill an emeny that nobody can see?

Because I can: Serigala: A big wad of poisoned BANANA!

Anonymous

ZIARRE: An explosion. Those are always fun.
LILIHA: Myself is good enough.
DEVI: Mmm. I don't really like killing people. And anyway -I don't have enemies any more :3

What's your favorite thing to do for recreation?

Anonymous

Calum: Eat. I know this little place in Necromantia, and the waitresses just make you want to nibble on them.

Why?

Anonymous

Ferver: Because I'll kill you otherwise

Hanzo: -coughs-

Markus: Because

Kain: Am I so awesome?, because I am

Yana: are you staring at me?

WWCND.. a.ka.
What would chuck norris do?

Anonymous

Serigala: He would wipe the ginger from his eyes of steel. Eat the whole root and regurgitate it to eat it again. He would then have sex with it, or you.

Could you beat Jack Norris?

Anonymous

Havoc: *wings-wilt* Probably not. I fail out loud at sports.

What do you think is the most humiliating way to die?

Anonymous

Ferver: Oh that's easy... a penguin... I mean it's a penguin.. or even a Kiwi... any flightless bird really aside from the big ones.

Markus: Falling own your own weapon

Hanzo: A swarm of bees, I mean they are F@#$ing bees. (Sorry had to copy dane cook xD)

Kain: A mortal, I mean what's with that.. we live thousands of years and some idiot kid can kill us with a splash of 'blessed' water -scoff-

Yana: Having someone you caught on fire give you a hug?

Matthias: Well gosh, I ain't ever thought of that... ina bowl of bruinswic stew?, or naw naw A pool of jell-o.

Zach: Death by burns from cooking a pork chop just ask my idiot creat. -mun strangles the stupid charrie-

If you had three wishes what would they be?

Anonymous

Volnar Balrung:

Wish One: To see those unworthy die. Many who live here are vile, filthy scum, and deserved to be rended from life and forevermore tortured in eternal damnation, rather than spoil the world.

Wish Two: The overthrow of the monarchy in Necromantia, having it be replaced by a democracy. Our foul king knows nothing of being fair, and manipulates the Council to his whim. Justice must be served, and only by those actions can it be done.

Wish Three: The exorcism of all the undead who have not earned their title. The chance to live forever, to give up everything to protect those in need, is a reward, not an privilege. All must earn it, and those who do should give up everything for it.

If either your dearest, truest friend or your loved sibling was about to die, and it was impossible to save both, who would you save?

Anonymous

Nexus: Well considering both my truest friend and my loved sibling can both be reincarnated...I'd say it didn't matter who I saved!

Vortex: That goes the same for me!

Rift: I hate my siblings so I'm going to go with my friend...which I have none...so everyone burns.

Zek: Oh, truest friend! For sure.

Nagranesh: I believe that I would choose the truest friend, as I would rather watch my most 'loved' sibling die. They are not very nice people my siblings, they are world eaters so...

What is your all time favourite spice? i.e: Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, etc, etc!

Tags: