Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

New unexplored town... (The Fool! / open)

Started by Anonymous, February 07, 2008, 01:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

George was pleased with himself for getting out of Ketra so silently and stealthily in the middle of the day.  He strolled along the main street flirting with various women but not on the same street and not anywhere near each other, more cautious about flirting with people.  

He was enjoying himself and picking up things when the owners and nobody else were paying attention.  He was completely unaware that there was a jester up ahead of him.  Doing jesterly things.

(Yeah, it's lame but I'm not that great at starting posts with someone, so jump in however you can or pm me with a problem, The Fool.)  :)

Anonymous

Fool was in the time honoured and rather process of mooning all the pretty ladies in the street much to their displeasure, Having finished on ground level he pulled up the rear of his leggings indifferently and looking cavalier began striding down the road looking noble. Banging into a small greasy looking man in Fools blunt opinion Fool staggered and started wailing drastically

ARGH! ARGH! MURDER MUDER slaughter brutality my fooling sholder is broken, oh woe, woe is me and woe we shall be for my mooning of the day is ruined.

Throwing a hand over his face he artfully prised open his finger to see who was paying attention to him, ahh yes the gleeful eyes of an audience. Looking around to see if the man was ok he noticed a rather pretty looking purse laying nearby

Oh i say!

Picking it up with slender fingers he sent a probing finger looking through it with a michevious grin on his features, taking a quick second to notice the name on the purse he winked over the toply

My, My Griselle, what a pretty name and an equally pretty purse why it has hankerchiefs, some money, oooooh a very nice diamond ring a few more hankerchief, a love letter of somekind?

At each of the items Fool tossed the relevent item over his shoulder and onto the ground, however the love letter begged his attention

My dear Griselle, should i read it out for the gathered populus, i'm sure they wish to hear what nefarious misadventures of love you've been getting up to

Anonymous

George heard a commotion up the street and glanced up and caught a man butt, he grimaced and looked down, sickened.  After a bit of time passed he started walking up the street, glancing at varios women.  He was about to go over to a particularly nice one, when he felt someone slam into his shoulder with a tinkle, angry and appalled he turned around fists ready, and gaped when he saw a jester!  A jester!  And he was saying he was being murdered, his jaw dropped and his fists unclenched.  He just stared at the jester.  Then he found his voice, "Oi!!  I didn't do nothing!!  Ya lying tinkling bastard!!"  

The jester was going through a some ladies purse talking about a love letter.  And he saw the lady looking distressed but too afraid to try and get it back.  He stepped in, "Oi! Jester!!  Give da lady back her purse, it ain't yur color!!  And what's with all dat make-up, are ye a lady?"  He looked up at the Jester and changed his stance ready to punch, ignoring the various murmurs through the crowd.  Both of approval and disapproval.  He grinned inwardly.

Anonymous

Fool listened the man and simply cocked his head and let his grin spread wider, taking glances from the audience, yes they were waiting, and the poor lady whose purse he'd found after bumping into the man looked nervous, Taking an overly large steps foreward he stood almost nose tip to nose tip with the man

The make up? I see no-one wearing make up here, are you blind man? As for giving the lady back her purse my good sir, well correct a fool for being foolish observant, but the purse was not on the ground ealier for a remember staring down here when i was mooning her not a few seconds ago. Then it appeared quite by magic after our little collision

Smiling he held the purse up for all to see and using his potent illusionary skills, while it took a good deal of strength to affect so many watching he still managed it. In a puff of smoke he gave the appearence that the purse had dissapeared. One of the better uses for illusion he thought making purses disspear to most eyes so he could it pocket it later

And now my good sir it's gone most likely back in the fair ladies possesion. Why the clenched fist, perhaps you might want to meet Ratsy face to face aye?

Tapping his rat sceptor meaningfully he shook his head slightly setting off his bells

Anonymous

"Oi!  I ain't the blind man 'ere!  You must be, 'ook at all that junk on your face!"  His accent strenghtening with his anger, making him hardly coherent (hehe, it's my new word for today!).  His jaw went slack, and his fists unclenched when the purse disappeared.  He glanced over at the lady and saw her searching her self looking for it.  "Oh, Ratzy the Jester, such a fitting name!   Now wair is da lady's purse?  She don't 'ave it!  Ya lying bastard!  'Ive it back to da lady, ya know dere are cops running dis town, we culd alweys report ya!"  He stepped back and folded his arms with a smirk.

Anonymous

Ah my good lying piece of bilge water sir, Rrrrrasty is the name of my sceptor, he's got a few a uses, namly the bonking of loud ignoramous clouts such as yourself.

Fool started circling waving his hands in the air and getting progressivly faster with every sentance

My face paint is not junk my good sir it is art, and bleive you me with all that oil and grease on your face it's amazing you still look human. The ladies purse well i think you'll find thats it's back where i found it. I'm not a Jester i'm a Fool theres a large difference, Jesters dont have the vocal or linguistical capacity that i do. I'm not a bastard both my parents were married. AAAAND you really think that the police could can catch a Fool?I doubt it, there busy chasing idiots

Fool had been using his tirade to covertly and inconscipously using more of his illusionary skill to turn the own mans purse into a visual representation of Giselles. The more sutbler use of Illusion, but since he was doing it to a wide audience he was feeling drained and he didn't know if he had another large scale illusion left in him. He might have to talk his way out of things. Joy...

Anonymous

George rolled his eyes as, in his opinion, the Jester rambled on.  And sighed softly when the Jester started circling, and he turned with him, keeping an eye on him and his stance the same.  His fists reclenched when the Jester said he was oily, and he willed himself not to rub at his face.  "OI!  I don't care wat you tink you are, you can bloody well call youself a pig for all i care, all togh I would 'ave to agree with yee!  And yeah, the police will be catching idiots, like you!!  Now if you are as tough and mighty with that rat named after you, as you say dhen bring it on!"  He studied the Jester and almost blinked, Is he tiring?  Oh!  How?

Anonymous

Me, an idiot, my good sir at least i can talk properly

Flashing another toothey grin he refused to be riled by the attempt at an insult by the greasy man

The rats not named after me, his name is Ratsy and my name, my good greasy sir! Is Fool. Bring what on? Do you want me to embarrass you in front of all of these people, because i will.

Nodding he dropped into a fair impression of a fighters crouch and tried to look dangerous. Fool had other plans he had no intention of striking the man. Farting on him, yes, but not fighting him. Fool wouldn't bother fighting a greasy theif. Too easy for him

Anonymous

As the man crouched George had to roll his eyes, "Dat is your way of a fighting crouch?  Gah!  If dat's your way of fighting den I ain't gonna waste my time!"  Rolling his eyes, he turned around and walked through the parting crowd.  Once past he walked on, ignoring all shouts, then ducking into the nearest tavern right there, he walked up the stairs to his room and barred the door.  He sat on his bed and shook his head, stupid people nobody knows how to fight anymore... pooh!

(Yeah, I felt like walking away!  It's an impatient dude, so he walked away.  IDK.)