Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Piss Off the Faeries ((Mia!))

Started by Anonymous, November 24, 2007, 06:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ziya knew he should have packed something to eat before he ran away from home, for his tiny stomach was growling mercilessly. He tried to keep up his strength while flying as fast as he could, but to no avail. He landed on a high branch of a tree, tired, starving, and thirsty.

He had never been so hungry and tired in his life. The mere thought of it was enough to send him dozing off, causing him to fall off the tree branch. Unbeknownst to him, there was a passerby right beneath him.

Anonymous

Though Naressa had plenty of servants to do things for her, she always enjoyed the walk into Ketra for groceries, magical supplies and anything else she needed. Now that her last student had left, she was bored and she liked any excuse to leave the house.
     She had even considered moving into Ketra as life in the forest could be tedious. But if she wished to take on another student, practicing magic was not a good idea in the middle of the city.
     Today had been generally, a quiet day. Until a fairy fell on top of her head.

Anonymous

Ziya had no idea what had happened just now. He landed on top of someone's head rather hard, which knocked him out cold. He then fell down to the ground with a hearable PLUNK in front of whoever he fell on.

Anonymous

Naressa knelt down next to the fairy. It was male which was quite unusual and faeries were surprisingly rare in those parts, Naressa hadn’t seen once since she was a girl. However she knew one when she saw one and this one looked exhausted.

Naressa picked it up gently and shook it.

â€œHello?â€? she asked warily.

Though it was a fairy, you sometimes found ones that were less than friendly. They weren’t very vicious but she’d rather not have a fairy angry at her.

Anonymous

Ziya felt someone gently shaking his tiny, fragile body. He very slowly opened his eyes, but his vision was blurry, so he couldn't make out who or what was holding him. His stomach was grumbling quite loudly for such a small creature. "F-food," he moaned, then he closed his eyes again.

Anonymous

The fact is was hungry more than likely contributed to the fairy’s weakened state, fortunately as she had just been shopping she had food on her. She pulled a loaf of bread from the basket she was carrying and tore a small corner off.
     Hopefully if she placed it near its mouth it would smell it and be roused enough to eat some.

Anonymous

For a moment, Ziya did not move. Then his nose twitched...once, maybe twice. He sniffed wildly as he caught the scent of food...bread? His large, green eyes sprang open. "Food!" he yipped. He immediately grabbed the piece and began stuffing it into his mouth. A couple of seconds later and he noticed the woman who was holding him. "Oh...hi," he said sheepishly. "Forgive my rudeness, but it's just that I was so hungry."

Anonymous

Naressa laughed, “It’s quite alright little one. How did you get in such a state anyway?�

There were plenty of things for fairies to east in the forest if they knew where to look. This one must not be from the area, or he might have been running from something and had no time to stop. Fairies had many predators but could usually outrun anything that tried to eat them.

Anonymous

Ziya took a few more bites from the bread before he replied, "I was running away from home. I had no time...I had to get away fast. I don't know this forest very well, so here I am, hungry and exhausted." His stomach kept on growling, so he kept on politely nibbling the bread.