Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Take your Revenge

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2005, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ayeth felt her body being thrown violently into the cold prison cell.  Well here she was again, back in a dungeon, back to rot in a metal box they dared to call a cell.  Yet, she knew she could and would escape once again.  But not yet.  She would bide her time and wait till the hour was right.  Then she would escape and take a few lives on her way out.

She sighed to herself, but made up her mind to enjoy herself.  That would consist of irritating and taunting a few guards.  Lying back on the measly amount of damp straw provided in the corner of the cell, she closed her eyes and waited.

Anonymous

OOC) Here you go then, Isz:

Although the sulking newcomer was presently unaware of it, the woman was not alone in her cell. A cluster of shadows in the far corner disguised the shape of a small animal quite like a fox, and from that corner two golden eyes regarded the new prisoner cooly. This creature was by no means a prisoner herself, however, being lithe enough to slip through the bars of the cell wall, and even if that hadn't been possible, it was likely she would have found her way out by other means.

Internally, the kitsune snarled, her lip lifting slightly to bare the tips of a row of predator's teeth. This woman smelt like a hunter, and indeed, the hidden vixen had seen several pelts being wrested from her by the guards upon her entry to the castle. This angered the normally sweet-natured vixen. After all, her kind were not invincible, although they were clever and cunning, and the blood of many kitsune lay on the hands of hunters such as this. Where she could, Freya endeavoured to put a stop to the killing of her kind and their more mundane cousins, the foxes.

Presently, the kitsune shrugged off her illusion-spun shadow-cloak, making herself visible to the prisoner. One of her three tails twitched sparodically as she waited for the woman to notice her.

<center>
<font color=gray>------------------------------------------------------------
.Mindchildren.</font>
<font color=yellow>•Freya•</font><font color=gray>Istalia•Taurien•</font>
</center>

Anonymous

{OOC: Just a tad late....MUAHAHAHA!  Ahem *cough*}

It was a shock, nay, a sudden scare to Ayeth to realise that she wasn't alone in her cell and that her companion was a....fox with three tails?  The fox was eyeing her, suspiciously, she thought.  However, being ever so slightly bored and for the want of just something to do, she tried to coax it over.

{OOC: Ssshhh, I know it's short.  I'm brain dead.}

Anonymous

The woman was... beckoning to her. The kitsune sighed inwardly, flicking a white-tipped tail in annoyance. Perhaps she was dealing with a slightly slow one here. A low growl sounded from somewhere in the depths of the little animal's throat, but the snapping anger seemed to have burnt out of the golden eyes that stayed fixed on the woman, and was replaced by a soft scorn and a look of slight boredom. Kitsune didn't relish boredom, and, consequently, often created entertainment for themselves. Freya did so now, conjuring a little ball of fire that she tossed from tail to tail. It was a pretty plaything, but with all the straw that was around, perhaps it was more a veiled threat.

The seeming-fox extended a tendril of thought toward the woman on the other side of the cell, projecting a light chuckle into her mind. Mind-speech was one of the many gifts of the kitsune, and one adopted frequently when in fox shape. Her voice was beautiful, musical, but tinged with a slightly odd sounding accent that came of Freya's bestial nature. At the moment, it also conveyed a sharp edge, a hint of underlying anger.

"You would do well not to patronize your ticket out of her so, woman."

OOC) Hehe, lookit, she's being evil.
<center>
<font color=gray>------------------------------------------------------------
.Mindchildren.</font>
<font color=yellow>•Freya•</font><font color=gray>Istalia•Taurien•</font>
</center>

Anonymous

[OOC Comment Mode]

I will be reading this ^_^, do well!!!!! And so far so good!!! Helvete gives you blessings!!!

[/OOC Comment Mode]

Anonymous

[OOC: And for about half a year idling my life away, I had this sudden craving to write something short and sweet.  So here goes.  Not to mention I might be a tad out of touch with Ayeth.]

The voice that rang through her mind shocked Ayeth to the core.  The fox-creature was speaking to her.  She had heard of these creatures and had scoffed at the thought of their existence.  The idea of a fox with three or more tails had seemed absurd at that point in time, but here she was, faced with exactly that.  Ticket out of here - as if.  The golden eyes unnerved her somewhat.  They seemed to know everything about her - piercing, divining, shining orbs in the darkness.  Smiling sadistically and hissing through her teeth she met fox's look with one of her own.  The flames flicking back into her eyes and continuing their dance.

"What can you - a simple creature of the wood - do for the likes of me?"

Anonymous

The kitsune's golden eyes blinked slowly, in a fox's gesture of amusement, as she idly tossed her little fireball back and forth between her tails. Perhaps it would have seemed odd to the woman that the little creature didn't react to or even bridle at her intended insult. Unfortunately for her, being called a 'simple creature of the wood' didn't sound like an insult to Freya's pointed ears.

The creature's mental voice had a slightly different tone when she spoke next, using inflections that might have sounded difficult to place or decipher to human ears, as was often the case with beings of a bestial nature. In any case, Freya's voice now sounded as if it had a more feline quality to it.

"Perhaps, human child, the question you should be asking is; what can you do for me?"

And with these words, there was a faint clinking sound as Freya momentarily swung a guard's keychain around on one of her tails. In the next moment, she had whisked them out of sight again, hidden under some illusion. The amused blink again. Ah, the powers of illusion were useful in many situations, especially since they afforded the ability to make onself appear invisible. The guard hadn't even felt it as she'd flicked the keys up and off his belt, under the cover of a prisoner's irate tumult of verbal abuse.

OOC) *grumbles* need a decent adjectivial form of 'fox'. 'foxy' just doesn't cut it.
I really do like this character.